UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: Silva and I at completely different places

9/10/13 11:58 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I absolutely know that I am not unbeatable. There is no one that is unbeatable. I don't compare myself to Anderson Silva and the fight that he lost, it has nothing to do with me"

The Light Heavyweight champion (18-1) continued, explaining how the two are at completely different points in their respective MMA careers:

"Silva has been in the game for a long time and maybe he's at the end of his career, but I just turned 26 years-old -- [have] no injuries -- I am at the very beginning of my career. We are at completely different stages as far as drive and motivation."

Not wanting to call Silva's drive and determination into question, Jones caught himself and quickly clarified what he really meant to eliminate possible misinterpretation.

His take:

"I can't say drive or motivation, but we are at completely different levels in where we are at. He's been doing this for so long and I am just getting started."

read entire article...

9/11/13 12:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jake95
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So close to an actual quote in the title

9/11/13 12:27 AM
lars_schifinkter
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice quoting skills bruh. Between that and Overeem's 2 fight win streak you're on a role.
9/11/13 12:29 AM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU Underground Blog Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 12:31 AM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Oh and Silva starches Jones, he knows it, thats why he said he's not unbeatable.

AM I THE ONLY ONE TO CATCH THAT?!? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 12:37 AM
Brian Rule
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are UG Blog posts farmed out to India or China? Serious question
9/11/13 12:39 AM
JerodR
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - Oh and Silva starches Jones, he knows it, thats why he said he's not unbeatable.

I don't even think Silva caught that.... Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 2:13 AM
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 9:04 AM
Aaron Becker

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - Oh and Silva starches Jones, he knows it, thats why he said he's not unbeatable.

lol, keep dreaming
9/11/13 11:04 AM
SQUEEZIE

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - Oh and Silva starches Jones, he knows it, thats why he said he's not unbeatable.

lol, you have imagination for sure. let me guess, you thought bendo "starches" pettis too rt.? or are you just super gay for pettis?
9/11/13 11:07 AM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

SQUEEZIE -

lol, you have imagination for sure. let me guess, you thought bendo "starches" pettis too rt.? or are you just super gay for pettis?
I actually thought Ben would grind out a decision, but I am glad Pettis won, will be an exciting champ. I think most people thought Ben would win actually.

And Silva is twice the fighter Jon Jones is. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 1:02 PM
SQUEEZIE

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
SQUEEZIE -

I actually thought Ben would grind out a decision, but I am glad Pettis won, will be an exciting champ. I think most people thought Ben would win actually.

o really? twice the fighter? and no most ppl didnt think that.even if that is tru, what does that have to do with what you thought and what really happened? you were very wrong and even more wrong now...but its obvious by your sn that you know it all are never wrong.

p.s.
watch the last silva fight and watch some jbj fights before posting any more.
9/11/13 3:30 PM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
SQUEEZIE -

keep watching this great sport, eventually you will understand...lmao

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.