UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayhem: "Munoz is officially a b*tch"

9/1/13 7:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Galanis
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/01/13 7:40 PM

Some interesting tweets from Mayhem about Munoz today.. I know you gotta take anything this guy says with a grain of salt, but Munoz talked about supporting Miller in the video posted below. Anyway, here's what Mayhem has to say (along with hundreds of gibberish tweets in the last few days). Crazy

31 Aug

You are such a bitch how do you expect to do anything with your life other than be your wife's gimp?

31 Aug

WHERE'S HE BEEN FOR 12 MONTHS BITCH CUNT WHORE WHORE WHORE DANA'S PHILIPINA BITCH

31 Aug

MUNOZ IS OFFICIALLY A BITCH.

So they must have had some kinda falling out then? I just find it weird Mayhem would allude to him not being around for a year when Munoz wsas fighting his own battles with depression. Guess the saga continues

9/1/13 7:40 PM
Galanis
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/01/13 7:40 PM

Here's Munoz  offering support

9/1/13 7:44 PM
Barbalos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's gone right off the deep end. He needs to be in a psychiatric ward IMO.
9/1/13 7:45 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smh Phone Post
9/1/13 7:47 PM
sgotwalks
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's pretty shitty of him.

9/1/13 7:48 PM
IDrankMyPhilOfPP
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muñoz would have Mayhem turtled and screaming for forgiveness before being murdered via donkey kong punches. Phone Post
9/1/13 7:49 PM
Barbalos

@mayhemmiller 1h

I don't always have gay sex, but when i do, it's with the "Most Interesting Man in the World."

@mayhemmiller 30 Aug

i shoulda let you kill me

@mayhemmiller 30 Aug

I GAVE YOU LOVE. YOU GAVE ME THIS.

?@mayhemmiller 30 Aug

"I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!" WHERE ARE YOU NOW? LIAR.

...to me this is committable behaviour...
9/1/13 7:51 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem will end up like R.P McMurphy if he carries on like this
9/1/13 7:59 PM
r_o_y

he needs help
9/1/13 7:59 PM
r_o_y

he needs help
9/1/13 8:00 PM
Kostakio
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's going on here? No, seriously. I'm lost. Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 8:02 PM
Chomas
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was legit threatening Munoz today. Miller will be in jail soon he's giving the prosecution more and more evidence all the time. Phone Post
9/1/13 8:03 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He gone of the fucking rails completely. Dude is obviously on a lot of shit. Now he is starting to attack people who still actually give a shit about him.

Its intervention time. Perhaps he can make a reality docu about his time in court appointed rehab. Him being real humble and acting like an actual human being for a change ( instead of an cartoon character) making amends with people liks Munoz. Because it will need something special to erase this shit from people memories. Turning on such a good dude like Munoz, fucking disgusting. Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 8:04 PM
Mihow

Kostakio - What's going on here? No, seriously. I'm lost. Phone Post 3.0

fighter slowly loses mind over a period of years

like Luke, but more violent
9/1/13 8:08 PM
Lobo8

Mayhem is upset that munoz isnt "there" for him. Guess he hasnt been able to help miller with his troubles. So hes lashing out. Its ridiculous though. Mayhem is a full grown man and needs to fix his own problems. Munoz doesnt have time tor him he is a full time fighter, and parent. He has other full time responsibilities.
9/1/13 8:13 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem just doesn't seem like a very good person to me right now. Blame on whatever you want, he doesn't have great character right now. Phone Post
9/1/13 8:16 PM
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - He's gone right off the deep end. He needs to be in a psychiatric ward IMO.
He better not go to Nick Diaz's side of the hospital, homie Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 8:18 PM
RooR11
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly, we are watching a person self-destruct...I see major cries for help! Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 8:19 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time to put Mayhem in a straight jacket

9/1/13 8:21 PM
Barbalos

This seems like he isn't driving the car at this time. I'm familiar with this. He's not trying to be an asshole, he is legit not in control. No way does anyone decide consciously to go from being a semi-normal television performer and fighter to saying things like this in public to a former friend.
9/1/13 8:24 PM
Lite
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a train wreck.

I kind of feel for him, and I was never a fan. I always thought he had more mouth than talent. But being focused on one thing, making it our passion and livelihood, and having it go up in smoke. You don't even know who you are anymore. That's rough stuff.

Guy needs help, bad.
9/1/13 8:28 PM
gabemadrid
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - This seems like he isn't driving the car at this time. I'm familiar with this. He's not trying to be an asshole, he is legit not in control. No way does anyone decide consciously to go from being a semi-normal television performer and fighter to saying things like this in public to a former friend.
Yeah If people were fans of him before they should still remain fans. He's not in control I don't think he's acting this way on purpose. He needs help and hopefully his friends and family do something before its too late and he kills someone or himself Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 8:33 PM
hubris
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was never a fan
9/1/13 8:34 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Smh Phone Post
< Phone Post 3.0
9/1/13 8:35 PM
Chomas
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - This seems like he isn't driving the car at this time. I'm familiar with this. He's not trying to be an asshole, he is legit not in control. No way does anyone decide consciously to go from being a semi-normal television performer and fighter to saying things like this in public to a former friend.
Yeah seems like the lights are on but nobody's home. Hope Mayhem gets his shit together, I really hate to see people in trouble who are helpless to fix it. He must have some shit head yes men he's hanging out with. He needs a good friend and probably a good psychiatrist but he's burned bridges lately like it's his job. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.