UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Johny:"GSP threw me under the bus on 'shady' VADA

9/10/13 9:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mike Rotch
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eyeMDaMan - couple of question, disregarding all the extraneous rhetoric and bs.

1)if WADA is the bonafide top dog in testing insofar as "official" "binding" acceptance is concerned. Plus the fact that they are at "the forefront" of testing and its R&D related tech. add in the fact that they are NON-PROFIT(wtf ever that seems to indicate). WTF SPECIFICALLY is the reason GSP refuses to utilize them?
2)why does he insist on favoring a FOR-PROFIT newfangled VADA?? factoring in the matter of the results being totally non-binding and are far from officially accepted. again specifically WHY MAKE USE of VADA?

i am with Hendricks here, i would be automatically suspect of any institution that opening seeks to profit both from the results of and the use of said tests. in WHAT way does his refusal to favor/use VADA indicate chickenshittedness?? he is totally open to making use of the currently and formally official WADA.(yes my grammar is lacking,i am blind, no proof reading)

why VADA over WADA?

regards,

please actually read the thread.

9/10/13 10:32 AM
Teddy KGB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Rotch - 
eyeMDaMan - couple of question, disregarding all the extraneous rhetoric and bs.

1)if WADA is the bonafide top dog in testing insofar as "official" "binding" acceptance is concerned. Plus the fact that they are at "the forefront" of testing and its R&D related tech. add in the fact that they are NON-PROFIT(wtf ever that seems to indicate). WTF SPECIFICALLY is the reason GSP refuses to utilize them?
2)why does he insist on favoring a FOR-PROFIT newfangled VADA?? factoring in the matter of the results being totally non-binding and are far from officially accepted. again specifically WHY MAKE USE of VADA?

i am with Hendricks here, i would be automatically suspect of any institution that opening seeks to profit both from the results of and the use of said tests. in WHAT way does his refusal to favor/use VADA indicate chickenshittedness?? he is totally open to making use of the currently and formally official WADA.(yes my grammar is lacking,i am blind, no proof reading)

why VADA over WADA?

regards,

I dont believe VADA would manipulate the results in any way for GSP. What I do have some concerns over is GSP somehow knowing when the test is going to take place. Now this might be total bullshit and most likely is but even if there is a small chance of this I think Hendricks is right to ask for different testing.

9/10/13 10:33 AM
Teddy KGB

^^ sorry didn't mean to quote you there
9/10/13 10:44 AM
The Sauce
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see GSP on the posters for the UFC too... Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 10:58 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP: Johnny, I already agreed to do extra testing through your prefered anti-doping association. In fact I sent you an email about it three weeks ago. I will be participating in both WADA and VADA testing for this fight.

Hendricks: ...

Kizer: ...

People who read this thread: LOL

People who only read the first page: So VADA literally owns Georges St. Pierre? GSP is getting money from them?! SHADY!

GSP: I am unavailable for further comment because I'm giving blood and urine to be tested beyond what is required by the NSAC. What are you up to Johnny?

Hendricks: ...

9/10/13 11:01 AM
Seats Taken
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG can solve this whole debacle, let's get a van from an OG'r hit up CVS for some urine test strips and start our own agency the Underground Anti-Doping Association (UADA)

We can just drive around in our van demanding fighters to take our test and threatening them with up 12 threads about their shadiness if they don't comply. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 11:11 AM
JStrongMMA

Here are the facts for those that haven't read anything. Vada is a non-profit organization and it's purpose is to perform more stringent and randomized testing for athletes who are committed to cleaning up their given sport. Why is GSP on their website? Because GSP proposed to use Vada testing for their upcoming fight, which Hendricks agreed to. Tim Bradley is also on the website along with many other fighters who support the testing as a means to provide legitimacy and expansion. Hendricks now claims that GSP and Vada are in collusion and will possibly tamper with test results and doesn't want to proceed with the testing. GSP has now agreed to do both Vada and NSAC testing. How GSP and/or Vada is acting shady is beyond my comprehension. Phone Post
9/10/13 11:15 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, the more that comes to light the more Keith Kizer looks bad. People can moan all they want that VADA has no affiliation with a sanctioning body, but the fact that the NSAC DOES have an affiliation is disconcerting if impartiality is not paramount. Kizer specifically brought up that email sent from Georges' lawyer as a reason why something seemed strange to him. Having now seen the email I can say that it suggests the opposite of what Mr. Kizer was implying. This is concerning because the NSAC is supposed to be an impartial party, but if  you were Georges at this point would you trust Kizer's people to test you more than you had to?

