UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator 98 Does 437k Viewers

9/16/13 3:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vittorio Blaze
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BjorkFan and Reed Roth is a siamese twins, they like to jerk each other off before posting here Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 4:35 PM
Standup29
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild -
time traveling 12er -
Bellator Fan - 1. I never made a bet.
2. I never accepted a bet.
3. I provided supporting evidence.
4. Cindy is a POS Phone Post 3.0

So then you're telling Cindy to pay up on a bet you never accepted? Lol. You lost. No one agrees with you.

Also look up "the exception proves the rule." By constantly referencing her having to pay up and various other terms you've basically proven a bet was in place and agreed upon by you. Now that we've proven you believe a bet is in place, all we need to see is that everyone that isn't you thinks you lost. Not even the usual pro Bellator trolls like Winston Wolf or SSJ are here to defend you. Find a new gimmick already.
Slumming for more green arrows or trying to get some sympathy sex from Welcher O?

Either way pitiful Phone Post 3.0
So how did Cindy Welch on the bet? For one it now seems BF claims he didn't make a bet despite claiming Cindy lost. Not to mention has not posted anything proving he was right.

I also can't understand why you are so upset by this whole bet thing. Could you point to what BF proved Logic has said he wants them to fail? If he has said it so many times, why is it so hard to prove?

This whole thing is just silly. Tell your friend to just man up and admit he was wrong. It's not the end of the world. We all make mistakes. Oh and an apology from both of you is pretty much a given at this point. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 4:38 PM
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im curious.  How much does a blue name cost these days?

My first one was purchased for me.  I think the first renewal was part of an Underground T-shirt special.  And then after that I rememember renewing for $20 or $25 for the year.  Is that about right for the cost now?

9/16/13 4:43 PM
Chris27

time traveling 12er - Did Bellator Fan just respond to himself?

Its becoming obvious Bellator Fan and Reed are the same retarded person. 

9/16/13 9:27 PM
CindyO

Edited: 09/17/13 2:09 AM

I'm starting to think Bellator Fan is related to SquatTuck.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

9/18/13 2:22 AM
CindyO

TTT Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:31 PM
CindyO

^^^ Yep, I noticed. I just love it when a wuss runs his mouth and then can't back it up!!! lol

Cindy

9/18/13 8:19 PM
xakx

TTT for Bellator!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.