UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

9/4/13 8:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sockeye
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 8:54 AM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 9:00 AM
Crooklyn
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.

9/4/13 9:00 AM
Blipty_Blurred
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Mousassi running a train on him. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 9:10 AM
OzMafioso
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 9:12 AM
HereticMMA

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/4/13 9:13 AM
PUBLIC's_bsc_in_my_bloodyfluid
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 9:14 AM
NFABeeJay
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boxing wiz - First off I don't know how to post pics.

Ground Breaking!! VTFU Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 9:16 AM
kyle223
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn - 

9/4/13 9:18 AM
Vulva Fabulous
834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread never had a chance. Phone Post
9/4/13 9:20 AM
Blipty_Blurred
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blipty_Blurred - First off I don't know how to post pics.

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Mousassi running a train on him. Phone Post 3.0

9/4/13 9:21 AM
Blipty_Blurred

9/4/13 9:26 AM
type138
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Pudz running a train on him
9/4/13 9:34 AM
Ministry of Truth

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.