11/10/13 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
steve85uk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

page 3, looking for a half us, half uk one :p
11/10/13 1:04 PM
BasBang
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent. Thanks so much for this RevGear!!
11/21/13 12:10 AM
Larry The Legend

I pmed and im on the 1st page and still nothing. Not sure if this offer applies to Canada
11/21/13 2:04 AM
likatiga
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maximum 63 people ahead of me, but nothing yet. 2.5 months ago.

I guess the intent of the promotion is good, but why so slow?
11/21/13 2:26 AM
BoloYeung

In.
11/21/13 8:27 AM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - maximum 63 people ahead of me, but nothing yet. 2.5 months ago.

I guess the intent of the promotion is good, but why so slow?
Are you bitching about getting free shit? Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 12:15 PM
likatiga
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ or perhaps not getting it?

This promotion was intended to get people talking about RevGear products and all I can think about is what kind of operation do they have? If I order a mouthguard, will it take three months to get to me?

I'm due for new shin guards and I'll probably get RevGear (because that's what I currently use and they're great) but I wonder how long I'll wait for them to arrive?

It's just curious to me that's all. Follow through in a promotional giveaway is as important as the idea itself. I mean no disrespect and really just wanted to TTT the thread again.
11/21/13 12:22 PM
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure if ur a paying customer its not gonna take 3 months...stop being a drama queen Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 12:28 PM
Dan Pagan

In Phone Post 3.0
11/22/13 8:43 PM
DWTF

So I just remembered about this.... and no guard so far
11/22/13 9:10 PM
Ray Irizarry
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc -

Sweet deal! 

I want to talk to someone about sponsorship. I was just going to look for a mouth guard company tomorrow, and you guys would be perfect! We are a new MMA non profit organization, check out out site. www.livetofight.org

Who can I contact to send info? 

Thanks! 

Kristen 

Saw a guy recently fighting in va under that banner. Fight to live. I assume the same. Good stuff! Phone Post 3.0
11/23/13 8:19 PM
drewmorais
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone else got their mouthpiece?? Phone Post 3.0
11/23/13 8:29 PM
chitownbjj
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

drewmorais - Has anyone else got their mouthpiece?? Phone Post 3.0
Start voting down and maybe the mouth guards will start shipping out... Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 1:09 AM
torquemada
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada -
Revgear -
torquemada -  I got in on page one and nada. Phone Post

See your post on the first page, but not PM received. Re-send the PM and we will bump you to the top of the pile.

Thanks, man. Will do. Phone Post
Resent last week. Just following up... Phone Post
11/24/13 1:31 AM
TommyRSU
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mouthguard showed up, and I'm super happy with it.  Revgear is awesome

I'm sorry I haven't posted on this thread, I DM'd Revgear to get an email address so I could send my review and picture.  I have never owned a custom mouthguard, but I've had all of the boil and bite one's, and this one is by far the best.  I'm super fucking happy with this thing, and Revgear is the shit for doing this.  For those of you who haven't gotten them yet, I just got mine a little bit ago and I was the first 10 posts on the original thread.  I seriously was probably the first 5 guys to get it.  Just keep being patient, it should show up.

Here is my write up on the mouthguard, and I know it's cheesy as fuck but it's true:

"As soon as I touched the RevGear Fight Dentist mouthguard, I knew I had some top notch quality in my hands.  I've used all boil and bite mouth pieces, including the best ones from ShockDoctor, etc, and this is by far the best.  It's thicker, higher quality, and fits way better.  I can breathe way better, and have taken a few shots that were solid and the mouth piece stays exactly in place.  I couldn't recommend a better mouthpiece.  Crucial piece of gear for any combat sports enthusiast."

Even if you guys didn't get a free one, these things are fucking 20 bucks.  I would pony up and get a new one in a second if I knew what I know about them now.  I seriously dig them, and for something inexpensive, you can't go wrong.  Get one if you aren't going custom, period.

Revgear, let me know how I can get you a picture with with goofy ass mug on it.

11/24/13 2:15 PM
donkypunch55
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every day is the same.

I trudge to the mailbox, hoping.

Praying.

Is today the day?!

Alas.

It is not.

I am patient.

It is free.

I can wait. Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 2:43 PM
Revgear
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Revgear, Pro Gear

We came to the UG with an idea to give away a few mouthguards, the response was so overwhelming from all of you great members of the forum and fans of Revgear that our UG Inbox was flooded with at one time over 300 PM's with addresses, design requests and other info and questions. Each order is manually processed so that everyone is treated as an individual order, packed and shipped. The goal was to get mouthguards in your hands and to then see what you thought as well as this was the best way to get feedback on one of our newest products. In the end it has left some frustrated.

After a good 6 hours today taking addresses from PM's and emails and entering them into the system we can happily say that all users in the United States who sent a PM before 9/28 have orders either shipping or processing. The initial batch we processed was over 50 mouthguards and with the ones entered today we will have shipped out nearly 200 mouthguards to UG members. We've also been creating a database of contact info so we can get in touch for your reviews and photos as that was the only requirement.

