UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

9/4/13 10:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nick_H
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 10:45 AM
kiad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C:\Users\PC\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Koala

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/4/13 10:51 AM
Kaneman82
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 11:02 AM
The Loge
965 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - Wonderful.. The site fucks up and then the copy brigade fucks up the thread. Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 11:02 AM
Jmoo

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 11:03 AM
ViciousCesar
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off Jacare has changed.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices I don't know how to post pics. How much is he completely shredded now. He was always similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought muscular definition. Compare his build or his physic now to Terry Martin and Hendo has really changed. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi's and then him at yesterday. But his weigh ins.
9/4/13 11:04 AM
PettisBendownedMeForMe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sheep Phone Post
9/4/13 11:07 AM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

PettisBendownedMeForMe -  Sheep Phone Post

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. 

If you dont understand the UG 13er maybe you should just leave.

9/4/13 11:10 AM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 11:10 AM
FriendZoned

first off i dont know how to post pics

jacare = shredded. Trt?

discuss Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 11:14 AM
Knuckle Sandwich
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJB - First off I don't know how to post pics.

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Mousassi running a train on him. Phone Post 3.0

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Jacare and Mousassi running a train on him.
9/4/13 11:15 AM
Big Pookie
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

.weigh-ins yesterday's at him then and Mousassi fought he when Jacare at Look .now physic his to build his compare and ,Hendo or Martin Terry fought he when Vitor at Look .Vitors to Similar .changed really has definition his but ,muscular always was He .now shredded completely is He .changed has Jacare much how notices has else anyone if curious I'm

.pics post to how know don't I off First
9/4/13 11:16 AM
groundfighter2000
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 11:17 AM
theoutsiders
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 11:19 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 11:20 AM
TheHebrewHammer
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First Phone Post
9/4/13 11:22 AM
ThinkMMA
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well....

9/4/13 11:25 AM
JayBRO

9/4/13 11:27 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/04/13 11:28 AM
Lol, nice.
9/4/13 11:28 AM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - Wonderful.. The site fucks up and then the copy brigade fucks up the thread. Phone Post 3.0
Cry me a river Phone Post
9/4/13 11:29 AM
sockeye
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PIc of Jacare for OP

9/4/13 11:30 AM
Rogans secret stash
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.