UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator 98 Does 437k Viewers

9/14/13 10:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Cindy just STFU since you won't honor a bet you asked for. If I had a blue I could come up with a lot more and you know it. From now on you are POS Cindy. Phone Post 3.0
LMFAO!!! How about this then; I'll get you turned blue until midnight tomorrow night (EST) so you can search. Then you have no excuse as to why you can't back up your claim about Logic.

Deal or tuck?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 10:20 PM
CindyO

Bellator Fan - 1. I never made a bet.
2. I never accepted a bet.
3. I provided supporting evidence.
4. Cindy is a POS Phone Post 3.0
Then what bet are you asking me to honor?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 10:37 PM
DTAlexONE
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey dude not to go off topic but you have some of Bjorn's jizz on your chin.

Clean up. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 12:43 AM
truevalon
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BF's posts reminds me of a angry 14 year old Counter Strike player.

9/15/13 1:23 AM
CindyO

Reed Rothchild -
I prefer the name Welcher O Phone Post 3.0
Great idea Reed! If a screen name bet works better for Bellator Fan than losing $50 we can do that and his name for 30 days will be WelcherO!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 1:26 AM
CindyO

Bellator Fan -
CindyO -
Bellator Fan - Cindy just STFU since you won't honor a bet you asked for. If I had a blue I could come up with a lot more and you know it. From now on you are POS Cindy. Phone Post 3.0
LMFAO!!! How about this then; I'll get you turned blue until midnight tomorrow night (EST) so you can search. Then you have no excuse as to why you can't back up your claim about Logic.

Deal or tuck?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
P CindyO S, you tried to change your terms when I provided evidence. Why should I waste more time? Just STFU and move on. Phone Post 3.0
Well let's ho back to the original terms then- you can do the search w/o a blue name even though thats the excuse you used for coming up empty handed so far:)

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 1:35 AM
Bruham
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's cute to watch the progression of a troll who loses interest in his own gimmick and just resorts to name calling. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 2:30 AM
xakx

ttt
9/15/13 4:14 AM
time traveling 12er
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did Bellator Fan just respond to himself?
9/15/13 4:20 AM
time traveling 12er
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - 1. I never made a bet.

So then you're telling Cindy to pay up on a bet you never accepted? Lol. You lost. No one agrees with you.

Also look up "the exception proves the rule." By constantly referencing her having to pay up and various other terms you've basically proven a bet was in place and agreed upon by you. Now that we've proven you believe a bet is in place, all we need to see is that everyone that isn't you thinks you lost. Not even the usual pro Bellator trolls like Winston Wolf or SSJ are here to defend you. Find a new gimmick already.
9/15/13 9:10 AM
duckhuntgangsta
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
duckhuntgangsta -
Se7enout -
Bellator Fan - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Bellator Fan - You will look positively at anything Bellator related so there's no point discussing it. Anything they do will draw an outlook of doom and gloom in your mind because that's what you want. Phone Post 3.0
And the exact opposite can be said about your trolling ass. Phone Post
MMALOGIC has hundreds of times that he wants Bellator to fail and his constant his doom and gloom reflects that. Nothing Bellator does would be a positive in his eyes. Phone Post 3.0

Here is your post Bellatorfan. See you said he has "said hundreds of times he wants Bellator to fail."
You didn't say he implies that he wants them to fail. So really... You loss the bet and should pay up.
But you are trying to Eddie Alvarez Cindy o. Maybe bjorn can help ya find a loop hole?
In BF's defense, he never accepted the bet, but he did try to prove Cindy ñ LOGIC wrong. Cindy was willing to put money on the line, and I matched it. I follow LOGIC's posts pretty closely so I feel I have a pretty good sense for what's he's about and was confident BF would come up empty handed. Phone Post 3.0
I would have not only remembered Logic making such a post, I would have chimed in and said something to him immediately because thats essentially saying he doesn't care about the athletes since they would lose their jobs as a result.

Nothing wrong with talking shit about the guys causing the problems within Bellator, IMO, and perhaps hoping THEY lose THEIR jobs due to some if their retarded decision making, but hoping the company fails and wanting them to (like Bellator Fan so wrongfully accused Logic of doing hundreds of times) is a whole other thing.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
We get it. I'm convinced BF and Reed are not reasonable people. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 1:02 AM
JimmersonzGlove
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BF has gone full retard :(

9/16/13 12:04 PM
duckhuntgangsta
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove -

BF has gone full retard :(

I'm not unconvinced he isn't the reincarnation of NarlyPersianDude Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 12:32 PM
Internettufguy

Bellator Fan - ESPN just dropped a press release stating "...its Most-Viewed CFB Regular-Season Saturday Ever." Saturday average 6.805 million viewers. Phone Post 3.0
Which is less than what Duck Dynasty typically draws, but that isn't sports programming, so it therefore CANNOT be competition. Because if you watch MMA you can ONLY be interested in sports programs, college football in particular.
You sir, are a douche. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 1:53 PM
Let me bang bro

bellator fan where the fuck you at son. bjorb rebney to busy jizzing on ur face to pay up boy? id shit on ur face irl and shove redd rothpussy face in ur chode son. get some cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 3:28 PM
Vittorio Blaze

BjorkFan and Reed Roth is a siamese twins, they like to jerk each other off before posting here Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 4:35 PM
Standup29

Reed Rothchild -
time traveling 12er -
Bellator Fan - 1. I never made a bet.

So then you're telling Cindy to pay up on a bet you never accepted? Lol. You lost. No one agrees with you.

Also look up "the exception proves the rule." By constantly referencing her having to pay up and various other terms you've basically proven a bet was in place and agreed upon by you. Now that we've proven you believe a bet is in place, all we need to see is that everyone that isn't you thinks you lost. Not even the usual pro Bellator trolls like Winston Wolf or SSJ are here to defend you. Find a new gimmick already.
Slumming for more green arrows or trying to get some sympathy sex from Welcher O?

Either way pitiful Phone Post 3.0
So how did Cindy Welch on the bet? For one it now seems BF claims he didn't make a bet despite claiming Cindy lost. Not to mention has not posted anything proving he was right.

I also can't understand why you are so upset by this whole bet thing. Could you point to what BF proved Logic has said he wants them to fail? If he has said it so many times, why is it so hard to prove?

This whole thing is just silly. Tell your friend to just man up and admit he was wrong. It's not the end of the world. We all make mistakes. Oh and an apology from both of you is pretty much a given at this point. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 4:38 PM
Morgz
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im curious.  How much does a blue name cost these days?

My first one was purchased for me.  I think the first renewal was part of an Underground T-shirt special.  And then after that I rememember renewing for $20 or $25 for the year.  Is that about right for the cost now?

9/16/13 4:43 PM
Chris27

time traveling 12er - Did Bellator Fan just respond to himself?

Its becoming obvious Bellator Fan and Reed are the same retarded person. 

9/16/13 9:27 PM
CindyO

Edited: 09/17/13 2:09 AM

I'm starting to think Bellator Fan is related to SquatTuck.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

9/18/13 2:22 AM
CindyO

TTT Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:03 AM
duckhuntgangsta

CindyO - TTT Phone Post 3.0
BF bailed, did you notice how he wouldn't even reply to me? He probably saw where my analogy was going.... Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:31 PM
CindyO

^^^ Yep, I noticed. I just love it when a wuss runs his mouth and then can't back it up!!! lol

Cindy

9/18/13 8:19 PM
xakx

TTT for Bellator!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.