UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

9/4/13 10:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RJJH
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 10:49 PM
RJJH
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 10:52 PM
temujen
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 11:30 PM
used2wrestle
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/5/13 12:56 AM
AnthonyMMA
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 3:42 AM
JSho
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Irstfay offway Iway on'tday owknay owhay otay ostpay icspay.

I'mway uriouscay ifway anyoneway elseway ashay oticesnay owhay
uchmay Acarejay ashay angedchay. Ehay isway ompletelycay
eddedshray ownay. Ehay asway alwaysway uscularmay, utbay ishay
efinitionday ashay eallyray angedchay. Imilarsay otay Itorsvay.
Ooklay atway Itorvay enwhay ehay oughtfay Errytay Artinmay orway
Endohay, andway omparecay ishay uildbay otay ishay ysiquephay
ownay. Ooklay atway Acarejay enwhay ehay oughtfay Ousassimay
andway enthay imhay atway esterday'syay eighway insway. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 3:55 AM
INDK
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.

You can't kneebah can you? Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 4:04 AM
mata_leao
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's incredible how immature the majority of the posters on this forum is.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 7:18 AM
Blipty_Blurred
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blipty_Blurred - First off I don't know how to post pics.

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Mousassi running a train on him. Phone Post 3.0

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Mousassi running a train on him. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 7:18 AM
Blipty_Blurred
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blipty_Blurred -
Blipty_Blurred - First off I don't know how to post pics.

9/5/13 7:20 AM
Dinomaniac
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Mousassi running a train on him.
9/5/13 7:24 AM
Sinful1
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jboogie - En primer lugar no sé cómo publicar fotos.

Estoy ansioso por ver si alguien más tiene avisos cuánto Jacaré ha cambiado. Él está completamente destrozado ahora . Él siempre era muscular, pero su definición tiene muy cambiado . Similar a Vitors . Mira Vitor cuando peleó Terry Martin o Hendo y comparar su estructura a su físico actual . Mira Jacaré cuando peleó Mousassi y luego él a pesar ins de ayer. Phone Post 3.0

LOL VU
9/5/13 8:11 AM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich -
Big Pookie -
boxing wiz - First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post

9/5/13 9:30 AM
The Gwans

???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??????.

??? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ????. ??? ?????? ????? ????. ??? ???? ??? ????? ??????? ???? ?????? ???? ????. ?????? ?Vitors. ???? ????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????. ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??? Mousassi ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????????.
??? ??????? ?????? ????? ??? ?????
9/5/13 9:30 AM
The Gwans

Well that clearly didn't work.....
FAIL...
9/5/13 9:34 AM
Another Foob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'nuff said.
9/5/13 10:24 AM
Blunderhooks
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate this threads with no pics. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 10:30 AM
Pessimist_Pete

boxing wiz - First off I don't know how to post pics.

Yes, the before and after pics are below

9/5/13 10:46 AM
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter -
UGCTT_Bromovich -
Big Pookie -

9/5/13 11:31 AM
Pesadelo_Triangulo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins
9/5/13 11:50 AM
XcessiveZ
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pesadelo_Triangulo - First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins
. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 12:19 PM
jahmon
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really?

9/5/13 2:24 PM
mclay
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/5/13 2:26 PM
mclay
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In primo luogo fuori non so come postare le foto.

Sono curioso di sapere se qualcun altro ha avvisi quanta Jacare è cambiato. Egli è completamente tagliuzzato ora. Egli è sempre stato muscolare, ma la sua definizione è davvero cambiato. Simile a Vitors. Guardate Vitor quando ha combattuto Terry Martin o Carlito e confrontare la sua compilazione al suo fisico ora. Guardate Jacare quando ha combattuto Mousassi e poi lui a di ieri pesano ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 2:30 PM
jon_m
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If:

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.