GSP has been the most accomodating, indeed the ONLY accomodating person involved in this whole situation. He's the only one who's been willing to: 1. Undergo both testing programs and 2. Pay for it out of his own pocket.

9/10/13 11:35 AM
muay_jitsu

Yeah Kizer should keep his mouth shut! VADA has nothing to do with him and if the fight is in NV they have to do their standard testing ANYWAY. Until then I wish he would go away.
9/10/13 12:04 PM
bitch slapper

JStrongMMA - Here are the facts for those that haven't read anything. Vada is a non-profit organization and it's purpose is to perform more stringent and randomized testing for athletes who are committed to cleaning up their given sport. Why is GSP on their website? Because GSP proposed to use Vada testing for their upcoming fight, which Hendricks agreed to. Tim Bradley is also on the website along with many other fighters who support the testing as a means to provide legitimacy and expansion. Hendricks now claims that GSP and Vada are in collusion and will possibly tamper with test results and doesn't want to proceed with the testing. GSP has now agreed to do both Vada and NSAC testing. How GSP and/or Vada is acting shady is beyond my comprehension. Phone Post
Yeah take that he says Phone Post
9/10/13 12:35 PM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teddy KGB - 
Mike Rotch - 

why VADA over WADA?

regards,

I dont believe VADA would manipulate the results in any way for GSP. What I do have some concerns over is GSP somehow knowing when the test is going to take place. Now this might be total bullshit and most likely is but even if there is a small chance of this I think Hendricks is right to ask for different testing.

Did you read the email?

Basically everything Hendricks and Kizer said has been thus far proven bullshit --

Here's the damning description from Kizer, please re-read it:

'"OK, fine, use VADA," Kizer said of his response. "That's not the question. The question is do you want to do outside testing through the athletic commission? And basically, they said we want to know all the tests you do so Georges' medical advisors can vet the test first before we decide.

"I said, 'I will take that as a no. We will let you know if we're going to do any testing on our own. Goodbye.'"

Kizer said Beaulieu then tried to backtrack by saying St-Pierre wasn't opposed to the WADA program.

"The guy actually had the gall – this Rodolphe guy – (to say), 'Well, no, that's not what we meant. We're happy to do it once we get this additional information, but I'm going to be done for the next seven days, and I'm unavailable via cell phone or email.' It's like, whatever dude. It was so ridiculous. But I don't hold any of that against Georges St-Pierre. As far as I know, he doesn't even know about these things."'

So Kizer said Beaulieu demanded all the information about the testing, then backtracked when it looked bad, eh?

Here's the fucking email Kizer has been going on about, and please read this (From SportsNet):

"Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addtion to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until August 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by Commission.

Best Regards

Rodolphe”

So now that we've established Kizer is full of shit, what you're discussing, the lack of randomized testing, is something that's never occurred in VADA's history and has absolutely zero proof or evidence. Keith Kizer, as cunty as he was, didn't even make that fucking claim. It came from Hendricks' asshole manager so I don't see why in the hell you'd think there's even a small chance...

This comes down to two simple things, Hendricks is cheating and wants out (Maybe Georges is too, but he's at least handling his shit better),

And the NSAC is fucking embarassed to see WADA-certified VADA labs, which have improved and newer protocol, show up WADA-certified NSAC labs, which have a number of deficiencies and issues.

When GSP nullified Hendricks' pointless claim, and this is the part at makes your above point COMPLETELY MOOT, by agreeing to do the full WADA-certified NSAC testing AND the full WADA-certified VADA testing, Hendricks continued to pile on the insults and bullshit -- moving his argument to, fuck WADA-NSAC and fuck WADA-VADA, we should do WADA-USADA lol

9/10/13 12:36 PM
Rantuckjr
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those who are saying it is a non profit and thus cant be a business that makes the people who run it a lot of money, some reading for you.

http://www.legalzoom.com/business-law/corporate-law/non-profits-and-profitability-where-do

http://www.idealist.org/info/Nonprofits/Basics1

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-14/making-sure-nonprofits-aren-t-all-about-profit.html
9/10/13 12:43 PM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And sorry for the post rapes, I'll shut up after this, but I'm blown away how ppl still don't seem to understand the relation between these the organizations.

