UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Meisha Tate is so cute... (gifs)

9/5/13 7:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lebronfloppedhisnutsonmyface
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forssberg - She's attractive, feminine and well mannered. Over all she comes off very well.
... Until she gets beat. Then, not so much Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 7:59 PM
Tweener
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure she looks better in person - but in the pictures she looks quite average.
9/5/13 8:00 PM
BigEyedFish
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

despite her boring as hell personality, she is a total smokeshow. Easily the hottest woman in mma to me.
9/5/13 10:50 PM
JROTT
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her body is what does it. She bangin' in every way a woman should be. The ONLY thing I'd make her lose is that extra 135lbs she carries around... Phone Post
9/5/13 10:53 PM
zsklouse

I'd let her practice her triangle on me, fo sho Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 10:57 PM
SHOGUN250
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paige vanzant > Gina Carano >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miesha >> Ronda
9/5/13 11:01 PM
RingStinger
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson_Junior - I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie Phone Post 3.0
LMAO!!!

Gold! Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 11:01 PM
RingStinger
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JROTT - Her body is what does it. She bangin' in every way a woman should be. The ONLY thing I'd make her lose is that extra 135lbs she carries around... Phone Post
What you did there i see it. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 11:11 PM
Suppa24

I want to tongue fuck her corn hole Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 11:19 PM
BubblesNS
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell -

Hate to be a douche, but if she got her nose done, she'd be hot as hell.

I think plastic surgery is a terrible thing, but shit man i have to agree. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 11:21 PM
BubblesNS
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RingStinger -
Jackson_Junior - I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie Phone Post 3.0
LMAO!!!

Gold! Phone Post 3.0
That gave me a strong visual and then a strong audio. I could hear the hissing, crackling, and cheeks slapping together over the walkie. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 11:22 PM
BshMstr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TopGrinder - Tate is not that hot but she is decent especially for a fighter. She made Ronda looked like a wildebeest. Ronda gotta slow down on the muthafuckin peanut buster parfais at Dairy Queen cause girl looked like she packed on an extra 50 for TUF Phone Post 3.0

Ronda looked like she gained so much weight, it changed how she walked... she had the off-season bodybuilder waddle going on....
BshMstr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/05/13 11:29 PM
Edit for double post.
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much better looking than Rhonda, and DAT ASS.

Gina is GOAT though. Phone Post
9/5/13 11:23 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the sexiest

But thug rose is pretty cute!

Don't hurt me pat! Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 12:21 AM
JustPeed
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im telling you, this season of TUF will be great for Meisha. She is going to come away with a lot of new fans and i think Rhonda is going to lose a lot.

The UFC would obviously not do the screw job edit job to Rhonda, but if.Rhonda gave them nothing but footage of her.being surly, bitchy, acting overly aggressive all the time then there is nothing UFC can do.

Look at last night, Rhonda finds out Meisha is on the show.storms off and most interestingly says "Where is he" in reference to Dana.

Then during the fights Rhonda doesn't say a word, while Meisha at least had some fight discussion with Dana while at the table.

Look at the highlights they have released, Rhonda smacking something out of Meisha's hand almost hitting her in a staredown, Rhonda storming the gym at the tail end of Tates practice, Rhonda crying...

And all the sound bytes about Tuff from Rhonda have been her saying she hated the cameras everywhere, how she wouldnt ever do it again, hiw shes worried she may end up looking crazy.

There is no way UFC would edit the footage of one of their most popular fighters in a way that would makr them lisr fand but i have a feeling that what the cameras captured this season will result in just that. Phone Post
9/6/13 12:53 AM
jason73
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell - 

Hate to be a douche, but if she got her nose done, she'd be hot as hell.

9/6/13 1:34 AM
ender852
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - despite her boring as hell personality, she is a total smokeshow. Easily the hottest woman in mma to me.

settle down there chief, she can't even hold a fuckin candle to the karate hottie Michelle Waterson

9/6/13 1:38 AM
ender852
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/6/13 1:40 AM
ender852

9/6/13 1:42 AM
ender852

9/6/13 1:50 AM
GnP Sonnen

Well for once I agree with you faggot. Phone Post
9/6/13 2:13 AM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda was right, meisha spent more time on her hair...

Those fakies are nice too Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 6:55 AM
BigFightFan
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't particularly like Brian Caraway but he's clearly a lucky dude. Phone Post
9/6/13 7:32 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd give her my 2.6 inches of masculine fury Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.