UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nerdy chick on TUF

9/20/13 1:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loving your blog Roxy, you should create a new thread every week. I'm sure it would get more hits. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 2:02 PM
drmmr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Rox19.

I finished the Wheel of Time series, what did you think about the last book?

SO MUCH EPICNESS and sadness. Crazy I started that series in 1990 lol..

Drmmr.
9/20/13 2:05 PM
MountainMedic
726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CombatIns - "Roxanne is a fuckin samurai". So excited that she fights next week it's crazy. She is an old school vet finally getting her shot. Super stoked over here. Phone Post
The best part of that clip is when she pops up from behind the seat like a muppet & matter of fatly states "no, we made a pact not to discuss these things"

I wont lie, I rewound it a couple of times :) Phone Post
9/22/13 4:53 PM
Rox19
583 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Boston Herald did an interview and article about me! :D

http://bit.ly/18jWSBu

9/22/13 5:09 PM
FreightTrain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 - 

Hi Roxanne, I like the article, what do you think?

Good luck on your next fight. You can do it.
9/22/13 5:24 PM
Shogun of Harlem
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 - 

Quit bragging, Padawan.
9/22/13 8:15 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just guessing from the look on Rhonda's face, plus the scream of pain that sounded like it came from Rackozy, I'm gonna say Roxi drops a very nasty sub in this coming match...Maybe a broken arm? Trashed knee?
9/23/13 10:14 AM
paw
1564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zedlepln -  Roxy is good for the sport. And the universe. Phone Post

THIS

9/23/13 3:17 PM
TARRat
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - I'm just guessing from the look on Rhonda's face, plus the scream of pain that sounded like it came from Rackozy, I'm gonna say Roxi drops a very nasty sub in this coming match...Maybe a broken arm? Trashed knee?

Editing's a bitch, though. Can't wait to find out how it goes.
9/23/13 3:26 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TARRat - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - I'm just guessing from the look on Rhonda's face, plus the scream of pain that sounded like it came from Rackozy, I'm gonna say Roxi drops a very nasty sub in this coming match...Maybe a broken arm? Trashed knee?

It is, but the scream is what got me. That was not an excited/joyful scream of victory. That was an "Oh my fucking god I'm gonna die" kinda scream. And it didn't sound like Roxi to me.
9/23/13 3:45 PM
DiscipleDojo
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau - Too cool, Roxy.

Your Kung Fu is the best!

This is such a great pic.  :)

9/23/13 8:01 PM
BJ Penn is Irish
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
TARRat - 

It is, but the scream is what got me. That was not an excited/joyful scream of victory. That was an "Oh my fucking god I'm gonna die" kinda scream. And it didn't sound like Roxi to me.
I got the impression of a "get pumped" scream, like at the end of a round or right before the third starts. We need to make this the most watched episode! Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 8:20 PM
RJJH
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StruvesNarrowUrethra - 
Rox19 - 
phydeau - I want to start a fan thread for the nerdy girl fighter on TUF. Nerd chicks rock. Ass-kicking nerd chicks Rock Hard!

Do you think she can get me my lunch money back?

^_^  You mean me?

So now I'm the 'awkward nerdy Japanese white girl who is wife material."

You guys are the best. :D

p.s. That thing my mom said was not scripted. She says it to me all the time.  She knows I'm a Jedi. 

damn who is the girl with the pink ankle support?

thats Bri Chan

and you stay the fuck away from her. shes mine! LOL

she is so sexy.

9/23/13 8:44 PM
phydeau
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/23/13 8:48 PM
Rox19 - 

Thank you, Boston Herald

You have ignored this user.
9/23/13 8:50 PM
phydeau
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/23/13 9:10 PM
GROUNDnLB
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw she bet Coenen. Unbelievable! Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 12:54 AM
Shogun of Harlem
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB - Just saw she bet Coenen. Unbelievable! Phone Post 3.0

She is also the only person to beat Jennifer Howe and she beat Tara LaRosa. Despite being a "dork", she is a beast in WMMA.

And that is "dork" in a cool way.
9/24/13 8:28 AM
phydeau

9/24/13 9:16 AM
TARRat
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
TARRat - 

What I meant was that the scream could have been someone in training, but they spliced it there just to match Ronda's look. Thus, making it seem like something big happened during the fight.

Then again, maybe Rox locked in a vicious armbar and Ronda's look was more of a,"whoa - that's better than mine" look.
9/24/13 12:40 PM
phydeau

in the preview video I saw it looked like Rox slipped and fell during the fight.

That's always a bad sign.
9/24/13 4:27 PM
armbarring
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau - in the preview video I saw it looked like Rox slipped and fell during the fight.

Grabs single goes for heelhook. :) Phone Post
9/24/13 4:32 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360

phydeau - in the preview video I saw it looked like Rox slipped and fell during the fight.

Yeah, but there was a point where she pulls guard as well, which is bad for Rackozy.
9/24/13 9:03 PM
Rox19
583 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'll have to watch and find out!! :)

9/24/13 9:17 PM
phydeau

Roxy, if you win then the entire UG is voting it the Fight of the Season.
9/24/13 10:03 PM
armbarring
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damnit im only watching TUF for Roxy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.