UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ufc fighter Matt Grice in critical condition

9/28/13 2:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MoomBah
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Phone Post
9/28/13 10:35 PM
Ghost of Retard
756 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser - Ok another update from the Grice strong facebook page. My computer won't let me log in, so i can't coy and paste.

Matt is now it of icu. Still can't make out all if his speech, but after some speech therapy it should get better. Judging by what they can make out he still had long term memory. During pt yesterday Matt walked, with assistance, to and from his bed to the door, using a walker. When the therapist asked him to hit her hands he finished up his round of 10 with his hands in a fist making pffsh sounds like he was hitting mitts.

If you are in Facebook please like the Grice strong page. Phone Post
If that doesn't make you tear up a little then nothing will. Phone Post
9/29/13 7:03 PM
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToBrazilliansFeet
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for matt Phone Post 3.0
10/2/13 12:48 AM
Cojendo
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't been here for a while. I'm so glad to come back to good news. I'd really like this to get updated on the main page.

Has this gotten any major news outlet coverage yet? Phone Post 3.0
10/2/13 1:01 AM
JayBRO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fantastic! Seems like he's in great spirits too! Phone Post 3.0
10/2/13 3:28 AM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome News!!!
10/2/13 9:47 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing. Phone Post
10/3/13 11:44 AM
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToBrazilliansFeet
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Matt. I don't understand how this is getting forgotten about. Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 12:18 PM
Racer X
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToBrazilliansFeet - TTT for Matt. I don't understand how this is getting forgotten about. Phone Post 3.0

Not forgotten at all. Been keeping Matt in my thoughts, very glad to hear positive updates. 

10/3/13 1:26 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All right here is another update from the Grice Strong page.

Brief Summary of this week so far. There have been some hard times but also a lot of great progress. Matt had a bit of a setback early this week- nothing too serious but we were moved from the acute center and will now be at the hospital until we move on to Jim Thorpe Rehab. For sake of sharing all the ups and downs I thought I'd lean on more of the positives for this week. Matt's tracheostomy tube has been removed and Matt is now breathing on his own and eating regular food. He has also been able to walk with little assistance with a walker up and down the hallways. Our biggest trouble is keeping him relaxed. Tonight he was even shadow boxing in bed. Another issue is making sure he is getting enough sleep. A big reason his doctors have urged low stimuli - his brain needs rest to recover. We noticed his memory wasnt as strong today when he was functioning on little sleep - due to being moved and new environments. His doctors are talking rehab soon - we are hoping for early next week latest. At rehab Matt will be worked hard 4-6 hours of therapy's a day. I think he is ready to move and we are so ready for him to be back to himself and home with us.

Again this is copied and pasted from the Grice Strong Face Book page. Thank you.
10/3/13 3:11 PM
bekk46

^ wow. What amazing recovery. The human body/spirit is insanely fragile yet resilient at the same time.

WAR MATT! Keep fighting bud :') Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 4:57 PM
xxxxxxxx
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shadow boxing while bedridden coming out of a coma

=

Warrior. Phone Post
10/15/13 10:06 PM
buddie
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump for update
10/15/13 11:28 PM
Racer X
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best wshes to Matt.

10/16/13 2:10 AM
caposa
1764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/gricestrong

10/16/13 3:14 PM
roperninja
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Racer X -

Best wshes to Matt.

!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 4:22 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

Check out the pic they just posted. Very cool. Phone Post
10/16/13 4:29 PM
Got Reach
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser -
caposa -

Link doesnt work on iPhone can someone please post Phone Post
10/16/13 4:31 PM
Ghost of Retard
756 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got Reach - 
garagetrainedloser -
caposa -

Link doesnt work on iPhone can someone please post Phone Post

go to the facebook app and search gricestrong

10/18/13 5:17 PM
kingwank

On Gricestrong Facebook site: Short video of Matt thanking folks for the support. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 12:31 PM
bekk46

kingwank - On Gricestrong Facebook site: Short video of Matt thanking folks for the support. Phone Post 3.0
Im so happy hes going to be healthy for his family. :) Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 12:32 PM
bekk46

kingwank - On Gricestrong Facebook site: Short video of Matt thanking folks for the support. Phone Post 3.0
Im so happy hes going to be healthy for his family. :) Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 6:31 PM
garagetrainedloser

Matt finally got to go home Phone Post
10/31/13 6:40 PM
pennviachoke
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser - Matt finally got to go home Phone Post
Great news!! Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 6:51 PM
MediumRare25
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well happy for him ... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.