UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Johny:"GSP threw me under the bus on 'shady' VADA

9/25/13 8:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope this isn't the fight where GSP gets caught, after all this shit I would hate to see Johny win. But all is well even if Johny wins, Condit is coming for him and it will be 5 rounds this time, nighty night Johny, we hardly knew ye.
9/25/13 2:35 PM
andyman011

Leck Brosnar - I hope this isn't the fight where GSP gets caught, after all this shit I would hate to see Johny win. But all is well even if Johny wins, Condit is coming for him and it will be 5 rounds this time, nighty night Johny, we hardly knew ye.
Yeah because condit won the first one so convincingly. He was rocked for 2 rounds Phone Post
9/25/13 2:42 PM
gokudamus stole my name iv

Herman Munster - 

^Hendricks has shown striking defense?  Maybe the defense of a heavy bag that he was turned into by the 3rd round vs Condit,  Thinking GSP will not be able to rely on his jab at all is cute but not reality.  Hendricks has a left hand and a right hook and KO power in both, but other than that there is nothing to admire about his striking.  GSP will likely make him look silly on the feet when those home run shots are hitting air.

Yeah, keep in mind Koscheck was basically dead even with Hendricks in a fight that was 99.99% on the feet, and was never rocked or in trouble at all.

Hendricks can KO GSP if he catches him, but there's no reason to think that's a likely outcome even if the fight never hits the ground at all.
9/25/13 4:46 PM
Leck Brosnar

andyman011 - 
Leck Brosnar - I hope this isn't the fight where GSP gets caught, after all this shit I would hate to see Johny win. But all is well even if Johny wins, Condit is coming for him and it will be 5 rounds this time, nighty night Johny, we hardly knew ye.
Yeah because condit won the first one so convincingly. He was rocked for 2 rounds Phone Post

Umm, no? You could argue Condit even won the fight since Hendricks did absolutely nothing with his takedowns.
9/26/13 9:46 AM
MarkRobinson
1284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus stole my name iv -
Herman Munster - 

^Hendricks has shown striking defense?  Maybe the defense of a heavy bag that he was turned into by the 3rd round vs Condit,  Thinking GSP will not be able to rely on his jab at all is cute but not reality.  Hendricks has a left hand and a right hook and KO power in both, but other than that there is nothing to admire about his striking.  GSP will likely make him look silly on the feet when those home run shots are hitting air.

Yeah, keep in mind Koscheck was basically dead even with Hendricks in a fight that was 99.99% on the feet, and was never rocked or in trouble at all.

Hendricks can KO GSP if he catches him, but there's no reason to think that's a likely outcome even if the fight never hits the ground at all.
I think Hendricks is a little more dangerous on the feet compared to Koscheck but I basically agree with you.

As long as GSP plays it smart at first he's gonna be ok and win this on ability and experience.

I don't think GSP has lost a step... Yet. Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 2:21 PM
andyman011

Leck Brosnar -
andyman011 - 

Umm, no? You could argue Condit even won the fight since Hendricks did absolutely nothing with his takedowns.
Oh shit OK so if I take someone down and don't do anything with it, the other guy wins? Even if I had him rocked for 2 rounds. Carlos was stumbling left and right Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.