UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

9/4/13 6:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
boxing wiz
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/4/13 6:19 AM
boxing wiz
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/4/13 6:20 AM
boxing wiz

9/4/13 6:24 AM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 6:25 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 6:29 AM
Luke Pukem
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 6:31 AM
TappedOutTryingToPickettMcdonald's
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 6:32 AM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 6:34 AM
MVP131

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 6:35 AM
Sinful1
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 6:35 AM
CoopDiddy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 6:36 AM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 6:37 AM
Grand master dave lang

MVP131 - First off I don't know how to post pics.

This Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 6:38 AM
simonpe

Oh, be nice UG Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 7:21 AM
AMartElbow

Everyone looks more "shredded" weigh ins. When they rehydrate they fill in. I can't think of a better word Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 7:36 AM
Warriormmd
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 7:46 AM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

9/4/13 7:46 AM
Hunter V
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he looks the same, like AMartElbow said, you look more shredded at weigh ins from your final weight cut. Met the man at Worlds at he looked as athletic as ever. I honestly doubt he cuts much to make 185 (maybe 10-15lbs) as he looked under 200lbs when i saw him in June.
9/4/13 7:48 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 8:01 AM
Blunted Ninja
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 8:03 AM
Rudi

Blunted Ninja - First off I don't know how to post pics.

/thread Phone Post
9/4/13 8:34 AM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boxing wiz - First off I don't know how to post pics.

9/4/13 8:42 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pookie -
boxing wiz - First off I don't know how to post pics.

9/4/13 8:45 AM
DTAlexONE
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 8:45 AM
TeamRenzo

TTT for anyone who knows how to post pics cuz I sure dont

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.