Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/10/13 11:40 PM
par·a·noid
?par??noid/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of, characterized by, or suffering from the mental condition of paranoia.

"paranoid schizophrenia"
    •  
      noun

1.a person who is paranoid.

9/10/13 1:10 AM
The Pendulum

Rantuckjr -
The Pendulum - 
Rantuckjr -
Jone2tone - Whined his way into a title shot. Night as well whine all the way through it. Phone Post 3.0

He did?

I thought he got it from going 10-1 in the UFC (along with 2-0 in WEC) while beating two guys ranked top 10 currently and 2 others who had not lost another fight in between Hendricks and their shot at the champ (meaning they were also recently top 10).

But yeah, it was probably because he whined.

If by 10-1 you mean 3 horrendous decisions given to Hendricks in his last 6, then yeah 10-1 with no whining all the way. Phone Post

I mean 10-1 as in when I look at his record in the UFC he has 10 wins and 1 loss. Including against top of the division. It looks like 7 out of 9 times the judges seem to think you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. One thing we know for sure, in none of those 3 horrendous decisions did any of the other fighters do enough against Hendricks to beat him which is why he has the W, they have the L, and he is fighting GSP next.
Except for the fact that in all of those decisions Hendricks was outstruck, and in Condits case in every round quite handily. Phone Post
9/10/13 1:38 AM
jimbonice

BackOffWarchild -
Devlin -  Is he worried they're going to screw him over or catch him out? Phone Post

It's important to understand the difference between the WADA and VADA.

The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) is a non-profit organization that oversees drug testing for many Olympic and international sports organizations. They were at the forefront of discovery in the EPO scandals that plagued the Tour de France, and the USOC follows WADA recommendations and suspensions.

The Volunteer Anti-Doping Agency is a for-profit company based out of Las Vegas. They have no affiliation with any state or international sanctioning body, and their results are non-binding for any sporting events. The company uses Georges St. Pierre as a "de facto" endorser, providing free testing and splashing GSP all over their product. The VADA has a vested financial interest in GSP both testing clean and being successful in the cage.

Keith Kizer's input was that the NSAC can do testing at the WADA level, and unlike the VADA, do it for free. GSP's camp reportedly (he said/she said situation) refused, making their association with the VADA seem suspect.
With that line of reasoning, VADA would have a greater benefit if gsp tested positive. Then they could state how well it worked.
Personally, I think Hendrick's insinuations are much hullabaloo about fuck all. Phone Post
9/10/13 1:41 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You hiding something Johny?

9/10/13 1:52 AM
ChaosOverkill
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THe "threw me under the bus" thing is hilarious, the entire division when given the chance to talk about GSP has insinuated all sorts of various things about him Rory and tristar, so to be shocked that GSP is gung ho to do whatever he can to try and keep his name and tristars clean is just such a cop out and ignorant.

You guys all want that belt so bad you're willing to slag GSP and Tristar to try and get to him and when he responds this happens. Grow up.

9/10/13 1:58 AM
MarkRobinson
1290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't it be better publicity to legitimatize VADA as a non-bias and professional anti-doping agency if they caught GSP doping?

would they put all their chips in committing a crime and jeopardizing their entire business behind GSP who was going to be tested by another party, the NSAC, regardless of their results? Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 2:08 AM
hatoya

anyone who doesn't think gsp juices or has ever juiced probably also still believes in santa clause
9/10/13 2:35 AM
ChaosOverkill
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hatoya - anyone who doesn't think gsp juices or has ever juiced probably also still believes in santa clause

and if you dn't believe yours do too, then you believe in Mr Hankey the Christmas poo

9/10/13 2:37 AM
Il Duce
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BackOffWarchild -
Mertvaya Ruka - 
BackOffWarchild - 
Mertvaya Ruka - 
BackOffWarchild - 
Devlin -  Is he worried they're going to screw him over or catch him out? Phone Post

The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) is a non-profit organization that oversees drug testing for many Olympic and international sports organizations. They were at the forefront of discovery in the EPO scandals that plagued the Tour de France, and the USOC follows WADA recommendations and suspensions.

