UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Here is my Evan Tanner 1short film. The truth

9/5/13 12:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Humboldt
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're the man bobby. Great vid, thank you. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 1:21 PM
Bobby Razak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My campaign guy is working on the T-Shirts issue so will give you a update soon.

Evantannerfilm.com Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 1:31 PM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heart breaker.

9/5/13 1:44 PM
Bobby Razak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/5/13 1:44 PM
Bobby Razak

here is the youtube link
9/5/13 1:51 PM
Furacao
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed and will be donating once TSHIRT issue gets fixed
9/5/13 2:01 PM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched.
Wow. Proud to donate.
Have to say I'm full of nervous anticipation to see this story told. Not exactly sure I wouldn't be content with a deeply truthful, gutchecking documentary.
Inasmuch as the idea of a full length feature film on this subject appeals to my affinity for good filmmaking, something about it makes me uneasy... like once the movie is made, the actor/director/producer paid: that'll be it. .on to the next project. .. I mean no disrespect, and I'm fairly certain that all intentions are pure. ... but I suppose if I knew that all/most proceeds from the film were going to a foundation in Evans name, and we're not simply going to be profits (be it financial or career status) to whomever made it. .. Phone Post
9/5/13 2:01 PM
garrote
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For laterrrr Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 2:10 PM
boneparty
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing job mr razak. Your mma's herzog. Beautifully shot, masterfully directed, and captivating! Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 2:15 PM
krept
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for putting the film together, I am sure it was tough for many reasons.
9/5/13 2:21 PM
Mango Reinhardt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 2:44 PM
NHBshooter
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
9/5/13 2:59 PM
Bobby Razak

TheGoldenRule I have long history in this sport using the funds 100 percent in the movie. The 150k I need is not the full amount im still flipping some of my own cash into this and I need private investors. In terms of where the returns will go back that is to my investors and to cover distribution costs. I never made a dime on my movies I always make money on my commercial work. Nature of indie biz plus I only got 700 dollars in donations so far doubt I can go far with amount of cash lol
9/5/13 3:21 PM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Razak - TheGoldenRule I have long history in this sport using the funds 100 percent in the movie. The 150k I need is not the full amount im still flipping some of my own cash into this and I need private investors. In terms of where the returns will go back that is to my investors and to cover distribution costs. I never made a dime on my movies I always make money on my commercial work. Nature of indie biz plus I only got 700 dollars in donations so far doubt I can go far with amount of cash lol
I completely understand. I know and appreciate your work well. And again, much respect. However if indeed you are successful in your new venture, and your "first feature film" comes to fruition, this could change the game completely for you. You would be comparing your past revenues from your films in niche markets (Apple's) to potentially unlimited revenues in new mainstream markets (Oranges) and thus nullifying your position of never coming out on top. I wouldn't hold this against you... Just contemplating what the end game is. If a profoundly well made, thorough documentary were to capture an equally profound subject matter, and thus enable the story to be heard/Understood, would that not be enough to accomplish the 'get the story out there' idea? Whereas a feature film (who's subject matter&content is limited in various ways) would accomplish the same task, only generates (potentially) more revenue albeit at greater cost.

I want to be clear. I am proud to support your venture. I just like to know that my support is for what Evan represented to many by his life... not to help you or your investors pass your pockets. ..no offense intended Phone Post
9/5/13 3:22 PM
DarthChoke
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Razak

I am hoping you are attempting to secure guest spots on Joe Rogans podcast and Adam Carolla podcast. They would be very beneficial. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 3:34 PM
Bobby Razak

TheGoldenRule investors need to be paid back, and Im entitled to a living. I already put 15k in this short movies with no hopes of getting anything back. All I ultimately want to do is make a amazing movie about a amazing person. Money does not drive me or I would have been long gone. Thank you for your concerns but Im going to handle it my way.
9/5/13 3:39 PM
TheGoldenRule

Bobby Razak - TheGoldenRule investors need to be paid back, and Im entitled to a living. I already put 15k in this short movies with no hopes of getting anything back. All I ultimately want to do is make a amazing movie about a amazing person. Money does not drive me or I would have been long gone. Thank you for your concerns but Im going to handle it my way.
More power to you. I wish you well, and look forward to the finished product. I'm sure based on your previous work it will be well worth the price of admission, and later purchase. Phone Post
9/5/13 3:40 PM
Bobby Razak

DarthChoke set it up :)
9/5/13 3:51 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want that shirt. Will donate as soon as possible. Phone Post
9/5/13 3:54 PM
justinthevikingwren
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
9/5/13 3:55 PM
Bobby Razak

TheGoldenRule thank you sir I will honor him I promise
9/5/13 4:12 PM
bonzo79
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 4:36 PM
DavidLangsBlackBelt
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
9/5/13 5:17 PM
Trust
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, L.L.C., Moderator

Great short documentary. 

9/5/13 5:21 PM
Bobby Razak

Billy Butcher I need you help thank you sir

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.