UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Beat up a racist at UFN 27 ama

8/29/13 12:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Large Fun Bags
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude was yelling racial slurs at every fighter that wasn't white, especially blacks.

Dude told me to hit him so I stood up and hit him a with a 3 punch combo and ktf back in to his seat. The dude couldnt even talk right for a few minutes lol. Blood was everywhere and afterwards everyone around me shook my hand and told me I did the right thing.

He also shoved my gf right before we stood up. Multiple witnesses confirmed my story to the cops and we agreed to not press charges

Anyone else see it? Section 2 row 31..

Ama Phone Post
8/29/13 12:27 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, you should have won FOTN!
8/29/13 12:28 AM
Rudi

Proof of prepare for winter bitch Phone Post
8/29/13 12:29 AM
Rudi

Rudi - Proof of prepare for winter bitch Phone Post
*or Phone Post
8/29/13 12:31 AM
creepymcfinger

In for I'm not sure what Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 12:31 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not surprised man, Indiana is the birth place of the KKK.
8/29/13 12:33 AM
Large Fun Bags

Rudi -
Rudi - Proof of prepare for winter bitch Phone Post
*or Phone Post
I can post my ticket, my swollen hand, and my gf. Proof enough? Itll have to ne tomorrow though. Im getting fucking smashed tonight.

Im lucky im not in jail. I was soooo fucking close Phone Post
8/29/13 12:33 AM
Large Fun Bags

Schlomo Hamelech -
Large Fun Bags -  Dude was yelling racial slurs at every fighter that wasn't white, especially blacks.

Dude told me to hit him so I stood up and hit him a with a 3 punch combo and ktf back in to his seat. The dude couldnt even talk right for a few minutes lol. Blood was everywhere and afterwards everyone around me shook my hand and told me I did the right thing.

He also shoved my gf right before we stood up. Multiple witnesses confirmed my story to the cops and we agreed to not press charges

Anyone else see it? Section 2 row 31..

Ama Phone Post

Reported to the police.
Police already know lol Phone Post
8/29/13 12:34 AM
jvwand
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You shouldve pressed charges for the sole purpose of having the arrest report to post here...

Fail...

ShoreBreaker420
986 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does your gf have large fun bags? Phone Post 3.0
Tru
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/29/13 4:19 PM

RUDI..pm the op your cell phone....op send pics to rudi  

post pics for us.

win..... win....

8/29/13 12:36 AM
Cojendo
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds legit. You got my VTFU.

So, what was the size difference between you both?

Did he co to use to watch the fights next to the BAMF that just split him open? Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 12:38 AM
Large Fun Bags

ManWithTheIronFists - I'm not surprised man, Indiana is the birth place of the KKK.
Yep. He belted out that I was a filthy liberal for not agreeing with him screaming
"Nigger"
"Fuck brazil"
"indian nigger" (wtf?)
"New Zealanders are cocksuckers"
(My dad was born and raised in NZ)

In addition to all that, he was screaming at my face to hit him. I am a pussy etc..

I told him I would fight him afterwards if he would stfu but he just couldnt fucking stop. My gf got up to leave (because I whispered to her that she shouldnt see what I am about to do) and he fucking shoved her and called her a bitch

He wouldnt even look at me after I fucked him up. His buddy didnt even do shit Phone Post
8/29/13 12:39 AM
Large Fun Bags

jvwand -

You shouldve pressed charges for the sole purpose of having the arrest report to post here...

Fail...

I have the case number in case I want to press charges. (I wont, its already settled) Phone Post
8/29/13 12:40 AM
Large Fun Bags

Tru -

RUDI..pm the op your cell phone....op send pics to rudi  

post pics for us.

win..... win....

or it's winter time playboy...........I want to believe because you are from IN. and your join date is my bday 7/17

Ill do it Phone Post
8/29/13 12:40 AM
XIITT_JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, I had subway for lunch Phone Post
8/29/13 12:41 AM
Willin
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Large Fun Bags -
ManWithTheIronFists - I'm not surprised man, Indiana is the birth place of the KKK.
Yep. He belted out that I was a filthy liberal for not agreeing with him screaming
"Nigger"
"Fuck brazil"
"indian nigger" (wtf?)

In addition to all that, he was screaming at my face to hit him. I am a pussy etc..

I told him I would fight him afterwards if he would stfu but he just couldnt fucking stop. My gf got up to leave (because I whispered to her that she shouldnt see what I am about to do) and he fucking shoved her and called her a bitch

He wouldnt even look at me after I fucked him up. His buddy didnt even do shit Phone Post
That's grounds for a thrashing into death-like unconsciousness like the beating Huerta put on that fake tough guy football lineman. Phone Post
8/29/13 12:42 AM
jmacdoug
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good job
8/29/13 12:43 AM
Large Fun Bags

Cojendo - Sounds legit. You got my VTFU.

Did he co to use to watch the fights next to the BAMF that just split him open? Phone Post 3.0
Im 21. He told me he was 30. He outweighed me by probably 40lbs but I am in much better shape than him. He also told me that he "served 8 years in the infantry" lol.

If you were to bet on this fight I would be the favorite. However he was the aggressor Phone Post
8/29/13 12:46 AM
ManWithTheIronFists

Large Fun Bags - 
"Nigger"
"Fuck brazil"
"indian nigger" (wtf?)

I'm glad the mofo got what he deserved and nothing bad happened to you, but best not to get into that situation if he had his boys with him and you were only with your girl. It's a good thing the situation didn't escalate. They could have waited for you with a bunch of guys ready to jump you or something, good thing all went well though!
8/29/13 12:47 AM
daxfactor

Large Fun Bags -
Cojendo - Sounds legit. You got my VTFU.

Im 21. He told me he was 30. He outweighed me by probably 40lbs but I am in much better shape than him. He also told me that he "served 8 years in the infantry" lol.

If you were to bet on this fight I would be the favorite. However he was the aggressor Phone Post
Nice work homey! Got a vote up. Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 12:48 AM
StretchPlum

Not a chance in hell this or anything remotely in this ballpark occurred.
8/29/13 12:49 AM
TheClips

Dude, for real? I can't believe I missed it! When did it happen?

In other news, I'm the dude who was lifting his shirt and rubbing his nipple during Kampmann's entrance, if you caught that one.

I'm ALSO the dude who was yelling, "SEVENTEEN SECOOOOOONDS" before EVERY round ended. Did you hear that shit by chance?
8/29/13 12:49 AM
AZGnP

Good man. Someone needs to stand up to the typical UFC fan.
8/29/13 12:53 AM
Large Fun Bags

StretchPlum - Not a chance in hell this or anything remotely in this ballpark occurred.
Im down to post proof. I am also waiting for another UGer post that he/she witnessed it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.