UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Old School basics from the north-south position!

9/11/13 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Judo Scott
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome looking forward to it. Do you ever make it down to Virginia Beach?
9/11/13 2:42 PM
GrahamJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+1.
I get to that Kimura position where you're stapling his other arm to prevent him coming to his knees, and i'm very interested in any and all variations and attacks from that position.
9/12/13 1:28 PM
Eric Burdo
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judo Scott - Awesome looking forward to it. Do you ever make it down to Virginia Beach?

Yes, but mostly to work on my tan, and to run on the beach.
9/12/13 1:30 PM
Eric Burdo
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrahamJ - +1.
I get to that Kimura position where you're stapling his other arm to prevent him coming to his knees, and i'm very interested in any and all variations and attacks from that position.

Thanks! I'll have the video done in about three weeks!
9/12/13 3:31 PM
Judo Scott
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.. well you probably know my instructor (Scott Oates) he's open to drop ins and there's a couple other board members that train at our gym. If you ever get bored and want to beat up a purple belt I'm there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.