UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ufc fighter Matt Grice in critical condition

9/19/13 10:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reading that Matt gave a thumbs up gave me the chills. Inspiring Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 11:56 PM
pillbottle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So good to hear some positive news. Keep fighting, Matt! Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 9:48 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
FOTN - Seems like there's some positive news at last about Matt. He's off sedation, is responding to verbal cues and gave a thumbs up to his family!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/18/4746388/matt-grice-taken-off-sedation-medication-responding-to-verbal-cues

TTT. It's very important not to forget about Matt.
9/23/13 10:16 PM
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToBrazilliansFeet
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Matt Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 10:43 PM
Chris Leben is a Zombie

TTT Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 11:04 PM
time traveling 12er
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thumbs up, very fitting. That's how a fighter tells the ref that no matter how bad things may look they are doing ok.
9/23/13 11:27 PM
likatiga
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTTop news Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 11:57 PM
cfv
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any updates? I've know its only been a few days but... Phone Post
9/24/13 12:56 PM
Fabes
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.
ttt Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 3:50 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T's.
9/26/13 8:57 AM
soonertodd
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt is awake,talking and has upper body movement,knows all his family members and whats going on. he's still having problems moving his lower extremeties,but i think that will get better with time.he will prob stay in hosp 2-3 more months but hopefully by then he will walk out on his own.War Matt!
9/26/13 9:05 AM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is from the Grice strong face book page.

Today was a great day. We started to see some of Matts personality in his facial expressions. Yesterday the pulmonologist told us that sometimes when they place a speaking valve on their trach tube, thats when the "lights come on". So today they put in the speaking valve and Matt cleared his throat and started to talk. Most of it garbled speech but some we could definitely understand. Matt will work with a speech therapist to just progress. One thing I can mention him saying is "This aint my first rodeo." Light physical therapy has also started. There are things Matt will need to work on. PT wont be easy but I know Matt still has a stubborn, hard headed attitude and will get through it. Small steps towards Matts miracle. The doctors have requested no visitors at this time as this can easily hinder his progress. Ill continue to post updates here. Thank you.
9/26/13 9:08 AM
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToBrazilliansFeet
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser - this is from the Grice strong face book page.

Today was a great day. We started to see some of Matts personality in his facial expressions. Yesterday the pulmonologist told us that sometimes when they place a speaking valve on their trach tube, thats when the "lights come on". So today they put in the speaking valve and Matt cleared his throat and started to talk. Most of it garbled speech but some we could definitely understand. Matt will work with a speech therapist to just progress. One thing I can mention him saying is "This aint my first rodeo." Light physical therapy has also started. There are things Matt will need to work on. PT wont be easy but I know Matt still has a stubborn, hard headed attitude and will get through it. Small steps towards Matts miracle. The doctors have requested no visitors at this time as this can easily hinder his progress. Ill continue to post updates here. Thank you.
Fuck yeah! Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 9:37 AM
buddie
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser - this is from the Grice strong face book page.

Fantastic
9/26/13 9:39 AM
branchdavidian
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tears of joy for you my man - keep fighting!!!
9/26/13 9:47 AM
Fabes
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.
Great news! Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 9:49 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Great news, hope he continues to improve regularly. Phone Post
9/26/13 9:50 AM
Card
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So happy... thanks for the udpates.

9/26/13 10:12 AM
Immaculata

Keep fighting Matt.
9/26/13 10:57 AM
allforroy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just awesome! Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 11:56 AM
caposa
1577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, great news.

9/26/13 12:03 PM
Humanityisthedevil
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"This ain't my first rodeo." - Awesome

9/26/13 12:13 PM
Letibleu
1643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... so you wanna be a fighter...

I think we already knew that answer :) Great news!

9/26/13 3:39 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Great news :) Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 8:18 PM
timessquare
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really hope he can make a full recovery as quickly as possible.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.