UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Something is off. Hear me out..

9/1/13 1:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First and foremost I love both Bendo and Pettis. Congrats to Pettis. I'm not a conspiracy person at all but I'm thinking something was off with Ben. Hear me out- 

He looked slimmer than usual. 

We all know he has tree trunks for legs but He was not wearing his usual spandex.  He has regular shorts on, maybe to cover some weight loss and or signifigant decreased muscle mass??

He looked exhausted with bags under his eyes. 

Am i right?? Not taking anything away frim Pettis. He's is a great fighter and will be a great champion. But something seems off w Bendo. Agree or no?? 

9/1/13 1:47 AM
brody3316
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He may have pulled a hami on the way to the cage by singing the theme song to Christian mingles.com. He was into it. Phone Post
9/1/13 1:47 AM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

I already told you my opinion =)

9/1/13 1:48 AM
BrckNoHitBk
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no
9/1/13 1:49 AM
esque
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He wanted to flaunt his BJJ blackbelt. Thought it was obvious by looking at his shorts.

ArtisticStrength
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He did seem a little smaller Phone Post
TzTinkle
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he looked smaller, but maybe thats just cause of what he was wearing. My theory was he was prepared to go five rounds so he dropped some mass.
9/1/13 1:50 AM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think Ben wants to fight much longer. 

9/1/13 1:51 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

I know. I decided to make a thread :) And when I'm right you'll kiss my feet on the UG, correct? I better make an appointment for a pedicure. ;) 

9/1/13 1:52 AM
sgotwalks
1664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he looked fantastic entering the cage.

9/1/13 1:53 AM
imanley
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was cause they didn't let him in with his toothpick!
RockTheVote
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe he knew he needed extra speed more than extra mass so he worked to shed some bulk.

Krs10KO.com

TzTinkle - I thought he looked smaller, but maybe thats just cause of what he was wearing. My theory was he was prepared to go five rounds so he dropped some mass.

He's been fighting in Championship fights the pasts few fights. With Frankie Edgar, Mr. Close Descision. That doesn't make any sense. Sorry Tinkle thanks for playing. 

9/1/13 1:54 AM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He def looked smaller but I think it's more concerning when guys look chubbier Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 1:54 AM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Krs10KO.com - 
RickStorm - 

I know. I decided to make a thread :) And when I'm right you'll kiss my feet on the UG, correct? I better make an appointment for a pedicure. ;) 

If your goofy conspiracy is announced.. take a picture of your feet, text it to me, I'll print it, kiss it, and post it on the UG

9/1/13 1:58 AM
Drugs_Delaney
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mrs. Krs10KO.com, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
9/1/13 1:58 AM
brody3316
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody know a good mma P.I.....perhaps Jake Phone Post
9/1/13 2:01 AM
JStrongMMA
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Detective Shields is already on the case. Phone Post
9/1/13 2:01 AM
brody3316

Ok good I feel better already Phone Post
9/1/13 2:03 AM
Krs10KO.com

Drugs_Delaney - Mrs. Krs10KO.com, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mrs. Krs10KO.com is my mom. You can call me KRS. :) And i think this is my favorite post ever! 

9/1/13 2:03 AM
OCMikey
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a badass black belt now. Well deserved win...

Or not Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 2:04 AM
OCMikey
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - Detective Shields is already on the case. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney - Mrs. Krs10KO.com, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What is this from Billy Madison?
SoupCan
764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he was beat mentally, since the WEC fight you haven't been able to say bendo with out saying Pettis afterwards.

Pettis just has his number, such a slick arm bar at first I thought it broke and he let go! Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 2:05 AM
Krs10KO.com

RickStorm - 
Krs10KO.com - 
RickStorm - 

If your goofy conspiracy is announced.. take a picture of your feet, text it to me, I'll print it, kiss it, and post it on the UG

*frantically makes the next appointment for a pedicure.. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.