UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson: Chael Will Be Next President Of US

9/10/13 12:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rabid Bunyip
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"This guy will be the next president of the United States (laughs). He’s smart, political, knows how to promote himself. He’s not an athlete with great results, but he knows how to promote himself. He knows how to use the UFC, and that’s something that many other athletes can’t. He’s very intelligent."

On moving to LHW if he loses Weidman rematch:

"There are a bunch of 205-pound guys on my team. Rafael Cavalcante, Rogerio Nogueira, Glover Teixeira… I have no intentions to move up."

On losing to Weidman:

"I never said it was impossible (to lose a fight). I always put myself like a normal human being. I can fail at any moment, lose. I think it was good because people will now see me as a human being. I will be able to make more mistakes."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/10/4715030/anderson-silva-says-chael-sonnen-will-be-the-next-president-of-the-us Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 12:12 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen made Anderson a boatload of money.

Silva may have been mad at the time, but when his accountant started adding up the money made from the Sonnen Feud, he must've started crying with joy.

Chael makes his opponent money.
9/10/13 12:12 PM
BrattMamley
1040 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Anderson felt like he was fighting with a lot of pressure to not make a mistake, imagine how he'll fight when he's more carefree. I really like weidman but ill be cheering for Anderson on 12/28. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 12:17 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson will destroy Weidman...it will be brutal. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 12:33 PM
UGCTT_ConditFryedKampmannRare
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael could be US pres but he would most likely concede to Brian Stann out of respect. Stann could appoint Chael as Vice President though. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 12:36 PM
Shoryuken Rw

BrattMamley - If Anderson felt like he was fighting with a lot of pressure to not make a mistake, imagine how he'll fight when he's more carefree. I really like weidman but ill be cheering for Anderson on 12/28. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, he might get KO'd even faster. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 12:44 PM
Wovito

Shoryuken Rw - 
BrattMamley - If Anderson felt like he was fighting with a lot of pressure to not make a mistake, imagine how he'll fight when he's more carefree. I really like weidman but ill be cheering for Anderson on 12/28. Phone Post 3.0

More likely he'll go full matrix mode.
9/10/13 12:48 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I originally thought Chris would win but man I just don't know. The closer the fight gets the more I want Anderson to win... I JUST DONT KNOW Phone Post
9/10/13 12:49 PM
crazydave
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael makes it rain for anyone he fights.  Motherfuckers be getting paid off the Chael train. 

9/10/13 12:53 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 09/10/13 12:53 PM

There is hope for all those minimally performing men in the United States.

9/10/13 1:18 PM
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave -

Chael makes it rain for anyone he fights.  Motherfuckers be getting paid off the Chael train. 

Yup that's why Wandy wanted them PPV points. He knows Chael would run him over so he atleast wants big money out of it. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 1:44 PM
Soup and Beer
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wovito - 
Shoryuken Rw - 

More likely he'll go full matrix mode.

Going "full matrix mode" is what got him KO'd the first time.  He'd be foolish to try that shit again.

9/10/13 1:51 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ConditFryedKampmannRare - Chael could be US pres but he would most likely concede to Brian Stann out of respect. Stann could appoint Chael as Vice President though. Phone Post 3.0
Stann and Sonnen 2016!! Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 1:53 PM
Odinson
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dough Joe -
Zed Wayne Zed - Sonnen made Anderson a boatload of money.

Silva may have been mad at the time, but when his accountant started adding up the money made from the Sonnen Feud, he must've started crying with joy.

dude, people need to get off this shit. no one gave a shit about chael before he fought silva.

silva made chael money first. silva made chael who he is today. if chael never fought silva, nobody would give a shit about him. but people would still consider silva (at least) one of the best of all time.
Cheal earned cheal money by earning that fight. And not buckling under the pressure of fighting the greatest mma ever. They had to co exist Phone Post
9/10/13 1:55 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

a guy like Chael Sonnen is one in a million, most guys with as much sense wouldn't dream of fighting.

enjoy him while you can folks, there will be more GOATS, but only one Chael P. Sonnen.

9/10/13 1:58 PM

Cyril Jeff -

a guy like Chael Sonnen is one in a million, most guys with as much sense wouldn't dream of fighting.

enjoy him while you can folks, there will be more GOATS, but only one Chael P. Sonnen.

KA-BOOM Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 2:02 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

"He’s not an athlete with great results"

You can replace this with any of Silvas opponents outside of Weidman and Hendo
9/10/13 2:12 PM
UGCTT_AndersonTheGOAT
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - "He’s not an athlete with great results"

And the hate train has arrived Phone Post
9/10/13 2:13 PM
ajjr0ller
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - Sonnen made Anderson a boatload of money.

Unless you're Wanderlei - then you just get the exact same money stated in your contract as you would for any other opponent. Phone Post
9/10/13 3:51 PM
Jons Forsberg

"Sonnen made Anderson a boatload of money."

Andersons injuries rib made Sonnen his career.
9/10/13 3:51 PM
Jons Forsberg

"Sonnen made Anderson a boatload of money."

Andersons injuries rib made Sonnen his career.
9/10/13 3:55 PM
ABE FROMAN

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - "He’s not an athlete with great results"

Except if you don't count the 205lb champ Forest Griffin, or Vitor Belfort, or Demien Maia, or Nate Marquardt or Sakarai etc etc etc

9/10/13 3:57 PM
Primitive Mischief

Even with his publicized political corruption shenanigans? Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 4:10 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Sonnen and Anderson are awesome for different reasons. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 4:21 PM
RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought being a convicted felon not only didn't allow you to vote, but also removed you from being able to run for any public office.

Unless he were to get that conviction expunged, which although unlikely, isn't impossible.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.