For anyone after 9/28 who sent their info, we're going to work to process your orders next. For those of you in Canada, the UK or other International requests we are working with our distributors in your country to get you the guard as you were promised, you will receive your mouthguard guaranteed.

As far as the question regarding orders being sent in a timely fashion, we've been servicing the Martial Arts community for over 17 years. When an order is placed into our system, it's very easy to process. This process was different as all the 'orders' with customer information were placed via UG PM so it took some additional work to get them input and out the door. We are proud to service some of the best gyms, fighters and the best sports in the world. Quality gear at a quality price rolls out the door daily like clockwork, this creative idea wasn't as smooth and being something new we have learned some things as well for future outside the box marketing ideas such as this.

We would like to think that this promotion and offer hasn't backfired completely and those of you who will be receiving mouthguards next week will still use the guard and give an honest opinion and review. One of the top priorities for things in 2014 includes being better at actually giving things away.

BTW, this is picture is how this Sunday has been and just remember we love The UG!

11/24/13 2:49 PM
Revgear
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Revgear, Pro Gear
chitownbjj - 
drewmorais - Has anyone else got their mouthpiece?? Phone Post 3.0
Start voting down and maybe the mouth guards will start shipping out... Phone Post 3.0

Sorry you feel that way, both of your requests were processed today as mentioned above.

chitownbjj: Your PM on 11/18 mentions an initial PM sent on 9/12 but there's no record of that in our UG Inbox or Email Notification, we have sent you a mouthguard though and it's on it's way out the door tomorrow when UPS shows up.

11/24/13 3:46 PM
Revgear

Revgear, Pro Gear
Letibleu - 
Revgear - 

See your post on the first page, but not PM received. Re-send the PM and we will bump you to the top of the pile.

I assume you decided not to ship to my Canuk Address :(

Didn't you send us a New York address? We did send you the Canuk inspired design, but it's being sent to your USA address you sent via PM. 

11/24/13 4:08 PM
The Loge
964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Revgear -

We came to the UG with an idea to give away a few mouthguards, the response was so overwhelming from all of you great members of the forum and fans of Revgear that our UG Inbox was flooded with at one time over 300 PM's with addresses, design requests and other info and questions. Each order is manually processed so that everyone is treated as an individual order, packed and shipped. The goal was to get mouthguards in your hands and to then see what you thought as well as this was the best way to get feedback on one of our newest products. In the end it has left some frustrated.

After a good 6 hours today taking addresses from PM's and emails and entering them into the system we can happily say that all users in the United States who sent a PM before 9/28 have orders either shipping or processing. The initial batch we processed was over 50 mouthguards and with the ones entered today we will have shipped out nearly 200 mouthguards to UG members. We've also been creating a database of contact info so we can get in touch for your reviews and photos as that was the only requirement.

For anyone after 9/28 who sent their info, we're going to work to process your orders next. For those of you in Canada, the UK or other International requests we are working with our distributors in your country to get you the guard as you were promised, you will receive your mouthguard guaranteed.

As far as the question regarding orders being sent in a timely fashion, we've been servicing the Martial Arts community for over 17 years. When an order is placed into our system, it's very easy to process. This process was different as all the 'orders' with customer information were placed via UG PM so it took some additional work to get them input and out the door. We are proud to service some of the best gyms, fighters and the best sports in the world. Quality gear at a quality price rolls out the door daily like clockwork, this creative idea wasn't as smooth and being something new we have learned some things as well for future outside the box marketing ideas such as this.

We would like to think that this promotion and offer hasn't backfired completely and those of you who will be receiving mouthguards next week will still use the guard and give an honest opinion and review. One of the top priorities for things in 2014 includes being better at actually giving things away.

BTW, this is picture is how this Sunday has been and just remember we love The UG!

Awesome!

Was I one of the orders you recently processed? I sent mine well before 9/28! Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 4:18 PM

Revgear -

Awesome post Revgear!! Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 4:38 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Revgear -

Sounds awesome! I feel like I sent mine in before that date too. Can you confirm with me please? I'm getting back in training and want to give you qualified feedback.

Thanks for this offer. There's no question why your company has been the bees knees for 17 years. Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 6:08 PM
Nolaguy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Revgear -
Letibleu - 
Revgear - 

I assume you decided not to ship to my Canuk Address :(

Didn't you send us a New York address? We did send you the Canuk inspired design, but it's being sent to your USA address you sent via PM. 

Voted up. I get the mouthpiece and it's pretty damn awesome. :)

I will be posing a review when I return from this intl trip on Thursday.

Thanks Revgear and team! Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 6:46 PM
MattyJ
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have I missed the boat here? Phone Post 3.0
11/25/13 6:56 AM
DanCrase
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Revgear - 

There; don't you all feel bad for omplaining now? huh? well?

I PM'd on 9/28, but I live in the UK and as we're still riding round on penny farthings and being crippled by Polio and Legionnaire's disease, so I can appreciate deliveries taking a long time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.