--->WADA - Anti-Doping body that does VERY LITTLE testing, and it's almost always limited to amateur. What they do do is certify labs that follow certain stringent requirements. This includes NSAC if they opt for it,
USADA, and yes
fucking VADA is WADA-certified.

--->NSAC -- Govt. body doing shitty testing. Can CHOOSE to use a WADA-certified lab for better testing/instruments.

--->VADA -- Independant testing group that HAS already busted ppl who've payed them AND ppl who've been sponsored by them, almost all their work is subsidized so this is completely par-to-the-course -- and yes both these busted-groups involved ppl who were on their front page (and OMG, they were still busted :O)

Key part here -- ALL of VADAs labs are WADA accredited AND they follow newer and improved protocol over NSAC WADA-accredited labs (Reason Kizer is being a cunt-puddle)

And most importantly, this entire thing is moot because GSP agreed to do WADA-accredited labs with the superior VADA-protocol, AND
WADA-accredited labs with the inferior NSAC-protocol.

If you're going to attack GSP and support Hendricks/Kizer, at least look at the Beaulieu email, read up what WADA-accredation means, and please read up on VADA's record and prior busts before talking about Shady handwraps.

And try to figure out how much of each side's claims have substantiation and proof, and how much is complete hearesay and bullshit, cus it's look pretty onesided to me.

And I'd love to hear a good refutation from someone explaining why any of what I've been posting is wrong. I keep seein ppl argue across, instead of addressing this shit
9/10/13 12:49 PM
RileyPust

Some of the things Kizer was claiming may have occurred during a conference call that Hendricks' team claimed they had with the NSAC and Georges' team. The only thing that hasn't been proven as total bullshit is GSP's lawyer asking when the tests would occur. Maybe he was trying to clarify whether the NSAC's testing was indeed random, or if it was scheduled testing throughout a training camp. Maybe he was trying to clarify if they would work with VADA on a schedule or if they would just each show up randomly for testing. The bottom line is that Georges has never participated in out-of-competition testing of any kind, it's logical that he would have some questions when he's offering to shoulder the costs.

9/10/13 12:51 PM
MattyECB

JStrongMMA -  Here are the facts for those that haven't read anything. Vada is a non-profit organization and it's purpose is to perform more stringent and randomized testing for athletes who are committed to cleaning up their given sport. Why is GSP on their website? Because GSP proposed to use Vada testing for their upcoming fight, which Hendricks agreed to. Tim Bradley is also on the website along with many other fighters who support the testing as a means to provide legitimacy and expansion. Hendricks now claims that GSP and Vada are in collusion and will possibly tamper with test results and doesn't want to proceed with the testing. GSP has now agreed to do both Vada and NSAC testing. How GSP and/or Vada is acting shady is beyond my comprehension. Phone Post

The, "on their website," argument is so silly. Like you said, tons of fighters go on their website before, during and after testing.

Have any of you accusers even been on the VADA-site?

It also had Roy Nelson and BJ Penn on their site so I guess their also running the show... Along with Timothy Bradley...

Along with the all powerful and influential -- and of course, always shady -- Rosi Sexton and Sheila Gaff...

Well I guess we just uncovered the truth. VADA was created by a number of low-to-high tier fighters who wanted to come together and run shit with a corrupt and false non-for-profit.

FUCKERS, would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling Kizer and Hendricks
9/10/13 1:06 PM
Glovegate

Edited: 09/10/13 1:12 PM

MattyECB is raping it.

And lol @ LnP jumping in and declaring the most factually inaccurate post in the entire thread to be "the reality of the situation".  Classic Mike right there.

Well I guess we know, if it wasn't obvious before, that LnP simply declares as fact that which he wishes to be true and not what he has verified to be true.

9/10/13 1:07 PM
MarkRobinson
1199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB -
JStrongMMA -  Here are the facts for those that haven't read anything. Vada is a non-profit organization and it's purpose is to perform more stringent and randomized testing for athletes who are committed to cleaning up their given sport. Why is GSP on their website? Because GSP proposed to use Vada testing for their upcoming fight, which Hendricks agreed to. Tim Bradley is also on the website along with many other fighters who support the testing as a means to provide legitimacy and expansion. Hendricks now claims that GSP and Vada are in collusion and will possibly tamper with test results and doesn't want to proceed with the testing. GSP has now agreed to do both Vada and NSAC testing. How GSP and/or Vada is acting shady is beyond my comprehension. Phone Post

The, "on their website," argument is so silly. Like you said, tons of fighters go on their website before, during and after testing.

