UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Atten: Adrien Broner, you are 1 dumb MOFO

9/11/13 1:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You want to talk shit about our sport you know absolutely nothing about? you sound so stupid on your uneducated comments about the fastest growing sport in the WORLD! MMA! How about when you get slammed on you f...... "DOME" and get strangled until you poop and piss your pants? huh? Is that what it's gonna take for you to RESPECT our sport? Because that's exactly what would happen if you faught a "TRUE" fight. A REAL fight! But you won't of course. Boxing is a tough ass sport. But that's where it stops! A sport! period. Boxing is not a REAL fight. 99% of us MMA fighters respect boxing. We respect it. We love it. We train it. We have to have it. Why? because we are fighting for REAL. MMA fighters are COMPLETE fighters. One dimential BOXERS like yourself are far from it. NEWSFLASH STUPID: James Toney.
9/11/13 1:41 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry guys...I will stick up my our sport until i'm 6 feet under. This guy really rubbed me the wrong way. I can't deal with truly stupid people.
9/11/13 1:42 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He knows exactly what hes doing.

Talking his way to millions just like Floyd
9/11/13 1:43 PM
Rudi

U mad?

Calm down babe, writing a word of walls on an internet forum isnt going to change his opinion. He is probably swimming in money, you think he gives a damn? Phone Post
Rudi

Rudi - U mad?

Calm down babe, writing a word of walls on an internet forum isnt going to change his opinion. He is probably swimming in money, you think he gives a damn? Phone Post
*wall of words Phone Post
powerbombu

MMA is a fake sport. I don't want to go into detail. I train construction and can beat 99 percent of all fighters on earth.
9/11/13 1:45 PM
StephenLangdown
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

powerbombu - MMA is a fake sport. I don't want to go into detail. I train construction and can beat 99 percent of all fighters on earth.
This should be good, in. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 1:48 PM
klabo

powerbombu - MMA is a fake sport. I don't want to go into detail. I train construction and can beat 99 percent of all fighters on earth.
Lol yea buddy.... You can beat some guys in bar fights. You'd get choked the fuck out fighting a pro Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 1:49 PM
rnunz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poop just got real!

9/11/13 1:50 PM
Rudi

LOL. Fuck construction. I bodybuild and i would wreck your whole company.

Dana sign me plz Phone Post
9/11/13 1:52 PM
GregNoActionJackson
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adrian boner imo Phone Post
9/11/13 1:52 PM
Ringworm74
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxing is not real fighting says mma fighter. I dont think mma is. Even though closer to a real fight it doesnt compare to knife fighting. Iv been sliced up. I did get the tko but I could of bled to death. Phone Post
9/11/13 1:53 PM
Ringworm74
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and fuck Adrian bronner mr floyd wanna be. Phone Post
9/11/13 1:56 PM
Leck Brosnar

Broner is the ugly full retard version of Mayweather
9/11/13 1:57 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

broner is a fucktard.

9/11/13 1:59 PM
jdindiana
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi -

Bodybuilding.com thread: Mr Olympia Phil Heath v. Demetrious Johnson; who wins? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 2:01 PM
tjmitchiscool
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi -

Did gon be gud. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 2:02 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Edited: 09/11/13 2:02 PM
I didn't post this because I care if this Broner guys sees it. I know he doesn't care. He's too stupid to care or comprehend for that matter. I posted this supporting the TRUTH!
9/11/13 2:02 PM
Hocky Balboa
7907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - is Adrian broner that giant nose with the guy attached to it that can't act for shit
That's Shock G, the one who put the satin on your panties. Phone Post
9/11/13 2:03 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom -

broner is a fucktard.

Yup Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 2:07 PM
Broady
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broner is literally mentally handicapped. Did you see what he was wearing on that recent Mayweather Canelo episode? Phone Post
9/11/13 2:07 PM
powerbombu

I am "pro" at mma. I did do mma.

I don't just "do" regular construction I do labor work, which is the advanced area of training. Basically I do all the work that gets the contractors paid, doing the "hard stuff". I do labor work, mexican labor work. That means I'm way stronger then even the strongest individual that I may encounter in mma.
9/11/13 2:10 PM
kjonesbeatdown
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ringworm74 - Boxing is not real fighting says mma fighter. I dont think mma is. Even though closer to a real fight it doesnt compare to knife fighting. Iv been sliced up. I did get the tko but I could of bled to death. Phone Post
Anything that involves a weapon is not a real fight IMO. Especially a knife.. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 2:13 PM
genshi
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@AdrienBroner: I just want to say I apologize to all mma fighters that felt disrespected cause y'all do work hard and it take a lot to do what y'all do

Just now on teh Twitters Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 2:13 PM
kjonesbeatdown
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta agree with Jason, etc. Broner would get beat up in a real fight against a trained fighter. An MMA match is as close to a street fight as you can get Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.