8/31/13 1:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pistolpete86
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Henderson Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 1:03 PM
DoomFarmer
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benson Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 1:18 PM
BennyLavasGhost
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fans win IMO! Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 1:19 PM
InMyGlovebox

I think Bendo's wrestling will win the fight but he will get caught by something. Decision win. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 2:09 PM
PatrickVilone

Beaver x -
dfw jr - Idk if you guys saw the weigh ins or not but the stare down between them was fucking awesome!!!! Who u got UG? Phone Post
Post the link next time you're promoting your business and want us to watch! Phone Post 3.0
Learn how to use google you goof Phone Post
8/31/13 2:32 PM
jerdney

Rudi - If pettis doesnt win im going to cry. Phone Post
I feel ya. I cried when AS lost Phone Post
8/31/13 3:07 PM
Gfropr

This feels a lot like Condit vs. GSP. Phone Post
8/31/13 3:07 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - Bendo by UD!

As much as I want Pettis to win mainly because I prefer his style I think that Henderson will win on points this time around
8/31/13 3:12 PM
ausgepicht

Jimmy Rustler - 
Augustus Caesar - 
Jimmy Rustler - 

Benson.. easy UD

you guys tried to make this fight closer than it really is. youse aint gonna erase Pettis losing to Guida from the history books dana!! youse just aint!!!

also, pettis has only fought for a grand total of 2 minutes in the past 2 years.

There goes your argument. 

that fight was extremely close.. and benson has much more improved now than pettis has

not to mention his gameplan will be just like the guida fight.. take pettis down and get the ud

Much more improved would means his record would have finishes on it and not riddled with decisions, especially split decisions. No fighter in the history of the sport has been gifted more decisions. His safe style of doing what it takes to win, not entertain the fans or go down as a great champion is weak sauce.

Best thing for this divisions is a more offensive fighter who not only wants to win, but put on a show for the fans, and try to get a finish. Bendo now has a longer decisions streak than GSP and is tied with Fitch. Is he gets a decision tonight he will hold the record for the most decisions by a champion in the HISTORY of the sport.

Apologists in 4...3....2...

8/31/13 3:26 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Its hilarious how many people literally quote the count down show as there argument Phone Post
8/31/13 3:34 PM
madmav
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

calling it now..
pettis gets robbed by the judges.
pettis gets immediate rematch.
???
profit...
8/31/13 3:35 PM
ds1970
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -  Pettis knocks him down then chokes bendo out Phone Post

Choking Bendo out isn't the easiest thing to do.
8/31/13 3:36 PM
UGCTT croy_00
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really don't know. I think Henderson is a completley different fighter these days. It might not go over the same way as their last one.

8/31/13 3:37 PM
Trip6
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only fight I've been excited for. Hope pettis takes it! Phone Post
8/31/13 3:42 PM
mitemouse
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm saying split decision win for Benson with an immediate rematch for the trilogy! Which Anthony wins. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 3:45 PM
gin and juice
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo via being silky smooth Phone Post
8/31/13 3:47 PM
H@GG!S

Hopefully Pettis by KO! But have a feeling Bendo gets the decision.
8/31/13 3:51 PM
xXJayRobXx
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis would make for a more exciting champ. I got Pettis, 2nd round KO. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 3:53 PM
Jimmy Rustler
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
Jimmy Rustler - 
Augustus Caesar - 
Jimmy Rustler - 

Benson.. easy UD

you guys tried to make this fight closer than it really is. youse aint gonna erase Pettis losing to Guida from the history books dana!! youse just aint!!!

also, pettis has only fought for a grand total of 2 minutes in the past 2 years.

There goes your argument. 

that fight was extremely close.. and benson has much more improved now than pettis has

not to mention his gameplan will be just like the guida fight.. take pettis down and get the ud

Much more improved would means his record would have finishes on it and not riddled with decisions, especially split decisions. No fighter in the history of the sport has been gifted more decisions. His safe style of doing what it takes to win, not entertain the fans or go down as a great champion is weak sauce.

Best thing for this divisions is a more offensive fighter who not only wants to win, but put on a show for the fans, and try to get a finish. Bendo now has a longer decisions streak than GSP and is tied with Fitch. Is he gets a decision tonight he will hold the record for the most decisions by a champion in the HISTORY of the sport.

Apologists in 4...3....2...

give me a  break.. edgar didnt even deserve a rematch.. and he beat melendez, stop denying it.

not to mention look at the calibre of opponents benson is fighting, compared to Pettis since that first fight... Pettis is losing to guys that Benson is beating.

pettis has only fought for 2 minutes in the last 2 years

8/31/13 4:11 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Pettis but its hard to argue bendo by decision Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 4:36 PM
MindBottling
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo by fatality Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 4:49 PM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

Benson. He has improved a vast amount since he fought Pettis last and, Pettis has only done well against guys that stay static in the pocket since. 

8/31/13 5:12 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got Pettis. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 5:13 PM
Katsumoto

black-korean ferocity FTW

8/31/13 5:21 PM
OGT

Jimmy Rustler -

Benson.. easy UD

You're back? O.o Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.