The Volunteer Anti-Doping Agency is a for-profit company based out of Las Vegas. They have no affiliation with any state or international sanctioning body, and their results are non-binding for any sporting events. The company uses Georges St. Pierre as a "de facto" endorser, providing free testing and splashing GSP all over their product. The VADA has a vested financial interest in GSP both testing clean and being successful in the cage.

Keith Kizer's input was that the NSAC can do testing at the WADA level, and unlike the VADA, do it for free. GSP's camp reportedly (he said/she said situation) refused, making their association with the VADA seem suspect.

Stop talking OUT OF YOUR ASS.

VADA is non-profit.

Margaret Goodman earns $0 for her philanthropic efforts? I know their tax status, guy.

She probably draw a salary, you expect people to work for free in non-profit organizations?

I am questioning why this organization even exists, if not for the employees to earn a healthy living (profit). AGAIN: The VADA has no affiliation with any sanctioning body. Their WADA testing procedures are already offered by the NSAC, making the VADA completely redundant. The VADA's results are non-binding.

This would be like someone starting a non-profit version of the United States Postal Service. It already exists, so why bother, if not for personal gain? VADA is operating like FedEx, but pretending to be the USPS.
Bud, it's a high profile fight to help promote themselves. Fights do happen outside of NSAC jurisdiction, and the fact it's in Nevada has nothing to do with why VADA wants to promote this fight. Other states, countries, jurisdictions or whatever may not have so called extra testing options, that is why they fucking exist. Get a clue.

If anyone is shady and has a vested interest is the fucking corrupt government organization. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 4:57 AM
eyeMDaMan

couple of question, disregarding all the extraneous rhetoric and bs.

1)if WADA is the bonafide top dog in testing insofar as "official" "binding" acceptance is concerned. Plus the fact that they are at "the forefront" of testing and its R&D related tech. add in the fact that they are NON-PROFIT(wtf ever that seems to indicate). WTF SPECIFICALLY is the reason GSP refuses to utilize them?
2)why does he insist on favoring a FOR-PROFIT newfangled VADA?? factoring in the matter of the results being totally non-binding and are far from officially accepted. again specifically WHY MAKE USE of VADA?

i am with Hendricks here, i would be automatically suspect of any institution that opening seeks to profit both from the results of and the use of said tests. in WHAT way does his refusal to favor/use VADA indicate chickenshittedness?? he is totally open to making use of the currently and formally official WADA.(yes my grammar is lacking,i am blind, no proof reading)

why VADA over WADA?

regards,
9/10/13 5:37 AM
MattyECB
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eyeMDaMan - couple of question, disregarding all the extraneous rhetoric and bs.

1)if WADA is the bonafide top dog in testing insofar as "official" "binding" acceptance is concerned. Plus the fact that they are at "the forefront" of testing and its R&D related tech. add in the fact that they are NON-PROFIT(wtf ever that seems to indicate). WTF SPECIFICALLY is the reason GSP refuses to utilize them?
2)why does he insist on favoring a FOR-PROFIT newfangled VADA?? factoring in the matter of the results being totally non-binding and are far from officially accepted. again specifically WHY MAKE USE of VADA?

i am with Hendricks here, i would be automatically suspect of any institution that opening seeks to profit both from the results of and the use of said tests. in WHAT way does his refusal to favor/use VADA indicate chickenshittedness?? he is totally open to making use of the currently and formally official WADA.(yes my grammar is lacking,i am blind, no proof reading)

why VADA over WADA?

regards,

You're a complete and utter dumbass and shouldn't post again, not even to flame or agree with me, until you've bothered to at least google WADA and VADA...

1) WADA is a fucking certificate, NOT A FUCKING LAB. They rarely do their own testing, and its only for amateur fights.

They certify certain testing facilities and guess what, VADA is WADA-certified (Did I just blow your mind?) Hendricks' argument makes no sense and was being used as a smoke bomb for ppl like yourself to lazy to google what VADA and WADA actually is lol

2) He's using VADA because he wants to test for substances he's being constantly accused of using. Of course when he did this assholes went out and said, he's asking what they test for SO HE CAN CHEAT.

Hendricks also said it's bullshit GSP is paying for it because it means conflict of interest... But then Hendricks found out VADA would fit the bill, so now he's saying it's bullshit because GSP DOESN'T have to pay for it...

