UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ vs. Frankie on TUF, Will Fight at 145

9/12/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kevsh
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't care about who he fights I'm just happy Penn is back.
9/12/13 1:34 PM
Mojo514
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

n their coaching TUF?? Sick!
9/12/13 3:30 PM
stebrillz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't think he would make that weight tbh, interesting to see what he's still got Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:54 PM
UVolt
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AWdub -
ChaosOverkill -
Malvert the Janitor - You detractors are right..

There is absolutely no precedent for a fighter winning a third fight after being beaten twice before...

Phone Post 3.0

I'm personally happy he's back I just want him to get rid of the "Fuck em up BJ" "You the man BJ" Yes men corner people.

Edgar is not a cakewalk and he needs people that will help him adjust mid fight not tell him he's doing fine no matter what he does.

This. All I can remember from the second fight was his corner men saying dumb shit like "go get that little shit bj" or "you know what you have to do, he's not better than you"
How about some real corner advice for once? Phone Post
This. Get rid of Parillo's meathead ass and get some smart cornermen. Can't stand that tough guy wannabe. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:05 PM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:45 PM
Chris Weidened My Sphincter
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wish he was fighting someone other than Edgar. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:47 PM
Malvert the Janitor
888 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy size difference, Batman!! Glad those days are done!!

Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:48 PM
Malvert the Janitor
888 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:50 PM
Malvert the Janitor

Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:51 PM
Malvert the Janitor

Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:55 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scrolled through the news, saw this. Wtf?!? At 145?! WTF?!?! Awesomeness Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:59 PM
teamquestnorth
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It fucking sucks that we have to wait until april for this. Thats a long time away! Phone Post
9/12/13 7:04 PM
Malvert the Janitor

teamquestnorth - It fucking sucks that we have to wait until april for this. Thats a long time away! Phone Post
BJ's likely pretty heavy. He needs the time. This is him in July...

Spare tire is spare... Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 7:16 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UVolt -
AWdub -
ChaosOverkill -
Malvert the Janitor - You detractors are right..

There is absolutely no precedent for a fighter winning a third fight after being beaten twice before...

Phone Post 3.0

I'm personally happy he's back I just want him to get rid of the "Fuck em up BJ" "You the man BJ" Yes men corner people.

Edgar is not a cakewalk and he needs people that will help him adjust mid fight not tell him he's doing fine no matter what he does.

This. All I can remember from the second fight was his corner men saying dumb shit like "go get that little shit bj" or "you know what you have to do, he's not better than you"
How about some real corner advice for once? Phone Post
This. Get rid of Parillo's meathead ass and get some smart cornermen. Can't stand that tough guy wannabe. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it has to be frustrating when yout getting beat and getting zero good advice, frustrates me as a fan lol. Phone Post
9/12/13 7:33 PM
Matt Phillips
820 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -
teamquestnorth - It fucking sucks that we have to wait until april for this. Thats a long time away! Phone Post
BJ's likely pretty heavy. He needs the time. This is him in July...

Spare tire is spare... Phone Post 3.0
I have that shirt...Roots of Fight owns Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.