UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bader: It pisses me off everyone is overlooking me

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/4/13 11:38 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Ryan Bader fights Glover Teixeira in tonight's Ultimate Fight Night 28 and he's not happy most people think he's a stepping stone to a title shot:

“It pisses me off that everyone is overlooking me,” Bader told ESPN.com. “He’s talking about a title shot, other people are talking about a title shot. Fans are saying I don’t have a chance and how good the fight is going to be between [Teixeira] and Jones. 

“But he has a tough fight ahead of him on Sept. 4 and I’m looking to spoil all their plans. UFC is saying that he gets the next title shot with an impressive win. A lot of people are going to be upset on Sept. 4. I’m going to come out and take everything away from them.”

read entire article...

9/4/13 11:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mongo Lloyd
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got KO'ed AND submitted by Tito, this is a direct side effect.
9/4/13 11:49 AM
HandyDarsh
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would laugh if bader Decisioned glover.
Then shed a tear, then a couple more. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 11:59 AM
the islander
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Bader. He's got the athleticism and wrestling to win a decision. Glover is a killer, but has he faced a good wrestler yet? Is Glovers cardio good enough to go 5 rounds if Bader survives the first few rounds Phone Post
9/4/13 12:03 PM
PettisBendownedMeForMe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His a chance no doubt, gonna put some scratch on him, Nader wins by wrestlefuck awyeah. Phone Post
9/4/13 12:03 PM
PettisBendownedMeForMe
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bader Phone Post
9/4/13 12:04 PM
PettisBendownedMeForMe

Aequare - Sooooo i gues the people who saying bader gonna wresler glover, thinks bader dont gonna get submitted? Glover wil destroy him everywhere... Phone Post 3.0
No he wont Phone Post
9/4/13 12:04 PM
Aaron Becker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kinda hope this goes the way of when Dana said Bisping would get TS if he beat Vitor
9/4/13 12:08 PM
ALAR88

Picking Bader tonight, don't know why, just a gut feeling.
9/4/13 12:10 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Glover will destroy Bader as Tito and Machida both did. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 12:11 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We'll see.... Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 12:12 PM
GodSaveTheReem
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have yet to understand the hype around Glover...he is good but doesn't seem like the world beater people make him out to be. I think he gets physically outclassed by Bader tonight.
9/4/13 12:20 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro... Tito couldn't even believe he rocked you. Bader is getting KOd nasty Phone Post
9/4/13 12:20 PM
Aaron Becker

GodSaveTheReem - I have yet to understand the hype around Glover...he is good but doesn't seem like the world beater people make him out to be. I think he gets physically outclassed by Bader tonight.

I'm not sure if Bader beats him but I also don't get how people think that he's a match for Jones, he hasn't beat anyone in the top ten but yet he's ranked so high and I don't get how this is contender fight for him
9/4/13 12:22 PM
Aaron Becker

I also don't get if Bader is so bad how then beating someone so shitty as Bader gets you a TS
9/4/13 12:22 PM
Card
2419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Training with Steve Mocco at ATT, will def' prepare Tex for Bader.

9/4/13 12:24 PM
TexLadue

I haven't been impressed by Glover as of yet, his competition has been lack luster and his gas tank is questionable. He has plenty of tools, but anything can happen.

I'd like to see Bader utilize his wrestling some more than he has recently, possibly the key to victory Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 12:24 PM
GodSaveTheReem
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - 
GodSaveTheReem - I have yet to understand the hype around Glover...he is good but doesn't seem like the world beater people make him out to be. I think he gets physically outclassed by Bader tonight.

I'm not sure if Bader beats him but I also don't get how people think that he's a match for Jones, he hasn't beat anyone in the top ten but yet he's ranked so high and I don't get how this is contender fight for him

I don't think he has anything for Jones, everyone talks about his great BJJ BB, but so far he has only shown a top game...and I don't think he has any chance of putting Jones on his back.

IF glover wins tonight he better pray to every god out there that Gus pulls off the upset.
9/4/13 12:55 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1034 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had Bader destroying Tito Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 12:55 PM
LILBROCK

If Glover deserves a title shot for his current 4 UFC wins and beating Bader, than Matt Brown deserves a title shot right now.
9/4/13 12:58 PM
KidPittsburgh
1235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bader will headline the next Bellator PPV in: Bader/Ortiz II
9/4/13 1:24 PM
tumn

Bader by KO tonight
9/4/13 1:44 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

LILBROCK - If Glover deserves a title shot for his current 4 UFC wins and beating Bader, than Matt Brown deserves a title shot right now.
How many other fighters are left for Jones at that weight? How many fights has Glover lost in the UFC?

How many fighters are left for GSP? Matt Brown hasn't fought and beat a Rampage or a Bader yet, and there is a decent list of contenders for GSP to go through. Jones will be in a position where he will start having to rematch fighters soon, fighters he has already destroyed.

Glover is on a complete different level than Matt Brown. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 1:49 PM
Judge Mental
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its gonna be a bad night for Bader

9/4/13 1:56 PM
DoomFarmer

Glover is going to bludgeon Bader.

It's going to be violent, Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.