UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> FREE Revgear Fight Dentist Boil & Mold Mouthguard

12/5/13 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge -
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
The Loge - I have a small issue with OCD and I can't seem to get it to fit to my liking. How many times is too many times to re-boil and re-fit these mouth guards? Phone Post 3.0
I did mine 3x Phone Post 3.0
I did mine 3x so far too and it still doesn't fit perfectly snug. It's already a little warped looking from doing that so I'm afraid to go for a 4th because I don't want to fuck it up worse! Phone Post 3.0
Same here Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 12:21 PM
Ingrained Media
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/13 12:22 PM
Ingrained Media, President
The Loge and PennViaChoke,

I would say they are not useable after two boils. I would recommend throwing it away and not using it. They are really designed to boil and bite and re-boil must be done at a lower heat and is not simple.

If you send it back Revgear will send you a new one. If the new one does not fit then you might need to consider a different mouth piece, FD also has custom fitted guards.
12/5/13 12:57 PM
The Loge
958 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - The Loge and PennViaChoke,

I would say they are not useable after two boils. I would recommend throwing it away and not using it. They are really designed to boil and bite and re-boil must be done at a lower heat and is not simple.

If you send it back Revgear will send you a new one. If the new one does not fit then you might need to consider a different mouth piece, FD also has custom fitted guards.
How do we go about sending them back? Is there someone we need to contact to let them know what's up?
That's very cool of Revgear to do that by the way! Mad respect! Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 1:05 PM
Ingrained Media
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - 

How do we go about sending them back? Is there someone we need to contact to let them know what's up?

I will get Revgear to post the return process for you.

We have also taken your issue under advisement and will likely alter the instructions to include a re-boil procedure and reducing the heat on re-boils.

All feedback is appreciated.
12/5/13 1:07 PM
PUBLICnoose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media -
The Loge - 

We have also taken your issue under advisement and will likely alter the instructions to include a re-boil procedure and reducing the heat on re-boils.

could i trade mine for a different design? i did not open it Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 1:10 PM
Ingrained Media

PUBLICnoose - thank you rev gear i got mine.

i asked if you guys had a new mexico zia symbol mouth gaurd. i got a Mexico mouth gaurd. would i have to pay if i want to exchange it out with a regular usa one.

thank you very much beggers cant be choosers Phone Post 3.0

How about we just send you a USA one and you give the mexico one away to someone in your gym who will appreciate it. Sorry for the confusion.
12/5/13 1:19 PM
The Loge
958 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media -
The Loge - 

Awesome! Thank you very much! Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 1:38 PM
Jlindahl
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media -

i asked if you guys had a new mexico zia symbol mouth gaurd. i got a Mexico mouth gaurd. would i have to pay if i want to exchange it out with a regular usa one.

How about we just send you a USA one and you give the mexico one away to someone in your gym who will appreciate it. Sorry for the confusion.
You guys are top notch

I will be referring everyone I know to to buy hear through their website Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 2:32 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Thanks RevGear.. Just got mine in the mail

Will send in review after 1st use.

Cant form it yet cause im in the middle of having my top teeth fixed

yay me but scared to death of dentists lol

12/5/13 3:08 PM
drewmorais
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks rev gear.. my mouthpiece came today and I can't wait to try it out Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 3:17 PM
PUBLICnoose

Ingrained Media -

ok thank you very much. im super appreciative of the mouth gaurd Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 3:37 PM
PUBLICnoose

do i need to resend my shipping informwtion Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 5:36 PM
Ingrained Media

PUBLICnoose - do i need to resend my shipping informwtion Phone Post 3.0

yes please
12/5/13 7:23 PM
Peacedog
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My threads
12/5/13 8:00 PM
PUBLICnoose

Ingrained Media -
PUBLICnoose - do i need to resend my shipping informwtion Phone Post 3.0

yes please
ok so pm you or rev gear Phone Post 3.0
12/6/13 3:43 PM
Somerville Bad Boy
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got my American flag mouthpiece! Thanks Revgear!
12/9/13 9:47 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine yesterday, got the Digi camo. I cant wait to try it out.

Thanks Revgear.

12/10/13 12:01 AM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where should we send the pics and review? (Sorry if it's been posted already; I'm in a rush and haven't had time to check through the thread)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.