UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> "Pastor" asks for money for helicopter repairs

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9/8/13 12:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
banco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there anyone dumb enough to given this guy a dime?

A Texas megachurch pastor, whose 'Aviation Department' advised him that upgrading the blades on his helicopter would save his church $50,000, recently caused an uproar for asking his congregation to help finance the upgrade with $52 'favor seeds.'

Bishop, I.V. Hilliard, of the New Light Christian Center in Houston Texas, reportedly sent out a controversial newsletter to his "Friends in Jesus" list, telling them that if they sow a $52 transportation seed toward the upgrade they would receive "breakthrough favor" within 52 days or 52 weeks.

"Does your car need repair or total replacement? Do you have a dream vehicle or luxury automobile you long to purchase?" noted Hilliard in the opening paragraph of the letter.

"Our Aviation Department has an opportunity that will save the ministry well over $50K if we will move on it right away. My Aviation Manager stated that while repairing our helicopter they discovered that if we upgrade our blades today, it will save thousands in the days to come," he explained.

Then while pointing to various biblical scriptures, Hilliard noted: "We have an urgent transportation need that the Lord said can be an opportunity for you to see His favor and His wisdom released to help you."

"Scripture teaches when you give to a Kingdom need, God will raise up someone to use their power, their ability and their influence to help you," he added.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/texas-megachurch-pastor-asks-congregation-to-sow-52-favor-seeds-to-upgrade-helicopter-blades-98331/
9/8/13 12:19 AM
Macleod
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant believe anyone is dumb enough to belong to a church with a damn "aviation department"

9/8/13 12:21 AM
hingeunhinged
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Macleod -

I cant believe anyone is dumb enough to belong to a church with a damn "aviation department"

Or a church in general. Phone Post
9/8/13 12:26 AM
yusul
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you will know them by their fruits.
9/8/13 12:30 AM
Kinkle

They are dumb enough to believe in God so maybe... Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 12:32 AM
Cotton
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinkle - They are dumb enough to believe in God so maybe... Phone Post 3.0

LOL
9/8/13 12:33 AM
checkuroil
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about the fleet of bentleys Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 12:33 AM
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've already sent the check. I mean, come on!?! if I can't help the Pastor save 50K, what kind of Christian am I ??? Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 1:10 AM
Koma
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It really is insane the amount of religious base scam artists in the Houston area.

Google pix of Hilliard's house.....it's more of a compound with about 8 separate buildings in addition to his mansion. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 1:18 AM
edwims
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/8/13 1:20 AM
roxa star

I remember my church bought our pastor an Infiniti for his birthday. That wasn't too much less than $50k and my church was in a pretty shit part of the city. If these bitches want to get into heaven they best cough up the cash. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 1:31 AM
TGP
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of the scene in "don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood" where the pastor preaches to the congregation then passes the collection plate around and says
"Don't ask why the preacher have a nice house and and don't you ask why the preacher drive a big car...... Just put your money in the plate" Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 1:33 AM
Fighting
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/8/13 1:34 AM
Fighting
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A GIFT TO HIS WIFE

Bentley!!!

Fighting

HIS FUCKING HOUSE!!!

Ham and Egger
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The answer is yes. Black preachers here in Houston are hucksters and prey on their congregations big time. They exploit their communities. When they all go out to eat on Sundays the preachers walks around like he is a fucking king and people fawn all over them. You can tell who the preacher is because hes the one wearing the giant double breasted 4 button purple suit.
9/8/13 1:36 AM
Fighting

9/8/13 1:39 AM
PlzREEMmyBROWNeye
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighting - 

HIS FUCKING HOUSE!!!

Top fucking LOLs. How is this even possible? How do people let this happen?
9/8/13 1:47 AM
Bench
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*sends money* Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 1:50 AM
RONINXOM
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ham and Egger - The answer is yes. Black preachers here in Houston are hucksters and prey on their congregations big time. They exploit their communities. When they all go out to eat on Sundays the preachers walks around like he is a fucking king and people fawn all over them. You can tell who the preacher is because hes the one wearing the giant double breasted 4 button purple suit.
Lol. You are spot on with that description! Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 1:50 AM
Mikusoraiden
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely disgusting Phone Post
9/8/13 1:56 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Look at all this jealousy from the libtard cultural marxists. If you were to accept jesus into you're life you would be blessed too.
9/8/13 2:14 AM
MrFluffyHippo
1364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PlzREEMmyBROWNeye -
Fighting - 

HIS FUCKING HOUSE!!!

Top fucking LOLs. How is this even possible? How do people let this happen?
There's now way.... There's just no fucking way people are this dumb... Seriously. This is not his house. I refuse to believe. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 2:23 AM
Scythrop
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@ atheists circle-jerking on this thread.

Can you guys prove that God WON'T bless this guy's parishioners in their transportation needs if they donate money for his helicopter blade upgrade?

Didn't think so.

The only honest thing to do is ADMIT YOU DON'T KNOW.
9/8/13 2:32 AM
hingeunhinged
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scythrop - lol@ atheists circle-jerking on this thread.

Can you guys prove that God WON'T bless this guy's parishioners in their transportation needs if they donate money for his helicopter blade upgrade?

Didn't think so.

The only honest thing to do is ADMIT YOU DON'T KNOW.
Lol oh my Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.