UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How do i kindly tell this Bellator tool to F off

9/8/13 10:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've already started using "legkick" in other threads. The journey begins.

9/8/13 10:37 PM
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AMartElbow -
Fattiecorpuscle - Call him a Gaylord and that any body who likes Bellator more than UFC is a poo face.

That seems to be in line with the maturity level of the OP. Phone Post
I said i had no problem with them, but the retarded shit he says about Bellator fighters beimg BETTER, is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for proving my point once again little guy. Phone Post
9/8/13 10:39 PM
DeuceDroppin

Basically you need to fight. If you win obviously UFC is superior. If he wins, Bellator is. Very simple solution. Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 10:40 PM
tecknowledge

OP did you just move out of your dad's house? and did you recently almost make the TUF show??

fess up.
9/8/13 10:41 PM
The_Spider
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elite Alkemist - 
Chaelismyhero - Next time he says Bellator is better than the UFC just leg kick him in the fucking head.

How exactly does one leg kick someone in the head?

Just do the opposite of head kicking someone's leg. You're welcome.
9/8/13 10:41 PM
DanteHec
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IsmokeCrack - Did you try side stepping the conversation? Phone Post 3.0
XD Phone Post
9/8/13 10:48 PM
Wicked smahtMF

kill him
9/8/13 11:01 PM
Oontyex

Why would keep inviting Bjorn over to watch UFC events? Phone Post 3.0
9/8/13 11:46 PM
Mr Bungle
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't get it, why even hang out with they guy.  It's obvious that he's not only clueless about the history of MMA/UFC, but he thinks you don't know the difference either.  Fuck that. No chance in hell I ever hang out with someone like that.  It's as simplle as that really. Just don't hang out with assholes.  I don't think I'll ever understand why some people feel handcuffed to shitty friendships.  Tell that fucker he obviously doesn't know the history of the sport, except in a convoluted, biased way that in no way represents the reality of the sport.  If, for whatever reason, you are not able to set this ignorant human being straight, then maybe invite him on the UG and all for one of us to school him in the realities of the sport of MMA.

9/9/13 12:05 AM
Kneeblock
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously a paid Zuffa poster.

9/9/13 12:53 AM
MMAzombie

UGCTT_granite007 -

You have to fight him. There is no other option....

Oh shit Frogy Fresh and money maker mike
VU Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 1:00 AM
BJ Penn Forever
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IsmokeCrack - Did you try side stepping the conversation? Phone Post 3.0

9/9/13 1:01 AM
James Vagabond
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_granite007 -

Guy on left has UFC level head movement and speed. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 1:04 AM
Seats Taken
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Sounds like a smart guy Phone Post 3.0
Hey man, you're starting to piss off some of your friends. Can you please chill out with the UFC vs Bellator stuff?

See OP, that wasn't so bad. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 1:07 AM
The Butt Faced Assassin
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get James toney to side check kick him
9/9/13 1:08 AM
Seats Taken
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAzombie -
UGCTT_granite007 -

Oh shit Frogy Fresh and money maker mike
VU Phone Post 3.0
He'll be Krispy Kreme forever in my heart Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 2:33 AM
OneSidedWar

Chaelismyhero- Its not possible to leg kick someone in the head....unless there head is located on or near there calf/thigh....just a heads up. Continue. Phone Post
9/9/13 3:29 AM
stopclock
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, the ufc did refuse randy and fedora fighting in affliction. To the guy who mentioned ufc ever nöt stopping their fighters. Phone Post
9/9/13 3:38 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stopclock - Well, the ufc did refuse randy and fedora fighting in affliction. To the guy who mentioned ufc ever nöt stopping their fighters. Phone Post
The difference obviously being Randy was still under contract and Alvarez was not. Phone Post
9/9/13 3:55 AM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Vagabond - 
UGCTT_granite007 -

Guy on left has UFC level head movement and speed. Phone Post 3.0

Not according to OP's friend.

9/9/13 4:08 AM
SRTGEO

Baseball bat to his mouth would send a message.
9/9/13 6:07 AM
Wicked smahtMF

Jackson_Junior - Lol Just ask how Hector Lombard, their most dominant champ ever won like 25 in a row but can't even win 2 I'm a row in the UFC. How about a guy like Jay Herion who is like 0-4 in the UFC almost beat Bellators Ben Askren. If they have better management why is their champ Alexander Slemenko sidelined for so long when he's not injured and has to do seminars to barley feed his family. Viacom is worth well over 5 billion but yet, their own CHAMP alexander is barley scrapping by, that's pathetic. And lastly, Eddie Alvarez who was FORCED to fight for them. UFC never forces anyone to fight for them. Ask your buddy to explain all that. Phone Post 3.0

good one Dana
9/9/13 6:57 AM
AMartElbow

Fattiecorpuscle -
AMartElbow -
Fattiecorpuscle - Call him a Gaylord and that any body who likes Bellator more than UFC is a poo face.

I said i had no problem with them, but the retarded shit he says about Bellator fighters beimg BETTER, is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
You're an idiot. There is no way any champ in Bellator would stand a chance against a champ in UFC Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 9:21 AM
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AMartElbow -
Fattiecorpuscle -
AMartElbow -

You're an idiot. There is no way any champ in Bellator would stand a chance against a champ in UFC Phone Post 3.0
Oh the ironing.

Okay I'll spell it out for you.

I'm not saying you're immature because you can't accept that your buddy is right (which he's not).

You're immature because YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK AND IT DRIVES YOU SO INSANE THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD ON THE INTERNET ABOUT IT.

That's some grade school shit son. Who gives a fuck if he wants to believe Bellator fighters are better?

Stop getting your underoos in a bunch and stop hanging out with the guy if you can't get over how much of a sobbing pussy he turns you in to over something so stupid. Phone Post
9/9/13 9:40 AM
SirBadd
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leg kick him to the fucking head!

Freaking awesome!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.