UFC Proposals

Proposal 1.
Change the UFC model to match that of the MLB
A ball = Facebook fights or even UFC run local shows
AA ball= would be the weekly shows on fox Sports 1
AAA ball= prelims or under card on paper view/road to the octagon
MLB=UFC paper view main Card/main event/ road to octagon

Proposal 2.
Possibly Change the TUF philosophy, a kind of TUF meets the biggest loser (I think would be great for fox)
In this I mean take average Joes and unknown coaches / small gyms
The Joes would be overweight men and women no more than 50 pounds/over the weight class limit this mean we could pick and choose exactly what we’re looking for, And try to get the perfect height or reach for a specific weight class. The good part about the weight loss idea is we have Mike Dolce on staff and I believe he would love to help with this project. Now what to do with the winner? That’s where my MLB layout would come in(on a side note if we have someone we think could come up all the way to the big leagues we could follow him his entire run and do a weekly thing)They start at ‘A Ball”. I would never at anytime want to put someone who is untrained right in to the main event.How to find these unknown coaches (or mom and pop gym owners)
Take someone who has never fought or never trained MMA so you have the out-of-shape rookie / then take a seasoned vet possible a fighter who does not have a fight scheduled or a commentator who is a former fighter then make to different rating scales for each person (rookie/vet) film these interactions with the small gyms get to know the owners and trainers then let the fans decide on what two coaches go on to coach these out of shape folks to the level of elite MMA fighters.
What will all the participants get well HERE WE GO!
Fighters- get some money nothing big we pay for training for one or two years we give them an “A Ball” contract. With the weight loss aspect of it the fighters could sponsor UFC items such as UFC FIT (which could be used in the show. ) This Also would open other demographics for the company and sponsors.
Now as for the Trainers and GYM- Here is where it gets interesting/ we give them a UFC gym in their home town and a 1 to 3 year exclusive contract the we will send fighters every so often to help teach their fighters/ we also give some of the gyms experienced fighters an “A ball or AA ball contracts”

The interesting concept I have come up with can and will work. The aspect of having an Average Joe/and a Vet MMA fighter traveling through the country or World looking for the best instructor in the world/giving two points of view will be very interesting, I also think that the biggest loser idea would bring a whole new fight fan to the world off MMA , I mean we can look and find amazing human stories , really get to know these people understand why they want to change their lives and why they would like to do it on this platform. See the benefit I think we would have as an organization. Is that on these other TV shows after the “BIG Reveal” and the winner is chosen we never see or hear from these people ever again. With this TV show and the new Fox Contract & with the imputation of Fox Sports One / and even if the Local shows happen and the Facebook fights we could make this happen. I mean how amazing would these stories be, to one day be an overweight out of shape nobody and some years later be a Champion in the Greatest fighting organization in the World

It didnt happen so dont be to harsh thanks UG!
9/11/13 10:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IhaveDSL'SforPettis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What in the dog shit is going on here? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 10:32 PM
jagen

LOL

Didn't read.
9/11/13 10:36 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the paper views!

9/11/13 10:42 PM
SlatstheFist
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Newman. Ya neva go full rehtard! Phone Post
9/11/13 10:45 PM
Rudi

Delete your account Phone Post
9/11/13 10:48 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant read all of that. I read the first bit but.....

I think in mlb its called a swing and a miss.

Back to the bench.

Goof Phone Post
9/11/13 10:56 PM
Malvert the Janitor
848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:01 PM
xaeo

Rudi - Delete your account Phone Post
Plz Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:01 PM
fornasadj
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...... Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:02 PM
NFABeeJay
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if it would work BUT great thorough delivery man. Good, Bad, or Indifferent at least you're passionate.

VU from me just for sticking to your guns. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:05 PM
anony

I remember this guy.
At least he proofread this time
9/11/13 11:07 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Proposal 1

delete your life Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:07 PM
jefft73
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRAT Phone Post
9/11/13 11:15 PM
AMartElbow

Pessimist_Pete - Proposal 1

delete your life Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:16 PM
AMartElbow

Are you 50 pounds overweight and you proposed this so you can have first dibs on the show? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:17 PM
billaabum
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that poop I smell? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:17 PM
Richard Tuck
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
9/11/13 11:20 PM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Biggest loser meets the ultimate fighter?

Congrats on ur new found health bro! Now chuck these gloves on, this dude is gonna try and fuck u up! Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:28 PM
GeneralSmoothness
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NFABeeJay - Not sure if it would work BUT great thorough delivery man. Good, Bad, or Indifferent at least you're passionate.

VU from me just for sticking to your guns. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I thought. I actually like the TUF idea. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 10:36 PM
newman2020

thanks for the few supporters guys. it didnt happen but i had to post my idea. to see what you guys thought thanks again
9/12/13 10:58 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proposal 3.
Let Newman run the UFC when Dana retires.
9/12/13 11:09 PM
MMAtador

newman2020 - thanks for the few supporters guys. it didnt happen but i had to post my idea. to see what you guys thought thanks again
Newman just sit back enjoy the fights and let uncle Dana handle all the rest of this shit Phone Post
9/12/13 11:11 PM
MursSkullForBarnettsThrone
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proposal 1. Find time machine
Proposal 2. Kill newmans mother Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 11:16 PM
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 11:18 PM

The people who are complaining about TUF must not have seen last season's or any of this seasons fights.  Last year, with Uriah Hall looking like a beast the whole show and Kelvin Gastelum coming out of no where and looking like he can become an excellent prospect, and the level of talent (female talent, at the least) of this seasons TUF is pretty remarkable.  I get that some MMA fans had given up on TUF a few seasons back, but if you aren't watching these new seasons because of how the sport was shown in such a terrible light in the past, your totally missing out now.  Seems like ever since the move to FOX channels, FX and now FS1, the show has been given a much needed and refreshing face lift and has become compelling (sports) television.  And with the level of talent and the people who make it thru the tournament actually seem to be diamonds in the rough.  Just look at Kelvin.  That guy is a beast and he literally came out of nowhere last season.  Totally unassuming physique, but when he steps inside the octagon, something happens to that guy and he changes. 

In short, if your not watching TUF, your probably missing out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.