UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator 98 Does 437k Viewers

9/12/13 8:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Larry Appleton
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shlemenko fought a guy whose last fight was a LOSS to Doug Marshall so they have him a title fight?!? lol Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 8:25 AM
Larry Appleton

gave Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 8:37 AM
AssassinsNATION

Bellator Fan - MMALOGIC
1/7/13 2:49 PM

Boycott bellator. Boycott Spike. Phone Post 3.0
Plus take note on a few responses logic gave have been edited since the initial post. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:10 PM
Nexuscrawlers
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry Appleton - Shlemenko fought a guy whose last fight was a LOSS to Doug Marshall so they have him a title fight?!? lol Phone Post 3.0
In the event of an injury, its common for the guy who lost the #1 contender fight to replace the injured challenger. Phone Post
9/12/13 12:57 PM
antifanboy devon

Bellator Fan - Here's a funny swing and miss by MMALOGIC on the EA situation.

MMALOGIC
5/12/13 12:01 PM
12 -
i dont get it,whats the big deal

Here's the basic difference between "material terms" and "terms".

"Material terms" means whatever they think is material. "terms" means whatever was specified in the other contract.

so if zuffa says we'll provide you dinner (and zuffa's dinner is steak at mortons) if eddie signed the contract they tried to trick him into, Bellator could simply provide him dinner by giving him a happy meal at mcdonalds.

Zuffa says we'll place you on fox. they have to match that term. they cant match it with spike.

they can only match it with spike in a "material" sense.

The same goes with ppv. They cant match the terms on zuffa's offer to be on the chael vs jones ppv or the gsp vs diaz ppv.

They can only match that "materially" by saying we will place you on a bellator ppv.

Happy meal in mcdonalds vs steak and lobster at Mortons.

Eddie is gonna destroy them in court... but they will never let it get to judgement. they will stall and then finally they will release him because if it goes eddie's way (which is likely) other fighters will have precedent in getting a quick injunction against them regarding the matching clause.

bellator and spike are scumbags for doing this. Phone Post 3.0
You know it never got to court right? Lawyers and legal processes pushed jt back another year and eddie had to settle cuz he couldn't afford to not fight. If it got to court who knows. Eddie did have a case, but they dragged their feet on it and waited him out Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:09 PM
CindyO

Bellator Fan - MMALOGIC
6/20/13 6:05 PM
TheCrow13 -
MMALogic, I dont understand why you would root for a promotion to fail. I see you post a lot on here, and you really seem like a little boy with a personal vendeta.

it may seem that way... but im not rooting. talking reality is not rooting. I do however hate their business practices though.

I dont have a personal problem with their restrictive contracts - though i do believe it hurts them immensely because open contracts would mean better names for less money which would have likely been more successful in the ratings. There model just doesnt work with Game Theory.

My personal problem with them is that, ok you have restrictive contracts... fine. but then they take it to another level by keeping guys in court for no reason than to bleed the fighter dry.

they're doing it to eddie, did it to Jonathan brookins, and a bunch of other fighters.

That's the cancerous part I aim to erradicate from this sport. Phone Post 3.0

Where in that post does Logic say he WANTS BELLATOR TO FAIL or that he HOPES BELLATOR FAILS? Can you bold it for me, Dummy Boo-Boo?

LOL@ you posting Crows comment/opinion accusing Logic of "rooting" for them to fail him of it as your proof!

And based on your comment I'm assuming you are taking the bet so find the posts where Logic said what you claim or pay me my $50:) Wanting them to improve business practices relating to their contracts is a far-far cry from WANTING or HOPING they fail, idiot. LOL@ you!

Cindy

9/12/13 5:12 PM
CindyO

Bellator Fan - Here's a funny swing and miss by MMALOGIC on the EA situation.

MMALOGIC
5/12/13 12:01 PM
12 -
i dont get it,whats the big deal

Here's the basic difference between "material terms" and "terms".

"Material terms" means whatever they think is material. "terms" means whatever was specified in the other contract.

so if zuffa says we'll provide you dinner (and zuffa's dinner is steak at mortons) if eddie signed the contract they tried to trick him into, Bellator could simply provide him dinner by giving him a happy meal at mcdonalds.

Zuffa says we'll place you on fox. they have to match that term. they cant match it with spike.

they can only match it with spike in a "material" sense.

The same goes with ppv. They cant match the terms on zuffa's offer to be on the chael vs jones ppv or the gsp vs diaz ppv.

They can only match that "materially" by saying we will place you on a bellator ppv.

Happy meal in mcdonalds vs steak and lobster at Mortons.

Eddie is gonna destroy them in court... but they will never let it get to judgement. they will stall and then finally they will release him because if it goes eddie's way (which is likely) other fighters will have precedent in getting a quick injunction against them regarding the matching clause.

bellator and spike are scumbags for doing this. Phone Post 3.0

Lather, rinse, repeat...

