UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC On Fox 9 To Take Place In Sacramento Dec 14.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/7/13 7:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crowbar
956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - Anyone up for a UG get together?

Yeah,last time I went to a UFC in Sacramento,I met SMAC1 & Loudgrl.I also watched the guy that went over the wall & killed himself.

9/7/13 8:00 PM
JoeMimic
849 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Yeah,last time I went to a UFC in Sacramento,I met SMAC1 & Loudgrl.I also watched the guy that went over the wall & killed himself.

Sounds like my kinda night bro. Phone Post
9/7/13 8:06 PM
zackthewop
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!

I'm about an hour and a half from this.

My baby is due about two weeks after this. Don't know if I can risk missing that. Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 8:08 PM
crowbar
956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy possibly landed on his  head.The was a huge pool of blood,probably one foot by two foot when I seen him.

9/9/13 12:01 AM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Crowbar what? What happened? Lets do get together. I just got back from pool party with owners of fabers gym. He's a chiro. Anyways, negative on the killer tix hook up. Only presale code. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 12:03 AM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

The guy possibly landed on his  head.The was a huge pool of blood,probably one foot by two foot when I seen him.

Holy shit! Crazy. Well lets meet up. We are all taking limo Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 12:53 AM
dbeedy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks that the Nate Diaz v Maynard fight didn't get on this card. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 1:51 AM
JoeMimic
849 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaattorney -
crowbar -

Crowbar what? What happened? Lets do get together. I just got back from pool party with owners of fabers gym. He's a chiro. Anyways, negative on the killer tix hook up. Only presale code. Phone Post 3.0
Boo we need a UG section for this shit haha Phone Post
9/9/13 1:53 AM
Warriormmd
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy - Sucks that the Nate Diaz v Maynard fight didn't get on this card. Phone Post 3.0
Really weird considering Maynard trains at AKA now so it's close for both of them. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 2:02 AM
91W209
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in the 209. Might try to go to this. It would be my first Live UFC. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 7:03 PM
crowbar

Edited: 09/09/13 7:09 PM

I`m just seeing this message now.

I`m all for a meet up mmaattorney.

MMAattorney,

A guy was drunk & ended up crashing/falling over one of those 12 ft iron barriers that are about 4 feet high that holds people back.It made a loud noise & that`s what got my attention.I kept watching him & he got up,and kind of somewhat hopped & skipped around and went over to where there was a concrete pony wall about 4 feet tall in the smoking section and went over the wall & fell about 30 to 40 feet to his death.

I actually saw the guy trying to climb back up,but he didn`t make it,so I went over to check it out,and he was lying there face down not moving in a pool of blood and ended up dying on the scene.

9/9/13 7:13 PM
Chris27
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Def gonna have Faber, Mendes, JB on it.

Only championship fight thats available is MM/JB unless the UFC went crazy and did Bones/Glover, assuming Jones beats Gus and is ready to go in three months but thats not likely to happen for two reason.  One is Jones is a PPV draw and two they most likely are gonna want Jones to anchor that Feb NJ Superbowl PPV.

JB/MM Fly title

Mendes/Cub or Lamas or Edgar

Faber/Mayday

Tarec/Brown

9/9/13 7:17 PM
JoeMimic

Chris27 -

Def gonna have Faber, Mendes, JB on it.

Only championship fight thats available is MM/JB unless the UFC went crazy and did Bones/Glover, assuming Jones beats Gus and is ready to go in three months but thats not likely to happen for two reason.  One is Jones is a PPV draw and two they most likely are gonna want Jones to anchor that Feb NJ Superbowl PPV.

JB/MM Fly title

Mendes/Cub or Lamas or Edgar

Faber/Mayday

Tarec/Brown

Tarec is still hurt he's probably not fighting until next year. Phone Post
9/9/13 7:25 PM
FrankenBeans
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so happy UFC is coming back. its been too long since the last WEC Phone Post
9/10/13 5:08 AM
JoeMimic

Presale tickets go on sale October 2nd.
9/10/13 11:06 AM
clayclamitia
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess will be that Condit-Brown headlines and they bill it as a number 1 contender for GSP since he would have just fought. Or Hendricks if he pulls off the upset. Condit vs Mr Fox will be a crazy fight but they will definitely have to stack the undercard if they want big ratings. Penn-Gomi 2 would make me a happy camper. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 11:27 AM
damnyouwoman14

Sergio88 - I think most likely it will be Mighty Mouse Vs. Benevidez II as the headliner Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like the most logical main event. Phone Post
9/10/13 12:07 PM
Phuck Phace
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be going for sure! Phone Post
9/10/13 12:28 PM
mackass
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - Mighty Mouse vs Benavidez 2
Carlos Condit vs Matt Brown
Nick Diaz vs Martin Kampmann
Faber vs McDonald
If only Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 1:56 PM
saucylv33
1018 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys looking to sit together in a UG section?
9/10/13 2:02 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - You guys looking to sit together in a UG section?
YES! Phone Post
9/10/13 2:44 PM
saucylv33
1018 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once pricing is set, I'll go into some more specifics.
9/10/13 2:56 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - Once pricing is set, I'll go into some more specifics.
You're awesome as always! Phone Post
9/10/13 5:08 PM
The artist formerly known as
1580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

claw11 - I know someone who's fighting for sure but can't say it yet. Will come say when I can!! Gonna be sick! My third event this year! Phone Post 3.0
If you know the person fighting, I have a good idea of who it is then!! Lol.

Wow UFC finally back in Sac. I'm not sure if I will be able to make it financially for this one though. I'll see what I can do, but prospects don't look good. We have time though. Phone Post
9/10/13 5:13 PM
Texas Top Team
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes, another MMA logic prediction! Still waiting for Rashad/Anderson... Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.