UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Here is my Evan Tanner 1short film. The truth

9/10/13 3:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -
Damn that made me cry. Evan was one of the good ones. Such a nice guy and such a warrior. Tragic. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 6:43 PM
Bobby Razak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the love guys really need the help at this point the campaign has been poor. If you loved the short please please help. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 5:06 AM
mikinoki
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby did you have acces to the last pictures that Evan took of himself that investigators were talking about?
9/11/13 5:17 PM
Old Feller
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The film really answered the questions I had.  Great job.

The law enforcement officer who ended it with his critique of "The Power of One" kind of pissed me off though.  His interpretation misses the point as I saw it.  I always viewed "The Power of One" to be an uplifting message.  As in; We all have the power to do so much good.  One person can change the lives of so many in positive ways.  Not a "I don't need anyone's help!" type of motto.  It was unifying.  Seems like Evan did just that.

This happened litterally days before UFC fight night 15 I think it was.  It was in Omaha and I was covering it for Elias Cepeda's Inside Fighting.  A lot of people were moved by Tanner and there was a general sense of goodwill and comradery around the event.  Thanks for the film Bobby.

9/11/13 9:56 PM
Bobby Razak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All donations to evantannerfilm.com really appreciated I want to make this film so bad Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:24 AM
Johnny D
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old Feller -

The film really answered the questions I had.  Great job.

The law enforcement officer who ended it with his critique of "The Power of One" kind of pissed me off though.  His interpretation misses the point as I saw it.  I always viewed "The Power of One" to be an uplifting message.  As in; We all have the power to do so much good.  One person can change the lives of so many in positive ways.  Not a "I don't need anyone's help!" type of motto.  It was unifying.  Seems like Evan did just that.

This happened litterally days before UFC fight night 15 I think it was.  It was in Omaha and I was covering it for Elias Cepeda's Inside Fighting.  A lot of people were moved by Tanner and there was a general sense of goodwill and comradery around the event.  Thanks for the film Bobby.

This ^^^^^ Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 7:05 PM
FateOfTanner_Producer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Bobby Razak's next big production!

9/13/13 7:57 AM
CindyO

Bobby, sent you a PM.

Cindy

9/14/13 7:00 AM
ThEUniT

TTT Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 3:41 PM
Galanis
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you so much for this Razak. Seriously great shit and it's good to have the truth out there about Evan.

RIP

9/14/13 4:39 PM
Bobby Razak

Thank you all donations appreciated it please go to evantannerfilm.com Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 5:54 PM
DonFrye_Fan

Donation from myself and my wife are in!
9/16/13 6:55 PM
Bobby Razak

Thank you Don Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 2:13 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How's this coming, Bobby?
Positive things in the future me thinks. Phone Post
9/21/13 2:31 AM
Bobby Razak

Need all the help I can Golden. Evantannerfilm.com Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 9:22 PM
MMAO
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Observer

TTT

10/7/13 5:21 PM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post 3.0
10/7/13 7:00 PM
Bobby Razak

Ttt:) you can also watch 1 short exclusivly on redefinecombat.com Phone Post 3.0
10/7/13 7:08 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any updates you can share Bobby ? Phone Post
11/9/13 1:11 PM
MMAO
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Observer

I can't wait for this film.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.