UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dan The Wolfman Appreciation Thread.

9/7/13 2:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
duckhuntgangsta
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he deserves some love. The Wolfman is a character but he has serious knowledge and insights to fighting.

Thank you Dan for all the cools vids and posts. Much appreciated.

DHG Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 3:03 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very underrated poster. He contributes a lot of awesomeness to the forum. Phone Post
9/7/13 3:05 PM
QBBX51
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fact that these threads keep popping up should be evidence enough that he's a cool guy. Personally I feel some of his stuff comes off a little self-aggrandizing but that's fine really. He's making a living and shit...I don't click all his threads but def am glad he makes them so I can pick and choose :)
Keep doing what you do Dan and fuck the haters...
9/7/13 3:06 PM
Shoulda done a background check on Chael

UGCTT_EnderTL -  Very underrated poster. He contributes a lot of awesomeness to the forum. Phone Post

Agreed

9/7/13 3:07 PM
duckhuntgangsta
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't realize there were other threads....one day they will add a search function to the, as soon as the figure out how to keep it from crashing like Miley Cyrus on Monday morning... Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 3:08 PM
duckhuntgangsta

^^ app Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 3:09 PM
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
9/7/13 3:10 PM
WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

9/7/13 3:39 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Dan. Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 3:42 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - Love Dan. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post
9/7/13 3:55 PM
JMO_LOL

lol Phone Post
9/7/13 4:06 PM
Deputy Porker

Ya I might not enjoy everything he does but if I don't like it I ignore it instead of being a bitch and harping in the guy. Doesn't deserve the shit he gets. Good contributor and poster. Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 4:12 PM
Theflesh22
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich -
Kostakio - Love Dan. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post
. Phone Post
9/7/13 4:35 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One day I'm gonna pony up the dough for one of the Wolfman Combatives t-shirts on his site

ttt for ultra-low calf kicks, systema, and girlfriends excepting fighter lifestyles!

9/7/13 4:37 PM
CRE
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the best posters on here.

Lots of intentional and unintentional humor comes from Wolfman, as well as lots of fight game insight.

Say what you what about the guy, he was one of the early pioneer type of fighters on the front line ;D
9/7/13 4:42 PM
pharochuck
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

very good videos that he posts

9/7/13 4:44 PM
CRE
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolfman is on par with Ariel Helwani as far as interviews goes.
9/7/13 4:46 PM
MMA Playwright
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the Wolfman.

I believe, if memory serves, that he is a rich kid. Son of some big automobile industry exec. Maybe he can come on and talk about it a bit.

Anyway, hespect for the Wolfman.
9/7/13 4:51 PM
donkey guard

Signed, a lot of idiots give him a hard time but he's legit Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 4:52 PM
FightFanUK
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy Wolfmans posts and interviews.

9/7/13 5:20 PM
Rob San Soo

Vtfu wish you would name drop more to drive them crazy Wolfman lol Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 5:29 PM
FOX Force Five
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've just come off the phone with HRH and the Pope.

They asked me to express their appreciation for Dan's work.

;)
9/7/13 5:33 PM
Tilla

Dan's the man.

Great interviewer, seem's to come across well as a person and as a reporter, his video's are great and he's a bit of a big fucker so I don't wanna give him any lip! Hahaha.

Cool dude, man.
9/7/13 5:38 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love me some Wolfman Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 5:58 PM
DanTheWolfman

Hey Guys, Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. I do what I can to get good interviews to you and instructionals to help all. Just posted a Cub Swanson interview and vids on how to do his tricky kick setups, though I am not sure he really liked someone noticing and breaking down his tricks lol.

I did very long radio interviews for TapOut/Steph/Crooklyn as well as Carson's Corner where I went in a lot to my crazy life.

Playwright, while it is true my father was a big wig, I have lived on my own since 17, in my car in high school parking lot last two weeks of Junior yr to finish up that year etc. etc. I've eaten peoples chunks of leftover steak a few times in my life to get protein while training just like in Million Dollar Baby no joke. Worked as a waiter my senior year high school, paying rent sharing apt. with older friend. I'd have to get up early drive him to work, go to school half day, get out at lunch in order to go to college early, wait tables at night to 230 am just do it all over again in a few hours. They threatened me if I fell asleep in English again I wouldn't graduate but I got straight A's/B's and already in college so what could they do. Silver Spoon fed I am not. I'm a stubborn Greek with Lupus that fights everyday of my life to do what I do, and as my father would say, always picks the hard way. I prob. could have picked a much easier life, but then you all would miss out on my stories and name dropping :)

I live poor as fuck and just try to afford my medications ,supplements, rent and food is a struggle, just renting a dirty room in a condo, and getting by living life my way. I bust my ass to still try to do the things I do, fuck pain, fatigue, muscle spasms, tingles, dry eyes, lazy eye, feeling ill, & a billion other things I deal with on a day to day basis. So if I feel happy putting/spamming out some vids that people enjoy or help them learn or better their martial arts skills than I feel like I have won the battle that day and accomplished something. The more I put in the can before I kick it whenever that may be the better. If some of you appreciate it that means a lot to me. Will likely announce some news in a couple months and hope some of you will come vacation and train with me. Cheers,

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.