UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nerdy chick on TUF

9/11/13 3:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Skellington
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 - 

Long live the UG! Whoo hoo! :D 

Heather Clark and me!

Love this!
9/11/13 6:35 AM
Vulva Fabulous
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 Round Main Event - Moments before this picture, a samurai chopped off Roxy's arm.

But she still posed for the UG picture with a smile.

Badass.
This is fucking funny!

If you weren't a fan of Roxy before TUF, and if you took a liking to her on the first show but we're on the fence.....just read this thread and you can't help but want her to win, regardless if she's one of our own! She's just straight up awesome. Phone Post
9/11/13 7:47 AM
RONINXOM
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 -

Long live the UG! Whoo hoo! :D 

Heather Clark and me!

Swooned Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 8:12 AM
armbarring
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roxy is the darkhorse in the house. Only been stopped 4 times. Think about it. :)
9/11/13 8:38 AM
Cya
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/11/13 9:11 AM
Rox19
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://roxannemodafferi.net/RBlog/2013/09/11/you-can-easily-help-sponsor-roxy/

9/11/13 9:24 AM
phydeau
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a serious question - Are there any other fighters in the house that are regular posters on the UG?

'Cause I was thinkin'... Last week Dana said that, at the end of the season, the fans would vote for KO of the season, submission of the season, and fight of the season. And the winner of each would get a pile of cash.

I think you can see where I'm going with this. I, for one, would like so send Roxy back to Yokohama with a nice pile of Benjamins.
9/11/13 9:32 AM
LeastLegit
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Jessamyn Duke post here and lurks some.

Nice blog Roxy. You have a talent for writing. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 9:34 AM
LeastLegit
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 -

Will you sign it: To the least legit poster on the UG? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 9:58 AM
jasonhightower
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 -

TTT Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 10:30 AM
Rox19
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/11/13 10:33 AM
phydeau - Here's a serious question - Are there any other fighters in the house that are regular posters on the UG?

'Cause I was thinkin'... Last week Dana said that, at the end of the season, the fans would vote for KO of the season, submission of the season, and fight of the season. And the winner of each would get a pile of cash.

I think you can see where I'm going with this. I, for one, would like so send Roxy back to Yokohama with a nice pile of Benjamins.

I really hope I get a 'fight of the season' bonus, but I only want people to vote for me if they actually think a fight was 'fight of the season,' not cuz they like me. :)

Yeah, Jessamyn posts, Cody Bollinger lurks and posts, Tara was on here but hasn't been on so much lately. ?Chris Holdsworth is "HoldsworthMMA " on here. Ronda and Miesha are sometimes. Let's see...who else...
9/11/13 10:42 AM
Vulva Fabulous
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 -
phydeau - Here's a serious question - Are there any other fighters in the house that are regular posters on the UG?

I really hope I get a 'fight of the season' bonus, but I only want people to vote for me if they actually think a fight was 'fight of the season,' not cuz they like me. :)

Yeah, Jessamyn posts, Cody Bollinger lurks and posts, Tara was on here but hasn't been on so much lately. ?Chris Holdsworth is "HoldsworthMMA " on here. Ronda and Miesha are sometimes. Let's see...who else...
They might occasionally post here, but you are a TRUE UGer! Although I consider myself an OGer, I won't hold it against you, you're still one of us :) Phone Post
9/11/13 10:47 AM
phydeau
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters who win Fight of the whatever tend to walk out of the ring looking like they fell down a flight of stairs. We don't want that.

We'd rather see you win KO or Sub. Nice & quick, so it shows up in the commercials.
9/11/13 11:05 AM
None So Blind
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another Foob - 
None So Blind - 
Taz Styles - 

All compliments (deserved, IMO) to Roxy aside -

HOLY SHIT, that may be the first time I've ever seen anyone land a real-life old-school karate "lunge punch" :-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9jNDUMZEk

@ 5:55 FTW :-)

That's more like a karate "reverse punch". But actually, I think it's a superman punch with little air.

If you go by classic, super-conservative karate technical guidelines, any punch where your feet leave the ground (and are thus not *firmly* planted, I'm talking "so strict that if your back heel comes up one inch the technique is ruined and you wouldn't get a point for it in a match") is not a reverse punch.

Since she was moving forward, looks like a lunge punch to me ;-)
9/11/13 11:15 AM
Black-Belt-in-Mexican-Karate
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lildragonof - 
BENDOver_and_took_it -

. Phone Post

I Love that nickname. :D

9/11/13 1:59 PM
DiscipleDojo
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roxy's TUF blog should be UG front page news each week.

Make it happen, mods.

9/11/13 2:13 PM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
crazydave - 

haha!

A photo of Roxi & The Boss with a Sherdog watermark made me laugh.... dont know why

9/11/13 2:16 PM
jasonhightower
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 

The best thing about this gif is the first 2 seconds showing her smiling... its like she knows something you don't and its about to get ugly.  Which is exactly what happens.

9/11/13 2:19 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 - 

Shayna posts here off and on. Last I saw was her comments in the Barnett/mir early stoppage threads.

9/11/13 2:53 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Rox19 - 

Shayna posts here off and on. Last I saw was her comments in the Barnett/mir early stoppage threads.

Came here to add this. Tara used to post here, too. As did Colleen Schnider. Both are cool chicks.

9/11/13 9:16 PM
BrattMamley
1042 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

9/11/13 9:18 PM
SirHONKEY
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Female Luke Cummo Phone Post
9/11/13 9:22 PM
CavRyda
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 - 

ttt

9/11/13 9:25 PM
Stonemann
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 3:56 PM
I remember back when Kirik first started posting pics of Roxy (right around the time gabe gonzaga was training with kirik), and he was telling us about how these two fighters had real futures. Then the Roxy vs JH fight happened and Roxy went off on a streak (JH was a monster back then and Roxy looked ...well ...like Roxy). And she shocked the world, not once but twice. Then she moved to Japan, and wrote blogs about her experiences. It's nice to have been able to watch her these years, and I wish her the best the future has to offer her, she certainly deserves it.
9/12/13 9:16 AM
Lurker of the Year 2007 and 2008
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 - 

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.