UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Article written by my publication blasting Sherdog

9/5/13 2:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/05/13 2:14 AM
BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer
SciFighting - 
Crooklyn - 
SciFighting - 

I don't give a fuck anymore...

This is the point at the party where you apologize for your behavior and excuse yourself as gracefully as you can. Then you go and take a good hard look at how you can improve things and become better for your efforts. Success is the only way to really have the last laugh.

Apologized three times and the hate speech keeps flooding through... so hopefully the mods will delete this thread.... or they can keep it here with all these damn links back to my site...  

No, I will leave the thread, freeze you and delete YOUR silly spam posts. Then your idiocy will be left standing for all to see. I suggest you think wisely before you spam again. This is your last warning.

9/5/13 2:09 AM
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/05/13 2:12 AM
BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer
SciFighting - 
JimmersonzGlove - 

How would you feel if your company paid to fly people all over the country/world to cover and photograph MMA events, and then some new site thinks they can just right click/save anything they want, upload them to their own server, then hide behind fair use. Ask one of the attorneys from one of your many successful companies what constitutes as fair use. I highly doubt they'd advise you to post a slide show of screen shots from a UFC PPV on your website.

You were warned. Good night.

9/5/13 2:10 AM
Drugs_Delaney
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://blogs.cas.suffolk.edu/andreyrus95/files/2013/03/Fukushima-meltdown-prevailing-winds1.jpg
9/5/13 2:11 AM
JimmersonzGlove
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney - blue name please

post the evidence so he can reply to the charges.

http://i.imgur.com/8bLjyu3.png

He actually did respond to this. It was one of his last decent posts before total meltdown.

9/5/13 2:12 AM
time traveling 12er
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's been a disturbance in the force. As if a thousand fake facebook likes were silenced at once.
9/5/13 2:12 AM
I_want_to_thank_christttttaaaaaaaaaargh!
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for freeze and ban hammer Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 2:13 AM
JimmersonzGlove
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure Crooklyn just Al Bundy'd this dude...

9/5/13 2:14 AM
Ramsey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In so I can vote down op when I get home in the morning. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 2:15 AM
I_want_to_thank_christttttaaaaaaaaaargh!
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad I got to see this meltdown! Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 2:16 AM
Drugs_Delaney
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove - 

He actually did respond to this. It was one of his last decent posts before total meltdown.

well, ignore that part and thanks for posting the pic.
9/5/13 2:16 AM
JimmersonzGlove

Scifighting's career on the UG:

9/5/13 2:25 AM
thembones
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney - 
JimmersonzGlove - 

well, ignore that part and thanks for posting the pic.

Apparently, Twitter and Facebook are not actually the same thing. Also, an "employee" did it and got "fired" for it.

Man, I feel a bit guilty now...because of the UG, poor Adam Mcgregor will likely find himself without an (unpaid) job tomorrow morning.
9/5/13 2:27 AM
LTL
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luca is not to be messed with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1CGGGTRJE
9/5/13 2:27 AM
Drugs_Delaney

shit, we didnt think of the collateral damage...oops.

-UG of A
9/5/13 2:34 AM
Drugs_Delaney

Edited: 09/05/13 2:35 AM
cant wait for tomorrow for someone with a facebook acct to post the scathing review he gives us petulent trolls.
thembones
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LTL - Luca is not to be messed with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1CGGGTRJE

Twist your feet and your hips when you're throwing a jab?

Do they sell Golden Gloves on Fiverr?
teamquestnorth

Lol what a thread. Poor adam though. As soon as his boss came on, adam dissapeared. Luca probably told him to log off and he'd handle it. That obviously didnt work lol Phone Post
9/5/13 2:40 AM
thembones

teamquestnorth -  Lol what a thread. Poor adam though. As soon as his boss came on, adam dissapeared. Luca probably told him to log off and he'd handle it. That obviously didnt work lol Phone Post

Definitely, poor Adam.

Adam if you're reading this, chin up. You can always get a writing gig on Fiverr:

http://fiverr.com/categories/writing-translation
9/5/13 2:51 AM
Vulva Fabulous
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit, what did I miss? It got even more heated after I left? How was he spamming? I genuinely tried to be nice when I feel I had every right not to but he just didn't get it.

What an odd thread. Honestly, one of the odder threads in recent memory. MManiacal was super professional in his reply then the shit hit the fan. I even kind of feel bad for the OP. I almost feel that he was told to do this after the shit that went down. Phone Post
9/5/13 2:52 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Fuck sherdog Phone Post
9/5/13 2:58 AM
teamquestnorth

Definitely an odd thread Phone Post
9/5/13 3:01 AM
teamquestnorth

I feel bad for OP but not the owner. Even when the owner was being calm and nice he was just doing it for damage control. He admitted as much. And who the fuck comes onto a forum with a first post like that? Did he not expect a vicious backlash? What a tool. Then he starts spamming Phone Post
9/5/13 3:03 AM
thembones

Vulva Fabulous -  Shit, what did I miss? It got even more heated after I left? How was he spamming? I genuinely tried to be nice when I feel I had every right not to but he just didn't get it.

What an odd thread. Honestly, one of the odder threads in recent memory. MManiacal was super professional in his reply then the shit hit the fan. I even kind of feel bad for the OP. I almost feel that he was told to do this after the shit that went down. Phone Post

I believe his exact words to me after I pointed out that he had indeed bought social reach on Fiverr was "Oh yeah, you want SPAM?"

Then he proceeded to flood the thread with links to his site, saying that the Mods would have to either delete the thread or let him spam his link.

So Crooklyn froze him, deleted his links, and left the thread up for posterity.
9/5/13 3:06 AM
Greenup
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherdog blows. Underground rules. Sci- fi dude blows. Underground rules. Phone Post
9/5/13 3:07 AM
teamquestnorth

Lol. A gangster move by crooklyn. I approve of crooklyns actions 100% Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.