Newsflash motherfuckers, VADA has already popped multiple athletes, and two professional boxers, who've paid for the VADA testing. They've also popped fighters they've sponsored.

Even better, Hendricks then went on to say GSP was using VADA instead of NSAC because he could avoid the normal testing and get an easier VADA test, like he had some huge influence or ANY relation to them prior to this agreement, in response GSP's camp is now saying they'll do double the tests -- NSAC-lab and WADA-certified VADA-lab...

Meanwhile Hendrick will walk off after flip-flopping, and oddly, will have somehow gained fans through his recent bullshit :/

TL;DR You're a dumbass and its not, "Why VADA over WADA?"
But WADA and VADA and NSAC for GSP,
Only NSAC for Hendricks
9/10/13 5:41 AM
MattyECB
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^What you might have meant to ask eyeMDaMan, is why WADA-certified VADA over WADA-certified USADA?

(The latter being Hendricks' new excuse after GSP agreed to double tests, saying GSP should use WADA USADA instead of WADA VADA along with NSAC testing... acronym headache :/)

To which my response would be VADA is subsidized and cheaper, and has newer protocol, but both would be good options.

It's just that Hendricks changed his fucking mind last second so there isn't really any time to switch from the paid for and extensive-paperwork-already-finished VADA to USADA.

Socks.
9/10/13 5:47 AM
MattyECB

MarkRobinson - Wouldn't it be better publicity to legitimatize VADA as a non-bias and professional anti-doping agency if they caught GSP doping?

would they put all their chips in committing a crime and jeopardizing their entire business behind GSP who was going to be tested by another party, the NSAC, regardless of their results? Phone Post 3.0

That's what I said, but even that point is relatively moot since VADA has already fucking busted ppl they've sponsored and ppl they've paid for.

So whatever category you want to lump GSP into, all common sense (your above argument), prior testing (catching fighters who've paid or who've been subsidized), and accreditation (They ARE FUCKING WADA-certified) shows that only a hater will shit on GSP for this or eat up Hendricks self-contradicting lies and excuses...

Fuck man, I really really like Hendricks and I wouldn't have even minded if he just said no to VADA, I didn't hold that against Carwin even though it was obvious what was up, but this bullshit pussy footing, flip flopping and lies are really fucking lame.

Hendricks better step the fuck up and put on a helluva performance or knock Georges the fuck out so I can forget this bullshit
9/10/13 5:58 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such BS,

VADA obviously wants to use GSP popularity for marketing purposes. But that does not mean there results won't be impartial anymore. It is frankly hilarious to me that Hendricks would think that they would risk there reputation as an anti doping regulator on the auspices of one athlete.

Sorry but he bitched and moaned about alleged PED incessantly and when GSP finally commits he still finds something wrong with it.

Use to like this dude but now the inconsistency is just never ending.Hope GSP jabs he to death aka a comfortable decision so Hendricks can finally focus on fighting again instead of bitching and moaning all the time.

In for a match against Askren....oooh shit he gets tested by the same antidoping agency...well shit he must be on the juice as well then....impeccable Texan logic at work.
9/10/13 7:11 AM
MMc AA

WADA = 100% unbiased and doesnt give a fuck who is clean and who isnt.

VADA = GSP is their posterboy. I'm not saying they would bend rules or tweak results for him, however it is enough to make his opponent suspicious so if he is really clean then why not go with the completely unbiased test?
9/10/13 7:16 AM
MMc AA

fightharder - Such BS,

VADA obviously wants to use GSP popularity for marketing purposes. But that does not mean there results won't be impartial anymore. It is frankly hilarious to me that Hendricks would think that they would risk there reputation as an anti doping regulator on the auspices of one athlete.

Sorry but he bitched and moaned about alleged PED incessantly and when GSP finally commits he still finds something wrong with it.

Use to like this dude but now the inconsistency is just never ending.Hope GSP jabs he to death aka a comfortable decision so Hendricks can finally focus on fighting again instead of bitching and moaning all the time.

In for a match against Askren....oooh shit he gets tested by the same antidoping agency...well shit he must be on the juice as well then....impeccable Texan logic at work.

