UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

9/4/13 11:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sockeye
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PIc of Jacare for OP

9/4/13 11:30 AM
Rogans secret stash
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 11:31 AM
MarkRobinson
1139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 11:32 AM
Brabo Ben
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 11:34 AM
MrNiceguy66
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 11:35 AM
MrNiceguy66

^^^had to do it. But yes Jacare is shredded. He and Vitor shop at the same GNC... Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 11:48 AM
Paramount Donkey
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread gave me a legit lol Phone Post
9/4/13 11:51 AM
Luke Pukem
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins

9/4/13 11:56 AM
lildragonof
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luke Pukem -

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins

Phone Post
9/4/13 11:58 AM
oldbloatedcarcass

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/4/13 11:58 AM
crossfire

9/4/13 12:02 PM
Sisu
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye -

PIc of Jacare for OP

VU Phone Post
9/4/13 12:07 PM
PettisBendownedMeForMe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman -
PettisBendownedMeForMe -  Sheep Phone Post

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. 

If you dont understand the UG 13er maybe you should just leave.

Still a sheep Phone Post
9/4/13 12:13 PM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

PettisBendownedMeForMe - 
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman -
PettisBendownedMeForMe -  Sheep Phone Post

If you dont understand the UG 13er maybe you should just leave.

Still a sheep Phone Post

Still a 13er with no sense of humor or a penis. But I digress

9/4/13 12:37 PM
demonbasketball04
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

demonbasketball04
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.