Have any of you accusers even been on the VADA-site?

It also had Roy Nelson and BJ Penn on their site so I guess their also running the show... Along with Timothy Bradley...

Along with the all powerful and influential -- and of course, always shady -- Rosi Sexton and Sheila Gaff...

Well I guess we just uncovered the truth. VADA was created by a number of low-to-high tier fighters who wanted to come together and run shit with a corrupt and false non-for-profit.

FUCKERS, would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling Kizer and Hendricks
good points on your last few posts. From all the information I've seen posted about his whole charade, what you've outlined seems the most reasonable conclusion.

Unless of course, there's more information about the email released being fake or something like that.

And like i said earlier, I have no real horse in this race and don't presume to know if either one of the fighters is abusing PEDs. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 1:10 PM
da Vinci 81
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate -

MattyECB is raping it.

And lol @ LnP jumping in and declaring the most factually inaccurate post in the entire thread to be "the reality of the situation".  Classic Mike right there.

Well I guess we know, if it wasn't obvious before, that simply LnP declares as fact that which he wishes to be true and not what he has verified to be true.

Just par for the course for that shit-for-brains. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 1:31 PM
Frank Mir Cat
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If GSP has nothing to hide he shouldn't give a shit what test he takes. He's probably pushing the ragged edge of what is allowable and is rightly concerned about what levels of what are acceptable.

Also, Hendricks has every right to be concerned about a test that is all but GSP sponsored.

Too many people reading too much into it, the simple/logical answer is usually correct.
9/10/13 1:34 PM
EdTheGreat

So is Hendricks being tested by WADA already? Or just complaining
9/10/13 1:42 PM
RileyPust

Frank Mir Cat - If GSP has nothing to hide he shouldn't give a shit what test he takes. He's probably pushing the ragged edge of what is allowable and is rightly concerned about what levels of what are acceptable.

Also, Hendricks has every right to be concerned about a test that is all but GSP sponsored.

Too many people reading too much into it, the simple/logical answer is usually correct.

You don't have to read much into it. Hendricks said he didn't want to participate in VADA because it hurts him if GSP tests positive. Why on earth would he invite him to do NSAC testing, then?

9/10/13 1:50 PM
Frank Mir Cat
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
Frank Mir Cat - If GSP has nothing to hide he shouldn't give a shit what test he takes. He's probably pushing the ragged edge of what is allowable and is rightly concerned about what levels of what are acceptable.

You don't have to read much into it. Hendricks said he didn't want to participate in VADA because it hurts him if GSP tests positive. Why on earth would he invite him to do NSAC testing, then?

Thats not the way I read it. GSP invited Hendricks to test VADA with him. Johnny agreed. Johnny finds out that GSP has an association with VADA. Johnny says lets do WADA testing instead. GSP says "'ell no".

Conclusion GSP is avoiding the WADA test.
9/10/13 1:55 PM
RileyPust

Frank Mir Cat - 
RileyPust - 

Thats not the way I read it. GSP invited Hendricks to test VADA with him. Johnny agreed. Johnny finds out that GSP has an association with VADA. Johnny says lets do WADA testing instead. GSP says "'ell no".

Well I don't know what you're reading then lol. GSP is doing both and never said "no" to NSAC testing. Kizer quoted himself as saying "I'll take that as a no" to GSP's lawyer when he started asking questions about the NSAC's new out-of-competition testing program. GSP's lawyer said "Georges will do both" while Hendricks isn't confirmed to have signed up for either, even though it's at Georges' expense.

9/10/13 2:04 PM
Frank Mir Cat

RileyPust - 
Frank Mir Cat - 
RileyPust - 

Well I don't know what you're reading then lol. GSP is doing both and never said "no" to NSAC testing. Kizer quoted himself as saying "I'll take that as a no" to GSP's lawyer when he started asking questions about the NSAC's new out-of-competition testing program. GSP's lawyer said "Georges will do both" while Hendricks isn't confirmed to have signed up for either, even though it's at Georges' expense.

I'm reading the article OP attached to the thread
9/10/13 2:04 PM
Leck Brosnar

da Vinci 81 - 
Glovegate -

MattyECB is raping it.

Well I guess we know, if it wasn't obvious before, that simply LnP declares as fact that which he wishes to be true and not what he has verified to be true.

Just par for the course for that shit-for-brains. Phone Post 3.0

LnP is usually a very good poster but when you can "badmouth" the real GOAT he seems to go with the flow

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.