9/8/13 10:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Link Logan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)
9/8/13 11:08 PM
UGCTT_Blaat
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders - :) Phone Post
First off Hi Ben and Second I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 11:10 PM
SexiestManAlive

Ben Saunders - First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
:) Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 11:18 PM
Stone Free

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/8/13 11:18 PM
Ben Saunders
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Blaat -

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
First off this is why I luv the UG! Lmao :D and second of all I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/8/13 11:20 PM
Ben Saunders
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harold_Howard -
philipee32 - this shit is dumb

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
First off... great counter Harold Howard! Second of all Sweet Mullet! And lastly... I don't know how to post pics.

9/9/13 3:13 AM
Wicked smahtMF

in late
9/9/13 4:18 AM
ThePeoplesYhundi
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - in late

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 4:29 AM
andyman011

9/9/13 5:04 AM
boxing wiz
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/09/13 6:16 AM
Wow, I didn't even know this posted until tonight. I don't want to end this thing telling Ramsey to lick my balls so.<br /><br />First off I don't know how to post pics.<br /><br />I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. <br />
9/9/13 5:35 AM
James Vagabond
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders -
UGCTT_Blaat -

First off this is why I luv the UG! Lmao :D and second of all I don't know how to post pics.

Hey Ben I highly respect your opinion and was just wondering how you felt about this compelling argument?

9/9/13 7:13 AM
esque
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/9/13 8:00 AM
Fat Girl Slayer

Ok, if I fuck something up here oh well. I've been lurking on the site for a few months and decided to start posting. I just don't get this. Is it because he posted a few times? I'm sure the ridiculing will come but I'm too curious to not ask.
9/9/13 8:08 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fat Girl Slayer - Ok, if I fuck something up here oh well. I've been lurking on the site for a few months and decided to start posting. I just don't get this. Is it because he posted a few times? I'm sure the ridiculing will come but I'm too curious to not ask.
Well, first off I don't know how to post pics.

9/9/13 8:11 AM
Fat Girl Slayer

You can continue, but tell me what the hell this is about
9/9/13 8:54 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fat Girl Slayer - You can continue, but tell me what the hell this is about

9/9/13 8:57 AM
James Vagabond
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_FawkingxD -
Fat Girl Slayer - You can continue, but tell me what the hell this is about

WAIT A SECOND YOU FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING CRUCIAL

9/9/13 9:07 AM
Ray Cappa

Pitbull3744 - They eat steroids for breakfast in brazil, and the fact that u can go to any pharmacy and buy it certainly helps. Phone Post 3.0
This here. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 9:09 AM
Ray Cappa

The faggotry on here never ceases to amaze me. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 9:43 AM
ShawnTheBadger
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I do know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed how much his sphincter has changed. It is completely shredded now. It was always muscular, but the definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his sphincter to his sphincter now. Look at his sphincter when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/9/13 9:49 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

ShawnTheBadger -

First off I do know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed how much his sphincter has changed. It is completely shredded now. It was always muscular, but the definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his sphincter to his sphincter now. Look at his sphincter when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
. Phone Post
9/9/13 9:53 AM
James Vagabond

Ray Cappa -
Pitbull3744 - They eat steroids for breakfast in brazil, and the fact that u can go to any pharmacy and buy it certainly helps. Phone Post 3.0
This here. Phone Post 3.0

9/9/13 2:41 PM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

bjj red belt -
Ray Cappa - The faggotry on here never ceases to amaze me. Phone Post 3.0

Can I add my two cents to your post?

9/9/13 3:00 PM
Fat Girl Slayer

This is pretty stupid. Copy, paste and post. I guess I don't see the humor in all of this. I asked for someone to explain it to me, to better help me understand, but nobody seems willing. This is honestly quite lame. I would hope you all would have something better to do than try and keep pasting and posting the same thing over and over.
9/9/13 3:00 PM
Fat Girl Slayer

This is pretty stupid. Copy, paste and post. I guess I don't see the humor in all of this. I asked for someone to explain it to me, to better help me understand, but nobody seems willing. This is honestly quite lame. I would hope you all would have something better to do than try and keep pasting and posting the same thing over and over.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.