UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 18, Episode 1 discussion & recap (10 PM ET)

9/4/13 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meco24 -
TheGoldenRule - Kim Effin Winslow... everyone deserves second, even third and fourth chances. . (Good knows I got a few) but please don't take a fight from a deserving winner/give a fight to an undeserving fighter (there are no losers) Phone Post
What did she do? Phone Post
As yet nothing noteworthy. ..which would suggest my hope/wish is working Phone Post
9/4/13 11:22 PM
ChaosOverkill
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe FS1 hired those TSN goons who think Anchorman is a documentary on how to be an anchor fuck me

9/4/13 11:23 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meco24 -
TheGoldenRule - Kim Effin Winslow... everyone deserves second, even third and fourth chances. . (Good knows I got a few) but please don't take a fight from a deserving winner/give a fight to an undeserving fighter (there are no losers) Phone Post
What did she do? Phone Post
Incidentally:
"My cat's name is Maceo"...literally Phone Post
I Wild Each It
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really pulling for Beal and Holdsworth this season. Two humble guys that want it badly.

And LOL at Louis...freakin clown.
MEOWticket
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucky cameraman. Phone Post
9/4/13 11:24 PM
Jaybrone
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That triangle was never really tight. Lots of space the entire time.

9/4/13 11:25 PM
MEOWticket
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cage holder. Phone Post
TheGoldenRule

ChaosOverkill -

I can't believe FS1 hired those TSN goons who think Anchorman is a documentary on how to be an anchor fuck me

Lol
Wat!? Phone Post
ChaosOverkill
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way to prove you're the man here Louis, all that trainin.. oh wait

Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holdsworth. 

9/4/13 11:26 PM
dream123

Time to get a job, son.
Rudi

Thank gawd Phone Post
ChaosOverkill

TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -

Lol
Wat!? Phone Post

TSN in Canada has these two update desk guys who act like a D level anchorman duo, they are the opposite of funny or clever, it's painful to watch them adlib on the fly and put their flair on everything now they work for FS1

Rudi

ChaosOverkill -

Nigga what? Phone Post
9/4/13 11:27 PM
TheGoldenRule

Kris Kristfferson is her dad?! Phone Post
ChaosOverkill

Rudi - 
ChaosOverkill -

Nigga what? Phone Post

They are basically the reason TSN ( or one of the main ones) is a distant second to Sportsnet up here

TEX4N
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

Way to prove you're the man here Louis, all that trainin.. oh wait

Lol Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 11:29 PM
ChaosOverkill

TOAO - you talking about the night news show on fs1, yeah they are kinda lame.

yup those two, they overact every single thing they do, it's like watching two Robin Williams fail at updates

9/4/13 11:29 PM
TheGoldenRule

ChaosOverkill -
TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -

Lol
Wat!? Phone Post

TSN in Canada has these two update desk guys who act like a D level anchorman duo, they are the opposite of funny or clever, it's painful to watch them adlib on the fly and put their flair on everything now they work for FS1

You get hockey! Period. I live in California, and the rest of "us" think the Kings are a legit threat for@ least the next decade Lol.
Additionally: Molson Canadian. ..I rest my case. Phone Post
9/4/13 11:30 PM
ChaosOverkill

TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -
TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -

Lol
Wat!? Phone Post

You get hockey! Period. I live in California, and the rest of "us" think the Kings are a legit threat for@ least the next decade Lol.

I'm not sure I get your answer here

9/4/13 11:32 PM
TheGoldenRule

ChaosOverkill -
TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -
TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -

Lol
Wat!? Phone Post

Lol. .my answer is
At least you get good hockey, and good beer! Phone Post
9/4/13 11:32 PM
ChaosOverkill

Their names are Dan O'Toole and Jay Onrait. O'Toole is far worse though

9/4/13 11:33 PM
ChaosOverkill

TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -
TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -
TheGoldenRule - 
ChaosOverkill -

Lol
Wat!? Phone Post

Lol. .my answer is
At least you get good hockey, and good beer! Phone Post

agreed but Sportsnet kills TSN in everything except curling and CFL coverage up here is my point and now FS1 has taken TSN's garbage to try and succeed

9/4/13 11:33 PM
I Wild Each It
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, here's who I'm pulling for this season...

Men: Chris Beal and Chris Holdsworth

Women: Jessamyn Duke and Julliana Pena
9/4/13 11:34 PM
TEX4N
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOAO - "im a horse" pena chick, lol.
Wood bang Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.