UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC On Fox 9 To Take Place In Sacramento Dec 14.

9/10/13 5:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Texas Top Team
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes, another MMA logic prediction! Still waiting for Rashad/Anderson... Phone Post
9/10/13 5:22 PM
JoeMimic
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The artist formerly known as -
claw11 - I know someone who's fighting for sure but can't say it yet. Will come say when I can!! Gonna be sick! My third event this year! Phone Post 3.0
If you know the person fighting, I have a good idea of who it is then!! Lol.

Wow UFC finally back in Sac. I'm not sure if I will be able to make it financially for this one though. I'll see what I can do, but prospects don't look good. We have time though. Phone Post
You're going I won't listen to anything else lol Phone Post
9/10/13 5:52 PM
saucylv33
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You will not be disappointed with this card. :)
9/10/13 6:14 PM
The artist formerly known as
1094 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
The artist formerly known as -
claw11 - I know someone who's fighting for sure but can't say it yet. Will come say when I can!! Gonna be sick! My third event this year! Phone Post 3.0
If you know the person fighting, I have a good idea of who it is then!! Lol.

Wow UFC finally back in Sac. I'm not sure if I will be able to make it financially for this one though. I'll see what I can do, but prospects don't look good. We have time though. Phone Post
You're going I won't listen to anything else lol Phone Post
Lol, I'll see what I can do. I know I have plenty of time before then, but I also have to get a ticket for my wife too. I'll do my best brother. Phone Post
9/10/13 6:51 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/10/13 7:39 PM

Count me in for 2 for sure.Possibly 4.

9/10/13 7:05 PM
JoeMimic
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - You will not be disappointed with this card. :)
Yay! Phone Post
9/11/13 9:42 PM
Warriormmd
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthony Pettis vs TJ Grant
Michael McDonald vs Urijah Faber Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 2:17 AM
JoeMimic

Mayday and Faber was too easy to call. I just wish that was a five rounder.

I'm not sure Pettis and Grant happens with both guys coming off injuries. They haven't confirmed it yet they're just trying to book it. All it takes is one setback and the fight won't happen. Encouraging start for the card though! Phone Post
9/12/13 7:37 AM
JoeMimic

They're also looking at booking Travis Browne Vs Stipe Miocic.
9/12/13 7:48 AM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep posting rumors Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 8:44 AM
IronChris
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks Aldos injured. Love how he called Sacramento his second after defeating Faber wish I was able to see my favorite fighter in person :(

It'd be awesome to see Pettis though!
9/12/13 9:24 AM
Warriormmd
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - They're also looking at booking Travis Browne Vs Stipe Miocic.
I would personally love this fight if we got it. My hearts still holding out for Brown vs Condit Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 10:20 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I look for Mendes,Castillo or Dillashaw to also be on this card.

9/13/13 12:25 AM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For only 3 fights confirmed so far, this is one hell of a card. Phone Post
9/13/13 1:39 AM
zackthewop
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

I look for Mendes,Castillo or Dillashaw to also be on this card.

Isn't Dillashaw fighting in October? Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 1:58 AM
FrankenBeans
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make these fights happen pleaseee. so pumped for ufc back in sacramento. its been too long Phone Post
9/16/13 7:43 AM
crowbar

Up for ticket pricing & UG section.

9/16/13 1:08 PM
JoeMimic

crowbar -

This. Phone Post
9/16/13 2:27 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
JoeMimic - 
crowbar -

This. Phone Post

Hey Joe.. if youre going by yourself I'll drive, but we need to sit with crowbar, so we'll need a few seats =)

9/16/13 3:37 PM
JoeMimic

RickStorm -
JoeMimic - 
crowbar -

This. Phone Post

Hey Joe.. if youre going by yourself I'll drive, but we need to sit with crowbar, so we'll need a few seats =)

So far I am. I don't think I know many that will make that drive like you will sir. I think there's a guy in the Bellator thread from Bend trying to go too. Holyhackzack or something. Phone Post
9/16/13 3:46 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/16/13 3:47 PM
JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -
JoeMimic - 
crowbar -

This. Phone Post

So far I am. I don't think I know many that will make that drive like you will sir. I think there's a guy in the Bellator thread from Bend trying to go too. Holyhackzack or something. Phone Post

then it's on!

i got a 4x4 so we can get over the mountain, a company gas card, and a place to stay in Sac!

We're set

just got to get tickets now lol

9/16/13 3:52 PM
JoeMimic

RickStorm -
JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -
JoeMimic - 
crowbar -

This. Phone Post

then it's on!

i got a 4x4 so we can get over the mountain, a company gas card, and a place to stay in Sac!

We're set

just got to get tickets now lol

I'm in you just tell me what I'm doing and what I can help with. Phone Post
9/16/13 4:02 PM
mmaattorney

Ug section????? Tma Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 4:05 PM
JoeMimic

mmaattorney - Ug section????? Tma Phone Post 3.0
Saucy has the ability to password off a section of seats at certain events that we all then purchase and sit together, drink, raise hell, and have a good time. Phone Post
9/16/13 4:18 PM
RickStorm

mmaattorney - Ug section????? Tma Phone Post 3.0

What Joe said.. plus it's pretty fun sitting with a bunch of UGer's instead of a bunch of complete strangers. We do this each year in Seattle and have had some epic good times

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.