UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Dfwjr- rough copy of what was sent

9/20/13 8:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
scarfacedave
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Newman, what is your intent with this thread? DW hasn't seen this thread nor will he because he already said he wasn't open to your pitch (or anyone elses) so to plaster it here for him is pointless.

The phone call you got from him was because he didn't know you were the same person he had already said NO about listening to. He figured it out on the phone though, hence you not getting a call back when it was "dropped".

If you submitted your idea through Endeavor as instructed your best bet would have been to wait to hear if there is any interest, not spam a message board and then argue with those chiming in with their opinions. Just FYI.

Cindy

wait...

This guy actually got Dana on the phone???

How the fuck does that happen???
9/20/13 8:21 AM
Muggler
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ paper view Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 8:31 AM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scarfacedave - 
CindyO - 

Newman, what is your intent with this thread? DW hasn't seen this thread nor will he because he already said he wasn't open to your pitch (or anyone elses) so to plaster it here for him is pointless.

The phone call you got from him was because he didn't know you were the same person he had already said NO about listening to. He figured it out on the phone though, hence you not getting a call back when it was "dropped".

If you submitted your idea through Endeavor as instructed your best bet would have been to wait to hear if there is any interest, not spam a message board and then argue with those chiming in with their opinions. Just FYI.

Cindy

wait...

Newman made a thread saying that if Dana White responded in it that he would give out his own number, then Dana actually posted in it, and when Newman gave out his number, Dana called it because he was bored but Newman has gone full retard ever since. 

9/20/13 8:32 AM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muggler - Lol @ paper view Phone Post 3.0

LOL, vtfu. 

9/20/13 8:40 AM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

Cindy

Shhh no tears newman, only shattered dreams now. Phone Post
9/20/13 9:47 AM
neil11
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dfw jr has a special friend.......

This thread has cracked me up .
Bless him.... Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 4:56 PM
MMAtador

Augustus Caesar -
scarfacedave - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

wait...

Newman made a thread saying that if Dana White responded in it that he would give out his own number, then Dana actually posted in it, and when Newman gave out his number, Dana called it because he was bored but Newman has gone full retard ever since. 

This sums it up Phone Post
9/20/13 5:55 PM
CindyO

Media Monster - 
CindyO -

Cindy

What is Endeavor? I must know. Phone Post

William Morris Endeavor (WME) is the agency that handles/vets such opportunities for the UFC. That is where Newman was instructed to send his "idea" because DW specifically said he didn't want to see it. EVERYONE has an idea they want to pitch but they can't field them w/o running the risk of being accused of using someone elses idea(s). Going through the agency protects them.

Cindy

9/20/13 7:25 PM
dhughes
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Media Monster - 
CindyO -

Cindy

What is Endeavor? I must know. Phone Post

William Morris Endeavor (WME) is the agency that handles/vets such opportunities for the UFC. That is where Newman was instructed to send his "idea" because DW specifically said he didn't want to see it. EVERYONE has an idea they want to pitch but they can't field them w/o running the risk of being accused of using someone elses idea(s). Going through the agency protects them.

Cindy

Most people don't understand how serious this kind of situation can be. I mean generally speaking...not so much our friend Newman here. But who knows...

It happens to musicians all the time. Somebody hands them a CD and they, while trying to be nice to a fan, agree to accept it. They never listen to it and then 6 months later they are being sued by some asshat who claims their song was stolen. This is why almost no successful musician will ever accept a CD you hand them in person. They are not trying to be a dick, they just don't want to get sued.
9/20/13 10:19 PM
CindyO

^^^ You got it.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 10:57 PM
HexRei

Edited: 09/20/13 10:57 PM
Is a format for tourney/competition actually patentable/copywriteable? I mean music is, but lots of orgs use similar presentation formats.
9/21/13 6:56 PM
My jimmy got bam bamm-ed
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm convinced this is a troll.

Subtle spelling mistakes, blind pain in the face of overwhelming abuse. Continuing to get people hooked and replying. Phone Post
9/22/13 5:27 AM
CindyO

My jimmy got bam bamm-ed - I'm convinced this is a troll.

Subtle spelling mistakes, blind pain in the face of overwhelming abuse. Continuing to get people hooked and replying. Phone Post
Its real. I saw his previous work. And Newman is pretty passionate about it. Looks like a lot if time and effort went into it. Perhaps he'll hear back from someone about his idea(s).

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 5:34 AM
MMOZ

CindyO - 

Its real. I saw his previous work. And Newman is pretty passionate about it. Looks like a lot if time and effort went into it. Perhaps he'll hear back from someone about his idea(s).

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Fucking Newman.

9/22/13 1:08 PM
PrettyBoy
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
A lot of time went in to saying the UFC should structure itself like major league baseball?

That way it could be know as.... Wait for it....

THE WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING!

If it isn't a troll I fell really sad for him. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.