UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How do i kindly tell this Bellator tool to F off

9/9/13 3:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kimo Lives
501 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See hector lombard Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 4:24 PM
chew22
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Relationship advice for Bellator friends?

I would say OP that is a clever way to post asking for relationship advice in the WFA.

But, as you know, any thread asking for relationship advice requires pics.
9/9/13 4:37 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My roomate just got into mma cuz of me..constantly tells me how my fav fighters r gnna lose cuz so n so is too silly and also likes bellator more cuz of the finishes. Just let them go full retard or tell them they r being a silly bitch noob that need to chip in for a ppv :) Phone Post
9/9/13 4:41 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you tried girlfriends?... Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 4:44 PM
JoeMimic
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AMartElbow - Don't try to change my opinion on Bellator because as i do watch there good cards, i am not a 100% watcher, i do not like them.

So a close family friend whom i respect a lot, usually comes over to my apartment and he brings food and shit, i buy the UFC PPV's, he constantly brags about how Bellator is more exciting, has better fighters, better management and better commentators. I just nod my head and don't try to engage in a conflict because as i said i do respect him. But it's getting to a point where the shit he says is border line retarded. He said in a head to head, champ vs champ, UFC vs Bellator fight card, that Bellator would win, and finish every fight. How do i convay that he is stupid and get him to shut up? Phone Post 3.0
Whoa you're friends in real life with Bellator Fan? Phone Post
9/9/13 5:01 PM
AMartElbow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiazsBongWater - Have you tried girlfriends?... Phone Post 3.0
I have a girlfriend. Don't know his situation but i think he dates Ben Askren. He's on his dick so much Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 5:24 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AMartElbow -
I have a girlfriend. Don't know his situation but i think he dates Ben Askren. He's on his dick so much Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 5:26 PM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would not even waste the time talking to him. Who gives a shit.
9/9/13 5:32 PM
theoutsiders
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JosselEmin - Leg kick to the fucking head !!!

We got a new one guys. Phone Post
New? You clearly missed the joke...the one that isn't new at all. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 8:25 PM
joshirvine718

Hespect is important
9/9/13 11:55 PM
Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight him and if you win the UFC wins Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 12:08 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - 
Chaelismyhero - Next time he says Bellator is better than the UFC just leg kick him in the fucking head.

How do you leg kick someone in the head?

With a side-check kick, DUH!
9/10/13 12:53 AM
Matt Ward
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson_Junior -
AMartElbow -
Show him the video of Ben Askren getting his ass kicked by a smaller Marcelo Garcia. Now think about what bigger guys that train with Marcelo like Jake Shields and Demian Maia would do to him Phone Post 3.0
Watch the video of marcelo and damien. Not much difference in the outcome. Marcelo is a beast Phone Post
9/10/13 1:17 AM
Jack_Bauer
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you have to take this up a notch. Tell him you know of a 3rd organization that is even better and could beat both the UFC and Bellator champions.

9/10/13 1:31 AM
jimbonice

AMartElbow - Don't try to change my opinion on Bellator because as i do watch there good cards, i am not a 100% watcher, i do not like them.

So a close family friend whom i respect a lot, usually comes over to my apartment and he brings food and shit, i buy the UFC PPV's, he constantly brags about how Bellator is more exciting, has better fighters, better management and better commentators. I just nod my head and don't try to engage in a conflict because as i said i do respect him. But it's getting to a point where the shit he says is border line retarded. He said in a head to head, champ vs champ, UFC vs Bellator fight card, that Bellator would win, and finish every fight. How do i convay that he is stupid and get him to shut up? Phone Post 3.0
When Dana blows his load in your mouth, do you swallow, or just kind of hairball it back out? Phone Post
9/10/13 2:02 AM
Jambo888
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the only solution is you have to have sex with him.

9/10/13 2:05 AM
BLPorritt
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jimbonice -

When Dana blows his load in your mouth, do you swallow, or just kind of hairball it back out? Phone Post
Dana White Dragon's him. Phone Post
9/10/13 9:31 AM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In real life, I don't know many people who follow mma. One guy I do know - who is as big of a fan as I am - has opinions opposite from mine across the board. We debate, and I enjoy it. I'm really happy that I have a person with whom I can talk mma.

Be glad somebody wants to come watch fights with you.
9/10/13 11:44 AM
Vizslarex

Tell him he is entitled to his opinion, but you believed the best fighters generally are in the UFC. There may be an exception ever once in a while, but it is rare. Tell him to compare ratings of the various fighters in both organizations. Perhaps, also tell him you do not want to argue about it as neither of you are going to change your opinion. Tell him Let's just enjoy the fights in both organizations without arguing about who is best. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 11:59 AM
bitch slapper

Jambo888 -

the only solution is you have to have sex with him.

This Phone Post
9/10/13 12:00 PM
bitch slapper

Harden up man Phone Post
9/10/13 1:20 PM
MediumRareMistake
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elite Alkemist -
Chaelismyhero - Next time he says Bellator is better than the UFC just leg kick him in the fucking head.

How exactly does one leg kick someone in the head?
Kick him in the leg with your head Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 2:21 PM
Naderhood
933 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has got to be the most obvious and poorly worded troll I've ever seen.

9/10/13 3:31 PM
truewrestler
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC consistently pays more than anyone for top MMA fighters so that is where the top MMA fighters can be found. There may an except here or there for various reasons but that is the general idea.
9/10/13 3:38 PM
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vizslarex - Tell him he is entitled to his opinion, but you believed the best fighters generally are in the UFC. There may be an exception ever once in a while, but it is rare. Tell him to compare ratings of the various fighters in both organizations. Perhaps, also tell him you do not want to argue about it as neither of you are going to change your opinion. Tell him Let's just enjoy the fights in both organizations without arguing about who is best. Phone Post 3.0

Woah let's not get carried away here.

You're giving the OP's level of maturity and intelligence way too much credit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.