UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

9/4/13 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TrevorRice
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins
9/4/13 2:32 PM
TrevorRice
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/04/13 2:33 PM

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins
9/4/13 2:36 PM
TLM378
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
9/4/13 2:46 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 2:46 PM
Yoghurt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kohe alguses ma ei tea, kuidas saata pilte.

Ma olen uudishimulik, kui keegi teine ??on teateid, kui palju Jacare muutunud. Ta on täiesti ribadeks nüüd. Ta oli alati lihaseline, kuid tema määratlus on tõesti muutunud. Sarnaselt Vitors. Vaata Vitor kui ta võitles Terry Martin või Hendo, ja võrrelda oma build oma füüsika nüüd. Vaata Jacare kui ta võitles Mousassi ja siis teda eilsel kaaluvad ins.
9/4/13 2:47 PM
random_muppett
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 2:50 PM
Il Duce
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PTM2020 -
Tom Cruise really let himself go. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 2:50 PM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Miley has changed. She is completely shredded now. She was always muscular, but her definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare her build to her physic now. Look at Miley when she fought Mousassi and then her at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 2:57 PM
Vaginal Tear
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - They eat steroids for breakfast in brazil, and the fact that u can go to any pharmacy and buy it certainly helps. Phone Post 3.0
Steak and steroids. A mans meal. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 2:57 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/4/13 3:13 PM
NFABeeJay
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero -
En primer lugar no sé cómo publicar fotos.

Estoy ansioso por ver si alguien más tiene avisos cuánto Jacaré ha cambiado. Él está completamente destrozado ahora. Él siempre era muscular, pero su definición ha cambiado realmente. Similar a Vitors. Mira Vitor cuando peleó Terry Martin o Hendo y comparar su estructura a su físico actual. Mira Jacaré cuando peleó Mousassi y luego él a pesar ins de ayer.

LOL! You clever M-Effers Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 3:14 PM
Jaworski21
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Una, hindi ako marunong mag paskil ng larawan.

Nagtataka lang ako kung may ibang nakakapansin kung gaano nagbago si Jacare. Sobrang batak na siya ngayon. Lagi na siyang masculado, pero nagiba talaga yung depinisyon niya. Kapareho ng kay Vitor. Tignan niyo si Vitor noong nilabanan niya si Terry Martin o Hendo, at ikumpara niyo ang anyo niya sa pangangatawan niya ngayon. Tignan niyo si Jacare noong kinalaban niya si Mousassi tapos tignan niyo siya sa weigh-ins kahapon.
9/4/13 3:15 PM
Osiris_431
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaworski21 - Una, hindi ako marunong mag paskil ng larawan.

Nagtataka lang ako kung may ibang nakakapansin kung gaano nagbago si Jacare. Sobrang batak na siya ngayon. Lagi na siyang masculado, pero nagiba talaga yung depinisyon niya. Kapareho ng kay Vitor. Tignan niyo si Vitor noong nilabanan niya si Terry Martin o Hendo, at ikumpara niyo ang anyo niya sa pangangatawan niya ngayon. Tignan niyo si Jacare noong kinalaban niya si Mousassi tapos tignan niyo siya sa weigh-ins kahapon.
Translated:

9/4/13 3:16 PM
Jaworski21
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Una, hindi ako marunong mag paskil ng larawan.

9/4/13 3:16 PM
aint that a kick in the head

Report: OP Does not know how to post pics
9/4/13 3:26 PM
subwrassler
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Dana and Joe Silva running a train on him.
9/4/13 3:28 PM
DTAlexONE

OP is bi curious. if anyone else is, let him know. He is completely shredded now. He's always been into muscular, thick, tight men but his sexual preference has really changed. Similar to Vitors. He looks at Vitor, Terry Martin and Hendo's physics and thinks "mmmm". He fantasizes about Dana and Joe Silva running a train on him. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 3:31 PM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tsrif ffo I nod't wonk woh ot tsop scip.

I'm suoiruc fi enoyna esle sah seciton woh hcum Eracaj sah degnahc. Eh si yletelpmoc dedderhs won. Eh saw syawla ralucsum, tub sih noitinifed sah yllaer degnahc. Ralimis ot Srotiv. Kool ta Rotiv nehw eh thguof Yrret Nitram ro Odneh, dna erapmoc sih dliub ot sih cisyhp won. Kool ta Eracaj nehw eh thguof Issasuom dna neht mih ta yadretsey's hgiew sni
9/4/13 3:32 PM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/04/13 3:32 PM
.pics post to how know t'don i off first

ins weigh s'yesterday at him then and mousassi fought he when jacare at look .now physic his to build his compare and ,hendo or martin terry fought he when vitor at look .vitors to similar .changed really has definition his but ,muscular always was he .now shredded completely is he .changed has jacare much how notices has else anyone if curious m'i
9/4/13 3:41 PM
Heimo

Osiris_431 -
Jaworski21 - Una, hindi ako marunong mag paskil ng larawan.

Translated:

aistrithe :

Ar dtús níl a fhios agam conas a pics bpost .

Tá mé fiosrach má tá duine ar bith eile fógraí cé mhéad Jacare tar éis athrú . Tá sé go hiomlán shredded anois . Bhí sé i gcónaí mhatánach , ach tá a sainmhíniú athrú i ndáiríre . Cosúil le Vitors . Féach ar Vitor nuair a throid sé Terry Martin nó Hendo , agus a thógáil i gcomparáid lena drugadóirí anois . Féach ar Jacare nuair a throid sé Mousassi agus ansin dó ag an lae inné meáigh orlach . Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 3:48 PM
kflinchy

gayest thread eva

9/4/13 3:50 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - 

Eerstens ek weet nie hoe om foto's te plaas.

Ek is nuuskierig as iemand anders het kennisgewings hoeveel Jacare verander het. Hy is heeltemal gekerfde nou. Hy was altyd gespierde, maar sy definisie werklik verander het. Soortgelyk aan Vitors. Kyk na Vitor toe hy geveg Terry Martin of Hendo, en vergelyk sy bou sy psigiese nou. Kyk na Jacare toe hy geveg Mousassi en dan hom by gister se weeg ins

Afrikaner? lol
9/4/13 3:52 PM
Datguy

thats funny op because First off I don't know how to post pics.

9/4/13 4:18 PM
Granola

First off I don't know how to post pics. Really, I don't.
9/4/13 4:29 PM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kflinchy -

gayest thread eva

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.