Where in that post does Logic say he WANTS BELLATOR TO FAIL or that he HOPES BELLATOR FAILS? Can you bold it for me, Dummy Boo-Boo?

Cindy

9/12/13 5:16 PM
CindyO

Bellator Fan - Cindy O you can pay for my blue name when you are ready. Phone Post 3.0

I will gladly pay for your blue name and give you the extra $20 when you show me a post where Logic said he HOPES they fail or that he WANTS them to fail. You claim he has said it MANY times yet your still can't post a single one of his comments where he did.

First, acknowledge that you're taking the bet and stop being a little pussy about it.

Cindy

9/12/13 5:21 PM
Se7enout

Bellatorfan got owned. Haha. Pay Cindy her $50...
9/12/13 6:17 PM
Se7enout

Reed your a moron lol.
9/12/13 9:30 PM
JimmersonzGlove
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - 
CindyO -
Bellator Fan - Cindy O you can pay for my blue name when you are ready. Phone Post 3.0

I will gladly pay for your blue name and give you the extra $20 when you show me a post where Logic said he HOPES they fail or that he WANTS them to fail. You claim he has said it MANY times yet your still can't post a single one of his comments where he did.

First, acknowledge that you're taking the bet and stop being a little pussy about it.

Cindy

Cindy if you can't figure that out from the posts I provided than you need help. Just admit that you're a worthless POS and move on. Phone Post 3.0

She's a bigger asset to the forum than you.

Pound sand, fgt.

9/12/13 10:06 PM
MMAzombie

Damn if only 437k people watched that card lots of people missed the fuck out. That was a fun fight card and the main event was awesome Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 10:13 PM
Chris27

JimmersonzGlove - 
Bellator Fan - 
CindyO -

Cindy

Cindy if you can't figure that out from the posts I provided than you need help. Just admit that you're a worthless POS and move on. Phone Post 3.0

She's a bigger asset to the forum than you.

Pound sand, fgt.

Every site needs a Bellator troll.  So he does bring something to the table here. 

9/12/13 10:19 PM
Brabatross

Bellator Fan - Cindy you're pathetic....the end. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at you calling someone else pathetic. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 10:40 PM
Vote me down

Found it! The Full Retard Thread! So many pathetic losers in this thread! Get a life nerds!

9/12/13 11:32 PM
Darup

Will Bellator Fan Welch? Phone Post
9/12/13 11:43 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once again, Bellator Fan take up a bet and refuse to hold his end of the deal, you are the worthless POS here.

He wants to be paid 50$ but will not agree to the bet directly, in case he loses.

Not only are you a morally bankrupt individual, you are also a welcher.
9/13/13 1:53 AM
Vote me down

duckhuntgangsta - 
Vote me down -

Found it! The Full Retard Thread! So many pathetic losers in this thread! Get a life nerds!

I think you meant "get lives nerds"

If you are going to attempt to insult us, please demonstrate proper subject-verb agreement. Phone Post 3.0

Oh shit King Nerd appears!

9/13/13 8:04 AM
AssassinsNATION

Wow the UFC ball swingers come out in Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 8:07 AM
Nexuscrawlers
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't forget to watch tonight's card. The FW division delivers! Phone Post
9/13/13 12:44 PM
Powerful DJH
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator fan loses the shred of credibility he had at the ug. You would get so much more respect if you just conceded A LITTLE and said hey your right he never said, but I believe he feels that way for this reason... but your ego won't let you tell the truth after all the dumb shit you said on here. You gotta to take anything bellator fan or reed says with a grain of salt now...weak character exposed by Cindy. Phone Post
9/13/13 9:06 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Powerful DJH -  Bellator fan loses the shred of credibility he had at the ug. You would get so much more respect if you just conceded A LITTLE and said hey your right he never said, but I believe he feels that way for this reason... but your ego won't let you tell the truth after all the dumb shit you said on here. You gotta to take anything bellator fan or reed says with a grain of salt now...weak character exposed by Cindy. Phone Post

+1

I like these threads but the fact that Bellator Fan won't own up when he screws up is just wrong. He should admit he was wrong and move on, would be 10x better then the route he is taking now.
9/14/13 12:29 AM
CindyO

To be fair, I didn't put an expiration on the bet so he may be doing his best to search Logics posts. I'm sure he'll update us shortly.

Cindy

9/14/13 10:25 AM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan -
CindyO -

Cindy

VTFD bellatroll you lost pay up or shut up you turd ... Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 11:44 AM
Powerful DJH
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe I'm the only one but does anyone else not give a fuck about being called a white knight? Its thrown around here like a fuckin trump card whenever someone takes another side of the argument.

So bellatorfan call me what you want dude, but your opinion is in the minority. You showed your shitty moral fabric, backed out of a bet and tough talked a woman on a forum.

Take notes, that's how a real man operates. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.