UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Here is my Evan Tanner 1short film. The truth

9/6/13 6:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 7:49 AM
Brabo Ben
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt, awesome video, always wanted to know all the circumstances surrounding his passing. It still leaves us all a little frustrated that he could have saved himself, but we will never know what was going through evan's mind in his final hours. Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 1:26 PM
Bobby Razak
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brabo Ben he is prob scared and confused.
9/6/13 1:34 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, one day this thread gets stickied ? Pretty heartless imo Phone Post
9/6/13 2:25 PM
BeardedSteve
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure why this was unstickied...but TTT
9/6/13 3:03 PM
ShocknAwe
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Bobby, in your research did you ever get to see the last picture of Evan the coroner kept referring to?
9/6/13 3:08 PM
JorgePaez
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 3:30 PM
Bobby Razak
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shocknawe no I did not bro. Takes court orders and pretty specific stuff to get hold of personal possessions after someone dies. Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 3:48 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

9/6/13 3:59 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShocknAwe - Hey Bobby, in your research did you ever get to see the last picture of Evan the coroner kept referring to?

Does his family have this photo?  I'm sure the property gets turned over to the family, correct?

9/6/13 4:07 PM
ShocknAwe
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keithadamberrydotcom - 
ShocknAwe - Hey Bobby, in your research did you ever get to see the last picture of Evan the coroner kept referring to?

Does his family have this photo?  I'm sure the property gets turned over to the family, correct?

I have no interest in seeing the photo - that seems like kind of a personal thing. Was mostly curious whether it was given to the family.

Awesome doc, bro
9/6/13 4:13 PM
T-Ham
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

This should stay stickied for a few weeks.

9/6/13 4:29 PM
LittleWing
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT... amazing film and thank you very much for sharing. agree with others, you have some serious skills

I have never been lost in the desert but a few times have been in bad situations on the ocean. there is always that one point where you could have turned around or left earlier...and quite often on the ocean i have realized that i went past that point.

my take on what happened to him when he could have gone for help is that it wasn't that dire yet. he thought in his own mind that things were ok and having sent the messages that help would come if needed. he would not realize that he was in a very bad spot until it was too late.

only question i have is that if i'm the friend getting that text message to call for help at 8am... i would be in the car by 6 am and driving there to begin the search, seems odd

9/6/13 5:48 PM
Bobby Razak

Keithadamberrydotcom yes sir family has it
9/6/13 5:49 PM
Bobby Razak

please donate to evantannerfilm.com so I can do the feature film thank you .
9/6/13 5:51 PM
Bobby Razak

LittleWing agreed I would have called the authorities straight away it could have saved Evan if he did. Bad call on his part
9/6/13 7:18 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
637 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
9/6/13 8:23 PM
Beards
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, thank you!
9/6/13 8:41 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT

Bump Phone Post
9/6/13 9:05 PM
Bobby Razak

Evantannerfilm.com Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 12:15 AM
PirateJax

Forrest Gimp - What's up at 15:17 where the autopsy report says "AMPHETAMINES DETECTED"? I mean, they talk about there being no indications of alcohol in the system, and explain the levels there are normal post-mortem, but make no mention/explanation of the amphetamines detected -- like if it's a normal thing for the condition, like the alcohol-levels.

Not positive on this but seems like it could be caused by ADD medication such as ritalin or adderall. These are amphetamines. If you look closely at the report it also says "Methamphetmines Not Detected". so there is a difference between amphetamines and methamphetamines.
9/7/13 12:19 AM
BeardedSteve

Donated earlier, keep checking in to see how it's coming haha. Glad to see the support coming in!
9/7/13 12:31 AM
Bobby Razak

Piratejax according to coroner it's amphetamines type substances released into the body during death with are mimickers. Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 12:32 AM
Bobby Razak

Bearded steve respect brother :) Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 1:11 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm from Imperial County. It's a harsh place and that's a really inspiring story. Best of luck on your film. I'm sure the people of the Imperial Valley will be willing to help you guys make this powerful film. I can help get local martial artists for you guys, to put up fliers, donate, or any other thing you guys may need to make this happen.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.