UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

9/4/13 12:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
demonbasketball04
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
demonbasketball04
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

9/4/13 12:44 PM
Shoulda done a background check on Chael
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#1.I don't know how to post picks

I'm wondering if y'all have noticed how much Jacare has changed. He is really ripped now. He's always been muscular, but his tone has really changed. It's like Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Henderson, and compare his build to his physic now. Similar to Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

9/4/13 12:47 PM
the islander
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post
9/4/13 12:50 PM
ShaqNoob
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 1:35 PM
Jake95
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 1:38 PM
aarondramp
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aarondramp
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aarondramp

aarondramp

aarondramp

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.