UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bendo vs Pettis

8/31/13 4:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billaabum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo by smooth decision. People really underestimating him imo. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 4:50 AM
I LOVE GSP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bENDO sPLIT dEC.

(dammit)
8/31/13 4:55 AM
I LOVE GSP

I LOVE GSP - bENDO sPLIT dEC.

(dammit)

actually screw that, GNP finish round 3.
8/31/13 4:59 AM
I LOVE GSP

PatrickVilone - 
big_roy_fan - benson, easily, by UD.

i was hyped as hell to see canada's own TJ Grant capture the LW title, but now this is the fight taking place instead.

Anyways, pettis's weakness is a great wrestler, in his last 2 fights he showed that he is a deadly striker, but joe lauzon and donald ceronne are not exactly elite wrestlers.

Pettis nearly lost to stephens, and he lost to guida, both of whom implemented their wrestling very effectively on pettis.

I believe that benson is a much better wrestler than both of those guys. When benson fought clay guida he kicked his ass, when pettis fought guida he got outwrestled and he lost.

Benson will win, by UD, then he'll fight TJ Grant and get Ko'd in the first.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

I bet you Pettis is far more versed on the ground than TJ. And Pettis' striking is on another planet compared to TJ.

You canadians Phone Post

TJ smashes Pettis.
8/31/13 5:05 AM
Dominique Robinson
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo Sub rnd 5 Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 5:06 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP - 
PatrickVilone - 
big_roy_fan - benson, easily, by UD.

i was hyped as hell to see canada's own TJ Grant capture the LW title, but now this is the fight taking place instead.

Anyways, pettis's weakness is a great wrestler, in his last 2 fights he showed that he is a deadly striker, but joe lauzon and donald ceronne are not exactly elite wrestlers.

Pettis nearly lost to stephens, and he lost to guida, both of whom implemented their wrestling very effectively on pettis.

I believe that benson is a much better wrestler than both of those guys. When benson fought clay guida he kicked his ass, when pettis fought guida he got outwrestled and he lost.

Benson will win, by UD, then he'll fight TJ Grant and get Ko'd in the first.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

I bet you Pettis is far more versed on the ground than TJ. And Pettis' striking is on another planet compared to TJ.

You canadians Phone Post

TJ smashes Pettis.

This Vilone, you have no idea about TJ whatsoever if y ou think Pettis is better on the ground. Grant's base is grappling, Pettis' is striking do some research before you spout off like you're the resident know it all.

8/31/13 5:10 AM
ChrisJPN
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/31/13 5:11 AM
Agree with Dana about the stare down.

I really, really hope Pettis wins but I have that nagging feeling that Benson will dance around jabbing his legs and/or lay on top of him for the decision.
8/31/13 5:16 AM
daddy N0
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis because of the Energy in Milwaukee right now!! Just wished I had tickets Phone Post
8/31/13 5:47 AM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Technical Majority Draw: unintentional eyepoke at the start of the 5th round ends the fight, rendering it 10-10 on all three judges' score cards, two of whom had it tied going into that round.

8/31/13 5:58 AM
cool hand Ed
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Want Pettis to win. Afraid Benson by split decision, again. Phone Post
8/31/13 6:12 AM
lurkingveteran
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Want Pettis..Think Benson will grind out UD... Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 9:23 AM
clayclamitia
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really want Pettis so we can get a real super fight between Pettis and Aldo but in all honesty I will take anything other than a controversial decision win. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 9:30 AM
Vittorio Blaze

Benson, 2nd rd TKO, head kick will floor pettis followed by punches...ref stoppage Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 9:56 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis! Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 10:03 AM
BrckNoHitBk
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beaver x - 
dfw jr - Idk if you guys saw the weigh ins or not but the stare down between them was fucking awesome!!!! Who u got UG? Phone Post
Post the link next time you're promoting your business and want us to watch! Phone Post 3.0

There's 2 videos on page 1 and probably about 10 more if you use that little white thing called a search box. Don't be lazy and stop trying to find stuff to bitch about like a little pusy
8/31/13 10:09 AM
Smokemonster
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Silva is wearing a badass shirt Phone Post
8/31/13 10:35 AM
SHOGUN250
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will end one of three ways:

Pettis via TKO, :21 rd 3 (body kick and punches)

Bendo via SUB, 3:13 rd 2 (guillotine)

Bendo via UD, 49-46, 49-46, 48-47.

The joys of predictions. I think Pettis gets his neck caught in a crazy scramble.
8/31/13 10:39 AM
Tharian

Bendo should be allowed to fight with his toothpick ... Make it happen, Dana! Phone Post
8/31/13 11:04 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr - Idk if you guys saw the weigh ins or not but the stare down between them was fucking awesome!!!! Who u got UG? Phone Post
Where can i stream it for free? Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 11:11 AM
Vader03
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like both guys but pettis is the most exciting fighter in the ufc so i guess ill take pettis here Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 11:16 AM
TheFatalBlow
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoever wins, Jesus wins. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 11:51 AM
bruised
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else think this is the best Mir has looked in years? I think he'll do we'll tonight. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 12:04 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benson by decision. Toothpick will be in full effect! Phone Post
8/31/13 12:11 PM
ALAR88

Pettis by decision!
8/31/13 12:23 PM
ds1970
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love them both, but I think Bendo's gonna take it this time. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.