UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

9/4/13 9:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BENDOver_and_took_it
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/04/13 9:36 AM
First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/4/13 9:36 AM
RJB
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Mousassi running a train on him. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 9:38 AM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 9:38 AM
BENDOver_and_took_it

9/4/13 9:40 AM
PTM2020
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 9:41 AM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/4/13 9:43 AM
ausgepicht

Grand master dave lang - 
MVP131 - First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0

That.

9/4/13 9:43 AM
ausgepicht

9/4/13 9:44 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 9:48 AM
BENDOver_and_took_it

9/4/13 9:49 AM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 9:54 AM
BENDOver_and_took_it

Edited: 09/04/13 9:56 AM

9/4/13 9:57 AM
Bishop297

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 9:58 AM
DoomFarmer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupidity Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 10:01 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics. (because I am a lowly mudder).

I'm (bi)curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely [thick, solid, tight] now. He was always [thick, solid, tight], but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors (makes me hot). Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 10:02 AM
ProteinBake
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich -
Big Pookie -
boxing wiz - First off I don't know how to post pics.

UGCTT_Bromovich , 304
1 hour ago
Big Pookie -
boxing wiz - First off I don't know how to post pics.

9/4/13 10:04 AM
BENDOver_and_took_it

9/4/13 10:10 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

geez, come on guys...

<longcat.jpeg>

9/4/13 10:13 AM
The Lysine Contingency

These are easily my favorite kind of thread on this site.

9/4/13 10:17 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

can you image if someone had never been to the board, and this is the first thread they click?

4 pages of

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins

9/4/13 10:20 AM
clattymine
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver_and_took_it - 

Winner!

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins

9/4/13 10:21 AM
Jweinberg
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

photo ScreenShot2013-09-04at101736AM_zps9a9da5fe.png

9/4/13 10:23 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Wonderful.. The site fucks up and then the copy brigade fucks up the thread. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 10:28 AM
ryanisagarrett
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 10:28 AM
ryanisagarrett
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.