UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC On Fox 9 To Take Place In Sacramento Dec 14.

9/25/13 11:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MahatmaPetey
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will hopefully be in. I just need to talk to a couple people first. Phone Post
9/26/13 2:09 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chisel Chest - I'm interested in the UG section. Will be taking my 11 year old son. Marked calendar for oct 3rd. Phone Post 3.0

You've got mail.

Anyone else wanting the code? Let's do this!
9/26/13 3:34 AM
mixedmartialfarts
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could I use the UG code for 3 tickets even if I'd be bringing two non-UG'ers with me? Always wanted to be a part of one of these sections but this is the first one I've seen in Sacramento! Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 3:39 AM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
mixedmartialfarts - Could I use the UG code for 3 tickets even if I'd be bringing two non-UG'ers with me? Always wanted to be a part of one of these sections but this is the first one I've seen in Sacramento! Phone Post 3.0

Of course you can use the code for family and friends

Code PM'd to you

Cant wait to meet you!!

9/26/13 3:44 AM
mixedmartialfarts
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
mixedmartialfarts - Could I use the UG code for 3 tickets even if I'd be bringing two non-UG'ers with me? Always wanted to be a part of one of these sections but this is the first one I've seen in Sacramento! Phone Post 3.0

Code PM'd to you

Cant wait to meet you!!

You're the man! Fair warning I get huggy after a couple of beers haha! Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 4:12 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialfarts - 
RickStorm -

Code PM'd to you

Cant wait to meet you!!

You're the man! Fair warning I get huggy after a couple of beers haha! Phone Post 3.0

Nice! This is going to be epic. We're going to have to start planning our pre-gaming plans as well as afterparty stuff!
9/26/13 6:09 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

Doors open at 11:30am, first fight at 12:30pm.
9/26/13 6:45 AM
Mulletron5000
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody going to the press conference on the 3rd? Phone Post
9/26/13 9:03 AM
Chisel Chest
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KhabibSmokedPatsStash -
Chisel Chest - I'm interested in the UG section. Will be taking my 11 year old son. Marked calendar for oct 3rd. Phone Post 3.0

You've got mail.

Thank you sir. I got it! Voted up Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 10:32 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

Chisel Chest -
KhabibSmokedPatsStash -

You've got mail.

Thank you sir. I got it! Voted up Phone Post 3.0
No problem brotha. See you there! Phone Post
9/26/13 11:52 AM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialfarts - 
RickStorm -

Code PM'd to you

Cant wait to meet you!!

Fair warning... I get huggy before

Crowbar & Joe can confirm this =)

9/26/13 2:13 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

RickStorm - 
mixedmartialfarts - 
RickStorm -

Code PM'd to you

Cant wait to meet you!!

Fair warning... I get huggy before

Crowbar & Joe can confirm this =)

Hahahaha.
9/26/13 5:53 PM
RickStorm

abi - anyone have the codes? would like a pm too (please). Phone Post 3.0

PM sent =)

See ya there

9/26/13 8:51 PM
zackthewop
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone pm me the code please?

9/26/13 9:10 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll take a pm. Phone Post
9/26/13 10:16 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

damnyouwoman14 - I'll take a pm. Phone Post
Sent. Phone Post
9/26/13 10:28 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

zackthewop -

I've tried and everytime I do it I get sent back to the fighter search. I've tried on my phone browser and my cpu.

Moddddddd help! Phone Post
9/27/13 8:45 AM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know that there are more UG`ers in the Central Valley.Hopefully,they can chime in and make this show.

9/27/13 9:14 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

zackthewop - 

Finally sent!
9/27/13 9:15 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

crowbar - 

I know that there are more UG`ers in the Central Valley.Hopefully,they can chime in and make this show.

Sorry I missed your call last night. I work graveyard and I was getting ready for bed. Ended up not going to sleep and watching the Niners game haha. Anyways text me today! I'm off at 10:30am and I'll be heading up to Portland for the Bellator card.
9/27/13 9:19 AM
ugctt_warjimmiller
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going, but I'm going with a group of 6 guys, none of whom are ugers. This will be our 4th card we've gone to as a crew. Phone Post
9/27/13 9:33 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

ugctt_warjimmiller - I'm going, but I'm going with a group of 6 guys, none of whom are ugers. This will be our 4th card we've gone to as a crew. Phone Post
Well you can bring non UGers with you if you want to join in. That's never been a problem. Phone Post
9/27/13 10:18 AM
zackthewop
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wheres mulletron? he is a central valley guy

9/27/13 10:20 AM
claw11
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Where you live? Phone Post 3.0
9/27/13 10:33 AM
RickStorm

zackthewop - 

PM sent

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.