So one company makes money off of GSP? But they should use that company and not the unbiased one? Lol k bro.
9/10/13 8:58 AM
JMurda
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds to me Hendricks already has his excuse laid out for when he loses. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 9:34 AM
Mike Rotch
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA -  Hendricks is to intelligent as Roy Nelson is to skinny. Phone Post

hahaha.

9/10/13 9:37 AM
Mike Rotch
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
mdrndaysamurai -  1. Bj didn't refuse any testing other than vada, gsp has
2. It doesn't matter that vada sponsors other fighters also. Hendricks is fighting gsp.
3. It's not just Hendricks and the ug saying it's shady, but also the head of the athletic commission. That makes the accusations a little more than gsp hate. Phone Post

GSP: I invite Hendricks to participate in VADA testing.

Hendricks: Heck ya!

---ONE MONTH LATER---

Everyone: Yeah so they're both going to be doing VADA testing.

VADA: Actually, Johnny has not completed the appopriate steps in order to join VADA.

Everyone: Hmmmm...

Hendricks: They're SPONSORING GSP! SHADY!

Rational people: They sponsor everyone who participates...

Everyone else: GSP is cheating!

Hendricks: Hey Georges, come do this extra testing instead.

GSP: Why would I just change everything we agreed to?

Hendricks: I don't want to do VADA because it hurts me if Georges tests positive.

GSP: But you just invited me to do out of competition testing.

Keith Kizer: Motherfucker asks too many questions...

Rational people: Aren't questions... aren't they a good thing? Johnny's reasoning is kind of suspect.

Everyone else: I know we hated Kizer last week but he just PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT GEORGES IS CHEATING!

Nice summary.  VTFU.

9/10/13 9:40 AM
NorthFromHere
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep VADA out of MMA
JStrongMMA

MMc AA -
fightharder - Such BS,

So one company makes money off of GSP? But they should use that company and not the unbiased one? Lol k bro.
Vada is non-profit. Fuck, some of you idiots should read before you jump into a conversation. Phone Post
Phil999

Edited: 09/10/13 9:43 AM
never mind.
9/10/13 9:46 AM
Phil999

RileyPust - 
mdrndaysamurai -  1. Bj didn't refuse any testing other than vada, gsp has
2. It doesn't matter that vada sponsors other fighters also. Hendricks is fighting gsp.
3. It's not just Hendricks and the ug saying it's shady, but also the head of the athletic commission. That makes the accusations a little more than gsp hate. Phone Post

GSP: I invite Hendricks to participate in VADA testing.

Hendricks: Heck ya!

---ONE MONTH LATER---

Everyone: Yeah so they're both going to be doing VADA testing.

VADA: Actually, Johnny has not completed the appopriate steps in order to join VADA.

Everyone: Hmmmm...

Hendricks: They're SPONSORING GSP! SHADY!

Rational people: They sponsor everyone who participates...

Everyone else: GSP is cheating!

Hendricks: Hey Georges, come do this extra testing instead.

GSP: Why would I just change everything we agreed to?

Hendricks: I don't want to do VADA because it hurts me if Georges tests positive.

GSP: But you just invited me to do out of competition testing.

Keith Kizer: Motherfucker asks too many questions...

Rational people: Aren't questions... aren't they a good thing? Johnny's reasoning is kind of suspect.

Everyone else: I know we hated Kizer last week but he just PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT GEORGES IS CHEATING!

9/10/13 9:46 AM
Mike Rotch

Mertvaya Ruka - In an attempt to clear the air, Beaulieu provided the exact email he sent to all parties, on Aug. 17:

“Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addtion to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until August 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by Commission.

Best Regards

Rodolphe”

So.

Hendricks = shady.

Kizer = drama queen?  I mean really, wtf. 

9/10/13 9:47 AM
Mike Rotch

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - 
BackOffWarchild -

This is the reality of the situation. Excellent breakndown of the difference between the two companies.

WADA is WAY more credible, and not in the pocket of either fighter.

GSPs lawyer was sketchy when Kizer asked him to do WADA. Phone Post

You should have read the rest of the thread first....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.