UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Does Ronda have a BF?

9/10/13 8:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard shes dating shia lebouf Phone Post
9/10/13 9:01 PM
atrainmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A black guy...., Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 9:44 PM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Armenian.

9/10/13 9:56 PM
shaqitup
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well she is working the bully angle pretty hard on caraway, if she was 9 I'd say she had a thing for him Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 10:37 PM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - Why does she have to have a boyfriend?

She just got out of a relationship not that long ago. Maybe she is taking some time off from serious relationships and playing the field. Maybe she has decided to focus on her career(s) for a while. She probably doesn't want to deal with sorting out which guys are hangers on / star fuckers, and which ones genuinely give a shit about her.
You're treading into full retard territory. Simmer down bud. Phone Post 3.0
9/10/13 10:39 PM
Willin
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her tenacity would decay quite rapidly if she was getting the proper TLC.

Relationships are overrated anyway - especially if you have money and attractiveness. It's far more fun to be single. 

9/11/13 12:05 AM
crazydave
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BENDOver_and_took_it - 

Armenian.

9/11/13 12:41 AM
hurwicane

Steve4192 - Why does she have to have a boyfriend?

She just got out of a relationship not that long ago. Maybe she is taking some time off from serious relationships and playing the field. Maybe she has decided to focus on her career(s) for a while. She probably doesn't want to deal with sorting out which guys are hangers on / star fuckers, and which ones genuinely give a shit about her.
Haha are you white knighting Ronda on the UG? Is she your sister? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 1:00 AM
ChaosOverkill
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep his name is Hitachi.

9/11/13 1:02 AM
Sinjin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No can defend the submitter of hearts:

9/11/13 2:14 AM
MDubz

She seems more like a friends with benefits girl who is too busy with get career to date right now. I ain't even mad Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 2:20 AM
Mit
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - Well she is working the bully angle pretty hard on caraway, if she was 9 I'd say she had a thing for him Phone Post 3.0
I heard caraway has been texting her innapropriate stuff. Phone Post
9/11/13 2:20 AM
jagen

maybe she eats box, did you ever think about that?
9/11/13 3:02 AM
RollHighAllDay

I thought she was dating squidward from sponge bob square pants. He's always around her now. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 4:24 AM
ProteinOverdrive

mmaattorney - She just wants to be single and rich according to her own words Phone Post 3.0

Translation: Cannot get a boyfriend.
9/11/13 4:24 AM
ProteinOverdrive

jagen - maybe she eats box, did you ever think about that?

Doubt it.
9/11/13 4:41 AM
MagSlim

Don't know if you'd call it a boyfriend but I was banging her for a while about a year ago, but it got to be too much work.

30 min of stretching, then 15 on the foam roller, and that was just the warmup for foreplay.

Once she stopped paying for my post-coitus deep tissue massages I could barely make it in to work the next day.

After that it just kinda fizzled out.

Nice girl though.
9/11/13 4:46 PM
MRG1
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf, why would my posts get deleted?
There wss nothing bad in there, I said she was annoying. What is this place coming to? I can't have an opinion?
Lame.
Fuck you to the mod who deleted my posts about me thinking she is annoying, and my laughing at getting voted down for it.
I guess I won't be renewing my blue again this year like every other year, if I can't even say I don't like someone amd give my reason for it. Phone Post
9/11/13 5:56 PM
John Nic

So much of a narcissist she probably just needs to watch herself in interviews to get off. Phone Post
9/11/13 5:57 PM
RickStorm
1738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
LTL - Thought she was dating UG News.....

LOL

9/11/13 6:20 PM
Global Shield
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinOverdrive - 
Feelz Good - Who cares? Does GSP have a girlfriend? I'm sure one of you weirdos actually know the answer, but you get my point Phone Post 3.0

That's actually another question.

I wonder if GSP has a GF? I mean the guy has a career, has finances, etc... but does he have love? A companion? A soulmate?

I am actually more intrigued by this question... GSP?!

I understand Ronda is a boss and is like $%@% men right now!

However, GSP has it all.. the looks.. the money.. the talent... a future... why no girlfriend or at the least no clinger???

Is he gay? I wouldn't dislike him 1% if he was. I just need to make sense of this lack of punani!
9/11/13 6:33 PM
ProteinOverdrive

Global Shield - 
ProteinOverdrive - 
Feelz Good - Who cares? Does GSP have a girlfriend? I'm sure one of you weirdos actually know the answer, but you get my point Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if GSP has a GF? I mean the guy has a career, has finances, etc... but does he have love? A companion? A soulmate?

However, GSP has it all.. the looks.. the money.. the talent... a future... why no girlfriend or at the least no clinger???

Is he gay? I wouldn't dislike him 1% if he was. I just need to make sense of this lack of punani!

GSP amazes me.

The guy is the most professional athlete I've ever seen. He is literally the perfect athlete to sponsor.

Trains 24/7, dresses well, dominates, never says anything controversial - always textbook answers, no problems with girlfriends, wives, etc...

The guy is like a machine.
9/11/13 6:39 PM
2Fort
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinOverdrive - 
Global Shield - 
ProteinOverdrive - 

GSP amazes me.

The guy is the most professional athlete I've ever seen. He is literally the perfect athlete to sponsor.

Trains 24/7, dresses well, dominates, never says anything controversial - always textbook answers, no problems with girlfriends, wives, etc...

The guy is like a machine.

A well oiled, Alien abducted machine.
9/11/13 7:05 PM
Wicked smahtMF

Gf imo
9/11/13 8:14 PM
aintitfun22
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She should start dating whoever Caraway is fighting next. Could do a tag team match her and her BF vs Tate and Caraway. I'd pay to watch that shit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.