UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jacare Souza physical transformation

4/28/14 1:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AnchorTomTucker
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate -
DJmixmasterMobbie -
Mata_Leon - 
Mike126 - 
BalloonBollicks -
bigJ6464 -
BalloonBollicks -
UGCTT_Bromovich -
Big Pookie -
boxing wiz - First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

4/28/14 2:05 PM
JustPeed
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rst off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much
Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded
now. He was always muscular, but his definition
has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at
Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and
compare his build to his physic now. Look at
Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him
at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 2:20 PM
Mata_Leon
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnchorTomTucker - 
dubate -
DJmixmasterMobbie -
Mata_Leon - 
Mike126 - 
BalloonBollicks -
bigJ6464 -
BalloonBollicks -
UGCTT_Bromovich -
Big Pookie -

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins Phone Post 3.0

4/28/14 2:28 PM
WaltJ
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice to see there's some people on this forum keeping tradition alive Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 2:29 PM
IronLung11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/28/14 2:44 PM
GAZEROCK

4/28/14 2:50 PM
letsdodis
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lastly I don't know how to post pics. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 2:59 PM
stanneh
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

letsdodis - I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.

Lastly I don't know how to post pics. Phone Post 3.0

Good point but I was thinking...

5/1/14 10:27 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mata_Leon -
AnchorTomTucker - 
dubate -
DJmixmasterMobbie -
Mata_Leon - 
Mike126 - 
BalloonBollicks -
bigJ6464 -
BalloonBollicks -
UGCTT_Bromovich -
Big Pookie -

5/1/14 12:22 PM
TheHebrewHammer
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 12:52 PM
GROUNDnLB
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At first I laughed....and posted my fair share of entries...now, I just want to unsubscribe! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 1:31 PM
ticker
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB - At first I laughed....and posted my fair share of entries...now, I just want to unsubscribe! Phone Post 3.0

I was thinking that too, but...

5/1/14 1:38 PM
drmmr

"I was thinking that too, but...

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins."

I had though of your response and like it, mine would be this though, maybe a little more forwared:

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins."
5/1/14 1:40 PM
JerseyCityMMA

5/1/14 1:42 PM
DanHendersonsDentures
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver_and_took_it - 

5/1/14 1:43 PM
xXJayRobXx
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanHendersonsDentures -
BENDOver_and_took_it - 

. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 1:49 PM
WickedWyatt234

5/1/14 3:12 PM
lildragonof
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/18/14 12:11 PM
MMAnima
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/18/14 12:12 PM
MMAnima
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/18/14 12:32 PM
Rory MacRonald

6/18/14 3:23 PM
Krypstonite
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/18/14 4:09 PM
BeatMaster
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread will live forever! Phone Post 3.0
6/18/14 4:39 PM
Kierkegaard
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/18/14 4:40 PM
First ved off jeg ikke hvordan man sende billeder.

Jeg er nysgerrig, hvis nogen anden har meddelelser hvor meget Jacare er ændret. Han er fuldstændig revet nu. Han var altid muskuløs, men hans definition har virkelig ændret. Svarende til Vitors. Se på Vitor når han kæmpede Terry Martin eller Hendo, og Sammenlign hans build til hans fysik nu. Se på Jacare når han kæmpede Mousassi og derefter vejes ham på gårsdagens ins.
6/18/14 5:29 PM
buckanater
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you post pics? ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.