UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayhem Miller was arrested again

9/10/13 2:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam seems like a good dude, and with a last name like his I'd give him some trust on this issue. Ever since the UG roasted his boss he's been nothing but professional, and in this thread informative. VU, Adam.

9/10/13 2:04 PM
Adam Mcgregor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 

Adam seems like a good dude, and with a last name like his I'd give him some trust on this issue. Ever since the UG roasted his boss he's been nothing but professional, and in this thread informative. VU, Adam.

Mcgregor? ;) hahaha
But in all seriousness, thank you sir.
9/10/13 2:10 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, yes. Everyone knows you're Connor Mcgregor's son.

9/10/13 2:17 PM
Adam Mcgregor

Hahaha my last name is actually Brennan
9/10/13 2:18 PM
TryhardNobody
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Mcgregor - 
TryhardNobody - Why don't you post a pic and say what he's been accused of. Sure it will come out soon enough

He was accused of sending a snapchat saying "I love you" dude. Prior to this he was ordered not to contact her. I'm not posting pics because I'm writing my own story on my own site. Plus I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just passing some info along to you guys.

Thanks for the info. I didn't mean post a pic because I think you're lying. I meant post a pic because a lot of ppl are worried about him and want to see him doing ok
9/10/13 2:20 PM
epwar
603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - 
epwar -

But it isn't August...WTF?

Huh it says 9 ugh that's September bruh ... Phone Post 3.0

The joke being he has been arrested every August for the past 3 years.  A September arrest is out of character. ;-)

9/10/13 2:24 PM
RileyPust

Adam Mcgregor - Hahaha my last name is actually Brennan

Yeah I was just being coy lol. Saw that in the other thread.

9/10/13 2:24 PM
Adam Mcgregor

TryhardNobody - 
Adam Mcgregor - 
TryhardNobody - Why don't you post a pic and say what he's been accused of. Sure it will come out soon enough

He was accused of sending a snapchat saying "I love you" dude. Prior to this he was ordered not to contact her. I'm not posting pics because I'm writing my own story on my own site. Plus I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just passing some info along to you guys.

Thanks for the info. I didn't mean post a pic because I think you're lying. I meant post a pic because a lot of ppl are worried about him and want to see him doing ok

He's doing fine man. His head is 100% on his shoulders, he's just really depressed about all of this. Just speaking objectively this chick is nuts man, really has it out for him
9/10/13 2:25 PM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Mcgregor - I'm sitting with him right now. He was arrested over an alleged snapchat. He's acting perfectly normal and sane dude.
Proof? Phone Post
9/10/13 2:26 PM
Adam Mcgregor

RileyPust - 
Adam Mcgregor - Hahaha my last name is actually Brennan

Yeah I was just being coy lol. Saw that in the other thread.

You silver tongued devil you ;)
9/10/13 2:31 PM
Adam Mcgregor

Again, not advertising my site or trying to spam, but we do have an article up right now covering everything that happened yesterday in court and why he was arrested. I wouldn't say anything but I think were the only ones who have it, and you guys seem concerned
9/10/13 2:43 PM
JDV
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Mcgregor - Again, not advertising my site or trying to spam, but we do have an article up right now covering everything that happened yesterday in court and why he was arrested. I wouldn't say anything but I think were the only ones who have it, and you guys seem concerned

what site are you not talking about talking about?
9/10/13 2:45 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's your site dude? Phone Post
9/10/13 2:48 PM
RileyPust

http://www.scifighting.com/breaking-jason-mayhem-miller-arrested-snapchat/

I'm willing to remove the link if Crooklyn considers this a challenge to her thrashing of Mr. Rajabi, but relevant is relevant so what the hell.

9/10/13 2:51 PM
Vaginal Tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gobulcoque -
Adam Mcgregor - I'm sitting with him right now. He was arrested over an alleged snapchat. He's acting perfectly normal and sane dude.

How do you get arrested for a snapchat. Sounds like bullshit to me.
^. Snapchat? You can get arrested for snap chat? Maybe if he sent something life to a minor and they took a screen pic. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 2:55 PM
MountainMedic
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust -

I'm willing to remove the link if Crooklyn considers this a challenge to her thrashing of Mr. Rajabi, but relevant is relevant so what the hell.

Lol Phone Post
9/10/13 3:04 PM
Adam Mcgregor

RileyPust - 

Thank you haha. I wasn't going to post any links
9/10/13 3:06 PM
BennyLavasGhost
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 3:07 PM
BennyLavasGhost
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 3:10 PM
Edan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man that's bad, hope Mayhem get things together Phone Post
9/10/13 3:11 PM
Adam Mcgregor

I was sitting right next to him when he wrote that lol. He just got really pissed because I diddnt have enough cash to get my car out of the paid parking structure
9/10/13 3:13 PM
Kway
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he become a Christian recently??

I thought he was a hardcore atheist.
9/10/13 3:13 PM
Nuevo Haole

'this one is a big misunderstanding also'

-MMA fighter apologists

so there is....

-the arrest that postponed his UFC debut 

-the infamous Hawaii incident (owned by sport JJ purple belt in a 'street' altercation)

-headlock on his sister arrest

-church vandalism arrest 

-last months woman issue arrest

-This one (tbd?)

thats 6 arrests not counting another incident he should have been locked up for (the Dolloway fight performance)

9/10/13 3:15 PM
goocher
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lovely photo

9/10/13 3:18 PM
BennyLavasGhost

Kway - Did he become a Christian recently??

I thought he was a hardcore atheist.
Get him to answer this question, Adam. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.